[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Best AGP video games.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 114
Thread images: 14

What video games are good for fulfilling AGP?
Share your favourites and recommendations.

I used to play WoW back in the day. That was some good AGP shit. Always playing as a female character.
>>
>>8815130
the 'taking hrt and getting cone tits' video game
>>
>>8815130
>visit sister
>see nephew's computer screen
>he opens up an info box to hide his character
>keeps it open as long as I'm in sight of the screen
>see icon in the top left
>character is female
>>
>>8815193
My favourite game. Hoping to play it some day.
>>8815202
Lol, that's hilarious. I used to do the same thing.
Thankfully, I'm way past that stage now.
>>
>>8815202
odds that your nephew is an agp niece?
>>
File: ffxiv_08192017_172018.png (3MB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
ffxiv_08192017_172018.png
3MB, 1920x1080px
>>8815130
FFXIV is great.
>>
I have never played a male character in any computer game that lets you choose your character's gender.

t. AGP as fuck
>>
>>8815130
Heavily modded Skyrim.
>>
File: 829gzlk.jpg (862KB, 1995x1233px) Image search: [Google]
829gzlk.jpg
862KB, 1995x1233px
>>8815130
i liked playing tekken with the female characters

but on a more agp related side of things, pic related is gold.
>>
>>8815202
I've done this so much
>>
>>8815962
Yeah, I used to play tekken too when I was a kid.
Asuka was my favourite character for some reason.

That 3ds gmae looks lile it could get pretty boring after a while.
What would my family think if they saw me playing it? That I'm gay, or even worse, a TRANNY.
>>
>>8817302
Yes asuka was great. I personally liked the smol Chinese girl more, not sure of her name.

The game is actually pretty good and not meant only for children, like reviews have it as being an actual solid game. However it'd be a little funny if they see you playing it I have to agree.
>>
>>8817349
>However it'd be a little funny if they see you playing it I have to agree.
It would be more than a little funny.
How do you logically explain why is your son, who you see as a normal young man with his masculine ego, playing a fucking dressup game or whatever?

They have this vision of me that they developed observing my behaviour.
Playing this would almost be out of character, if you know what I mean.
>>
>>8815317
>playing a female character
Better get that girl some skittles so she doesn't become a hon.
Hurry up.
>>
>>8818237
Why would you ALWAYS play female characters besides being an AGP tranny?
>>
>>8817414
Yeah i know exactly what you mean. If i bought it i wouldn't be caught dead playing it either.
>>
>>8818270
>always
This is not sure yet, we would need more evidence.
Also, a significant percentage of guys pick all female characters.
Why that is? Any theories?
I've sometimes thought they were AGP like me, but I doubt there are so many AGPs

I assume that people who experience significant amounts of AGP are as rare as gays.
Number of transitioners are much lower, though.
This is why tranny percentages are so low.
>>
>>8818292
Then again, why not just come out as AGP.
Maybe we should stop being ashamed of what we are.
Just tell your family there's this thing called AGP and you experience it.
You've been like this always and you will do some "weird" things to entertain yourself.
When you're this honest and confident it's no longer embarassing.
Now it would make perfect sense why you're playing that game and much more...

What logical sense would hiding it make?
There are only 2 real options:
>being an embarassed self-hating AGP
>being an accepting AGP that has fun and some pleasure
There's much more to it, but these are the 2 basic mindsets.
>>
>>8818270
I'm AGP and I almost always play male characters. I also hate anime. You can gawk at me now.
>>
>>8818437
>tfw want to be option 2 but stay closeted too
>>
>>8818438
>AGP
>almost always play male characters
Repressor or just closeted?
>>
>>8818437
To be honest im not embarassed or self hating about it at all, it's just that it's objective that if I reveal my agp my life will be worse and people will be freaked out and see me in a worse light.
I see it as taking a practical approach, really.

