[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Request

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 38
Thread images: 5

File: IMG_1755.jpg (42KB, 339x808px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1755.jpg
42KB, 339x808px
Straight, married man who likes to wear wife's clothes when she's gone...and she's gone! Make a request and I'll post a pic.
>>
skirt, thigh highs, sharpie in your butt
>>
>>8815169
Show us your dick timestamped
>>
>>8815179
Can't it's a non NSFW board.
>>
>>8815178
Give me a min
>>
>>8815192
Gay this board sucks I thought you guys where fun going back to /b/
>>
>>8815169
d-do you have a maid outfit?
>>
>>8815204
after youre done with that, id really like you to take off the socks and put some clamps or something on your nipples. keep the skirt on though <3
>>
>>8815169
wear her cutest outfit
but don't get caught !
>>
File: IMG_1756.jpg (2MB, 4032x3024px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1756.jpg
2MB, 4032x3024px
Thigh highs and a skirt...use your imagination with the sharpie.
>>
File: IMG_1757.jpg (2MB, 4032x3024px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1757.jpg
2MB, 4032x3024px
>>8815228
Hair clips...hurt like a bitch
>>
>>8815248
thank you :3
>>
>>8815232
Honey, what the fuck are you doing wearing my clothes?
>>
>>8815278
Honey, what the fuck are you doing on 4chan?
>>
File: Spiegel-FFS-BA-61.jpg (665KB, 1072x788px) Image search: [Google]
Spiegel-FFS-BA-61.jpg
665KB, 1072x788px
>>8815169

You're AGP.

You have dysphoria, although not much yet, but it will grow over time because it's been demonstrated that once it onsets, it only grows.

Spend a week or two thinking on your life and get on hormones ASAP before time goes by and they can't save you from looking bad. Also, before you have kids and break their family in an explosion of lingerie and shame
>>
>>8815169
you're disgusting
>>
>>8815302
There but for the grace of God...
>>
>>8815290
That's really impressive ffs. Especially in the nose and lips.
>>
No other requests? Just people being a-holes? Thought I might avoid that here.
>>
>>8815290
>You have dysphoria
>it will grow over time
>get on hormones ASAP
Come on, seriously.
I'm not (OP) but I'm AGP too and I have enough self-introspection to tell you that you can crossdress and not feel dysphoria and certainly not want to transition.
I understand that you felt that way and that you consider transitioning the sooner is the better, but it doesn't apply to everyone, and putting it in everybody's head with the hope to help some is counter productive.
Although I do agree with you on the point that OP should tell his gf about his crossdressing because she'll probably discover it one time or the other and it's not gonna be nice to see
>>
>>8815354
Live this day and every other ones in your life knowing that this day will perhaps be your last and that you need to make it as good as you can because you might not have any other chances
If you do that for me, I'd be really satisfied - more than any pics on earth
>>
>>8815169
Request: kys
>>
>>8815169
does she know you do this?
>>
>>8815441
Sorry not sure what that means...
>>
>Straight, married man, crossdresser
drink bleach ;))
>>
>>8815441
>>8815496
Why the hostility? Are they uncomfortably similar to you? Or is there some restriction in your mind on who's allowed to break gender norms?
>>
>>8815555
Op here. Not sure. Just thought I'd have some fun. Guess you can't even find tolerance on a board designed for it.
>>
>>8815429
Paolo Coelho, stop shitting 4chan up, thank you very much.
>>
>>8815169
Hot torso, but no ass whatsoever.
>>
File: IMG_1760.jpg (2MB, 4032x3024px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1760.jpg
2MB, 4032x3024px
>>8815594
I disagree.
>>
>>8815169
when did you get interest in crossdressing? would you want to transition if you had an option?
>>
>>8815812
No, zero interest. I'm not a cross dresser. It just turns me on to wear my wife's clothes. I'm more of a cuck than anything. Part of the fantasy is guys looking at her and wanting her...I get to experience a part of that wearing her clothes. I'm strictly heterosexual and have no bi tendencies at all.
>>
>>8815889
>I'm not a cross dresser. It just turns me on to wear my wife's clothes

I'd hate to tell you this, but...
>>
>>8815925
Historically. crossdresser was used for those who did it publicly, like drag queens. OP would have been called a transvestite instead. Now of course both words have lost their separate connotations.
>>
>>8815889
>Part of the fantasy is guys looking at her and wanting her...I get to experience a part of that wearing her clothes.

You could experience more if you do it in public... and get HRT... and get your dick inside-outed.
>>
>>8815675
You can disagree. You still have no ass.
>>
>>8815934
they literally mean the same thing.
one is just latin
>>
Just panties
Thread posts: 38
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.