There is a strange aspect to it however, in that if you do things normally not associated with sexuality for sexual pleasure, it's almost as if you're jerking off in public. So even if noone acts out when you express your AGP it could be seen as bad taste and obscene to do so.
>>
>>8818459
Neither, I just prefer to roleplay off of what I know. I'll never know what it's like to have been born as a girl.
>>
>>8818469
Well, you could be open about it with your friends and family, you can casually wear cute girly outfits with them when you're at home and comfy.
Being REAL would feel good, like in a way people accept you for who you really are, not just your narrative.

I wasb't talking about telling everyone you know about AGP or something like that.
However, if someone notices something or asks, you just explain it to them confidently.
>>
>>8818484
Saying girl thoughts for fap time?
>>
>>8815193
more 'taking hrt and getting nothing'

>>8815339
disgusting pedo
>>
>>8818494
>However, if someone notices something or asks, you just explain it to them confidently.
What happens when they ask if I'm trans?
>>
>>8818494
Yeah but for AGPs it would be like "why are you wearing that?" and if they were to respond honestly they'd say "because it turns me on." The idea of spending time around someone who's getting off to his own clothing is very strange. To say that AGPs wear cute clothing because it's comfy or aesthetics would be a lie, which is what we're trying to avoid doing (lying)
>>
>>8815130
League of Legends.
>tfw Lux main
>tfw one-tricked lux for 2 years to ease the dysphoria
>tfw still only play girl champs
>>
>>8818579
An AGP can honestly say she feels more comfortable in female clothes.
>>
>>8815202
Cute kid. The fact he's ashamed of it means he's probably doing it because he wants to be a girl.
A scammer or someone doing it to stare at a huge ass would be proud of their degeneracy
>>
>>8818587
>anon, why are you still wearing some of your boy clothes? I thought you had a new wardrobe
>it's comfy :3
>>
>>8818585
Yeah, I used to play league too, some time ago.
Diana main, mostly jungle and mid.
Played only female champs too.
>>
>>8818548
I'd tell them this:
>trans is a term used for someone who transitions
>people experience AGP and other feelings in various intensities
>my AGP is not that intense
>summary: no
>>
Any online game recommendations for AGP?
>>
>>8818589
Let's face it, wearing girl clothing as an AGP around friends and family is akin to a bdsm sub wearing a collar saying "daddie's puppy." I like your scammer/degenerate approach in that it admits the degeneracy of the act and embraces it. I could see that working out if you don't take yourself as seriously.
>>
>>8818627
But cis girls wear girl clothing. That's the difference between it and a collar. Even if they're the same to the AGP/sub, they're different on the outside because the one half of people already do and the other nobody does.
>>
>>8818614
when gender is cosmetic it's one thing but when they're functionally different?!
>>
>>8818627
>I could see that working out if you don't take yourself as seriously.
Interesting, however:

AGP works almost as a sexuality.
It creates emotions that feel similar to romantic attraction, feels like falling for another person, except you're falling for a feminised version of yourself.

Blanchard or Lawrence said (I can't remember who) that AGP by transitioning becomes his own wife.
Doesn't matter what you think about them, this is a common phenomena.

I'm trying to explain this, but don't take it literally. It's just hard to explain such weird emotions.

My point is, AGP is not always turned on by crossdressing.
He may experience comfort and pleasant emotions by being in feminine clothes and/or being feminine himself.
Sexuality creates emotions. Simple as that.
>>
>>8818648
Half of them are female anyway, there's a good female option for every role and every playstyle.
>>
>>8815130
when i was a neet i spent a solid year of my life pretty much exclusively playing Wow 2v2/3v3 arenas to pass the time. in retrospect it was definitely not a good use of my time but i also don't really regret it.
>>
>>8819156
I'm a fresh neet with some money, looking for a similar experience with a different game.

I'm looking for an online game that will both captivate me and please my AGP.

Too bad there are no good new mmorpgs out there.
Something about being a magical woman with powers and weapons in the multiplayer world is just... idk.
>>
>>8818589
or because he got shamed for it - which is commonplace
my parents shamed me for playing games at all or for watching anime (no matter if it was some action crap) so I never wanted anyone to know about it and then I wouldn't even tell them that I got a job in gamedev
>>
>>8818857
>AGP works almost as a sexuality.
>almost as
>>
>>8818270
I'm a straight cis male and I play females in most games because like looking at and hearing females, like I'd rather hear a female grunt instead of a male grunt when I take damage if you know what I mean. The only exceptions are when certain gear can only be used by men, like the Dark Silver Armor in Demon's Souls, or when I'm playing a game with relationships that are heterosexual like Harvest Moon since I don't want to date dudes.
>>
File: ffxiv_08062017_053752.png (2MB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
ffxiv_08062017_053752.png
2MB, 1920x1080px
>>8818535
:^)
>>
>>8819307
>I'm a straight cis male and I play females in most games because like looking at and hearing females, like I'd rather hear a female grunt instead of a male grunt when I take damage if you know what I mean.
same except i imagine i'm the girl
>>
>>8819351
Me too. I get all in the character, like it's me. I love when others call my character me (they say "you").
>>
It all started here....
>>
>>8818535
You forgot to tell them to stop fapping and start living.
>>
>>8818535
>disgusting pedo
It's not pedo if it's coming from a place of AGP.
>>
>>8815202
Get her on HRT ASAP!
>>
I'm surprised this thread isn't doing well.
I expected lots of good recommendations.
After all, this board should be full of basement-dwelling AGPs.
Strange to say the least.
Help a fellow AGP out.
>>
>>8815958
This is the correct answer.
>>
There was a flash game I played on myspace back in the day "as a joke". You buy clothes for your girl charge for to wear. Everyday you could check it to get tokens to buy things. It was surprisingly addictive.
>>
File: fallout 2 AGP run.png (774KB, 1360x768px) Image search: [Google]
fallout 2 AGP run.png
774KB, 1360x768px
fallout 2
>>
What about some fun online games where I can play as a female character and even pretend I'm a girl?
>>
>>8827641
>>8828602
seconding both these
>>
>>8815130
>>
>>8831295
Ewww too agp, wheres the cute mini skirt.
>>
>>8818270
I was cool with playing male characters until around puberty, then I felt uncomfortable and picked female characters and sometimes male to cover it up
>>
>>8815130
Animal Crossing was oddly fulfilling

MMOs are the obvious choice but I find most of them are kinda shit/not fun, BDO is cheap and pretty good for self-insertion but it's ugly and everyone looks the fucking same there, FFXIV looks nice with reshading but it's expensive and a pretty regular mmorpg at the end of the day
I wish someone made EVE online but with cute graphics or a fucking mmo about just being cute and catching fish that doesn't look like it was mindlessly stitched together from cheap unity store resources
I find that graphics are a big part of my enjoyment of the game in general and if I have to stare at something ugly for hours it ruins my fun
>>
>>8831845
Yeah, if only there were some good MMOs out there.
I'm kinda looking for some good options.
I don't want to get into WoW again, even though new character models look much better. I just think it's not worth it, considering the current state of the game.

Simple things can be good too.
I actually enjoyed playing pokemon moon as a female character.
They added a lot of customization and clothing options.
I love when you're battling on water and your character is in a swimsuit.
Too bad characters are kids and don't have better curves.
>>
File: ffxiv_08162017_201753.png (2MB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
ffxiv_08162017_201753.png
2MB, 1920x1080px
>>8831972
F F X I V
>>
Have you played VTM? Didn't trigger it much for me but it was fun.
>cousin get's pokemon sapphire as a kid when I was 7
>lets me play the game for a bit
>realise that you can play as a girl
>play for 4 hours straight whilst hiding the screen from my family
>been obsessed with the series ever since
Admittedly I couldn't bring myself to play as a girl until I was 15 or 16 and that wasn't for a lack of desire. God I wish I was a kid again...
>>
>>8831990
What about FFXV?
>>
File: sus.png (956KB, 646x726px) Image search: [Google]
sus.png
956KB, 646x726px
>>8832131
its good and cute and you should be playing it
>>
>>8832141
Which one?
>>
>>8818237
>>8818270
>>8818422
Some of the very few studies ever done on MMO demographics pointed out that men more often play characters different to real life including females and non human monsters. Women preferred to play characters that were more relatable to their physical reality.

I know many men that have regularly played female characters most of their life and there is nothing feminine about them.
>>
>>8818422
Some studies say as many as 15% of men are AGP. Obviously they aren't so AGP that they end up posting on /tttt/.

>>8832206
>I know many men that have regularly played female characters most of their life and there is nothing feminine about them.
AGPs don't have to be outwardly feminine.
>>
>>8832385
Well, I post on /tttt/, but I'm not THAT agp if you think about it.
I have been agp for as long as I remember, but my agp coexists with my other sexual desires and is not too overwhelming.
However, when there is a gender option in any video game, my AGP gets triggered and wants to play as female.
I guess this is because I don't really have any other options to express feminity.
I mean, I could crossdress or whatever, but I'm too lazy and cheap, so I just fap to AGP fantasies.
>>
tibia is good
>>
>>8815317
>>8818589
>>8825767
Playing a female character doesn't mean you want to be a girl
>>
>>8818585
Filthy lux main.

t. Janna only cancer

>>8818614
The AGP league curse.
People even treated me as a woman.

>>8818618
This. Trans = transitioners
AGP = AGP.

>>8818620
MMORPGs, mainly. Something where you can live out your fantasies as a woman and be treated as one. Be careful not to have boys try to date you! That'd be awkward.

MOBAs also work for those burnt out on over a decade of MMOs.

>>8818857
This. It's not just sexuality.

>>8819255
I know that feel. Wosh there was good MMOs that weren't WoW-styles or cancerous grindfests. Being a magical girl is.. literally my biggest fantasy since a child.

Fuck sailor moon, it made me AGP.

>>8819307
And you're on /tttt/.

>>8821849
STOP FAPPING, START LIVING!
Transition has no long-term proven benefits.
Don't trap yourself.

>>8825767
No. Don't trap yourself.

>>8827641
We've exhausted all the games out there.

>>8827722
There's a shitload of those on mobile if you're interested. Warning: AGP fuel overload

>>8828602
Literally every game, really. Fun, on the other hand.. yeah.

>>8831381
This. It all started a bit after puberty with RuneScape, started trapping my character back and forth.
Fuck the makeover mage.

>>8831845
Completely agree in regards to EVE / cuteness mmos.

I love EVE myself. But it's just not AGP at all, unless you sexually identify as a female capsule getting podded by goons.

>>8831990
Wow-styles are ehh. Graphics are great, gameplay is eh.

>>8832206
This is quite true. Maybe sll men want to be women? :)

>>8832385
[citation needed]
Jeez tho. 15%? If it was this high we'd have AGP rights marches and an AGP month.
>>
>>8833490
The hell is /tttt/
>>
>>8835383
/tttt/ is what /lgbt/ is now since there are only trannys
>>
>>8815130
the best AGP games are on tfgamessite.com
do not go there unless you want to mentally increase your suffering in the long term
>>
Are there any games where you can where make up, wear different clothes and hairstyles and people compliment you on them and other women get jealous/suspicious?
I know this is low tier fetish but it is AGP.
What about ones where you're subordinate to a male NPC in terms of the importance/dominance hierarchy?
>>
NOXIAN NIGHTS
>>
>>8818437
I came out to my mum as AGP, ama.

Btw just google adult patreon games. There are many female protagonist adult games. Noxian nights is the best of them. There is also adventures of tara, which is not as high quality as noxian but still fun.
>>
There's "The Weekend", in which the player character magically gets turned female right at the beginning of the game, and the rest of it follows them basically just living their life as a girl, with their sister accepting them and mentoring them. The player character grows to accept and enjoy being a girl over time. I mean, I guess there are options where you don't act like you accept it as much but I never chose them because this is basically the epitome of wish fulfillment for me.

It's technically a fetish game, but it doesn't act like it's fetishising being transformed or being female all that much.

The first time I played it I did the whole game (which is unfinished so isn't that long, but the content that is there is mostly fleshed out) in one sitting, crying half the time. I've never played it since. It really captures the idea of struggling with your identity but eventually embracing your femininity. To me the player character comes across as having AGP or at least some sort of gender issues but not truly realising it until the events of the game happen to them.

Of course I'm super biased so maybe it's not so perfect. Still, if you're looking for something to fulfill the less sexual side of AGP (or non-AGP gender dysphoria) then you really should try it.

https://tfgamessite.com/index.php?module=viewgame&id=570
>>
>>8836185
>I came out to my mum as AGP, ama.
Greentext it all!
>>
File: 358259.jpg (477KB, 651x783px) Image search: [Google]
358259.jpg
477KB, 651x783px
I feel like WoW will always be the ultimate game for this. Wanna play as a big muscle man? Chubby man? Chubby gal? Pretty princess who only wears armors and outfits you've turned pink through transmog?

I played as a gothic undead female, emo as hell and I loved it. Social aspect seals the deal, really.
>>
>>8836392
Just downloaded "The Weekend" and it seems pretty good.
Are there any sex scenes in this? Romance? Flirting?
>>
>>8815202
aww, that's sweet
>>
>>8836392
From the reviews:
>I like being able to resist a bit - or at least have a threat laid against me when I try that stops me.

>As in, if I hear an NPC go 'We should put you in heels!' I need to be able to go 'Oh heck no! No heels!' - if the NPC then turns around and goes 'Wear heels, or it's game-over' (though in less explicit ways), fine. At least I tried. Not my fault the game-designer decided to railroad me with threats.

I haven't played it yet and maybe I'll like it anyway but I do like that kind of being able to resist and getting forced anyway.
>>
>>8836392
Thanks for the recc.
>>
>>8836410
I had done this already but here it goes again.

we're from a muslim background but my mum is pretty liberal. and we were sleeping in the same room btw
>about to sleep, lights are off
>ask her if I can talk about my sexual fantasies
>she laughs and says yes
>talk about being AGP since 12
>then explain dysphoria a little bit
>finally tell her that I'm on HRT but I have no intentions to socially transition
>receives it well, just wants me to be happy
>blames herself for not being aware of it
>tells me to not feel guilty and tells that she would support me in any ways
>says that don't worry about other people if you want to transition do it
>offers to pay my HRT

then we sleep. next morning hugs me and shit
>>
>>8836906
Sweet. How did you explain AGP and dysphoria?

>we're from a muslim background
http://unremediatedgender.space/2017/Mar/nothing-new-under-the-sun/
>>
>>8836912
>AGP
"uhmm, mom, you know, people are attracted to other people. however get sexual arousal from myself."
"that's perfectly fine honey, it's not an unusual thing"
"uh but there's a catch. I'm not attracted to myself as is, but attracted to the image of myself as a woman."

>dysphoria
I just explained how imagining of having a female body is coupled with AGP. then I told about being a man and aging as a man is dreading for me.
>>
>>8836553
not really it gives you a ton of options to resist. Like "do i really hate to wear a bikini? I hate this!." Most dialogues come with a negative reaction to the situations.
>>
no love for secondlife? wtf
>>
>>8836392
>10 minutes in
>already need to fap
How the fuck can you tell whether you just have an emasculation/humiliation fetish when the joy I feel playing this could just be substituting the emasculation I subconsciously feel due to my fetish which I don't know if I have? Or is this just AGP?
>>
>>8837992
Sounds like AGP to me.
>>
>>8837992
Humiliation/emasculation fetishes can exist alongside AGP or as part of it. I don't know if you can separate them, in the same way you can't really separate the sexual arousal from the feeling of longing/fulfillment within AGP. Emasculation can be hot because it's degrading and taboo and blah blah blah, but at the same time it can trigger the positive feelings from AGP since it makes you more feminine and brings you closer to the AGP ideal. Then there's all the "this is technically forced so I don't have to feel responsible for enjoying it" factor.

I honestly don't know how to figure it out though. I think ultimately putting a label on it isn't that useful, and honestly worrying about whether it's "real" or "just a fetish", or even the exact type of fetish it is, will just lead to questioning your feelings and legitimacy based on irrelevant details. I don't think you can really figure it out. The important part is whether you feel the need to do anything about the feelings (whatever they are).

Do you feel the need to take action to make yourself more feminine? Are the feelings causing you suffering? Can you describe the "joy" you're feeling when playing the game?
>>
>>8838058
What are emasculation fetishes like for non-AGPs?
>>
>>8838058
Sorry I meant more that getting aroused from reading a text game where your sister tells you that guys would like you cause your cute, the changes in jaw when you see your reflection and being referred to as a sister/she makes me feel like a dirty pervert and since they seem so innocuous I cannot see where arousal could come from it it weren't from subconsciously liking to be humiliated.
Do masochists feel embarrassment/humiliation at all I guess is what I'm after.
>>
>>8838121
>and since they seem so innocuous I cannot see where arousal could come from it it weren't from subconsciously liking to be humiliated.
That or AGP. Or both.

Fetishes in general can often be triggered by very innocuous things. Being called "she" or seeing subtle feminine aspects of your body causing arousal is totally normal for AGP. If you interpret being a femininsed male as humiliating it should be the same. It doesn't have to be intrinsically sexual, because the fetish *makes* it sexual.

>Do masochists feel embarrassment/humiliation at all I guess is what I'm after.
Yes. They might enjoy the humiliation but they still feel bad about it on some level, in the same way that people who get off on being physically hurt still experience the pain and fear of it. I'd argue it's integral to enjoying it.
>>
>>8833490
>Fuck the makeover mage.
I tried to justify why I was playing as a girl to someone who asked by talking about the quest that you had to be a girl to complete

He didn't buy it, it's a member's quest and I wasn't a member...
>>
>>8838144
Ok that's reassuring then.
I don't really feel any negative about this, maybe a bit of shame but nothing really that bad.
I guess I've just always associated people who get off on emasculation/humiliation as people who are like tall, unshaven guys in poorly fitting dresses that show of their huge frame which makes me feel awful and not aroused at all which I guess I would if I was a masochist, no offence to any of you out there.
>>8838058
>Can you describe the "joy" you're feeling when playing the game?
Oh didn't see this part but it's mostly indescribable. I guess calming? The best way I could describe it if I had to would be, did you ever discuss what you would do if you won a billion dollars as a kid, it's like that I guess.
>Do you feel the need to take action to make yourself more feminine?
Not really honestly. I've always been terrified that people might think that I'm feminine in some parts of how I act.
>>
>>8818614
fuck i one tricked Aatrox for a year because i though he was a girl
>>
>>8838245
I've met a few of my friends who played girl characters in OTHER games just because they had the makeover mage change them into a girl on RS and it became a funny meme and then it stuck.

Makes me wonder if they are "eggs".

>>8838245
I remember burning so much gold back in the day swapping from male to female to hide my character's gender from my friends.

Nowadays I just keep my online and IRL friends completely seperate, and enjoy my degeneracy and roleplay as a girl everywhere online.

But you could have just said "I'm a girl so people give me free stuff". Works every time.

I once got given like 10 mil because I was a girl, no other reason than "all the girls around me get 10 mil" by some super rich guy.

Felt good, tbhon.

>>8840015
>Aatrox
I feel your pain.
Why not play ezreal? He's probably the most egg character now he's in the female-only star guardian group. It's literally magical girls + ez.
>>
>>8836392
Yeah shit this isn't finished.
Did not see that part and goddamn it.
Also it's pretty fetishey but could be really good if cleaned up a bit.
>>
>>8825767
>not repressing him long enough for puberty to wreck him instead
>>
>>8840468
>wanting to take out the fetish
>>
>>8840015
I play lux and taliyah because I am the most cancer egirl league player possible
>>
>>8815958
Yup. Been meaning to play a file of the newest edition I got for freesies 0W0
>>
>>8815130
Are all AGPs chasers to some extent?
>>
>>8827641
Dark Souls 3. You can even get a ring that makes you perform the opposite genders mannerisms. Although it's barely noticeable and you'd have to be hardcore AGP to want to give up a ring slot for aesthetics...
>>
>>8844467
Depends what you count.
>>
>>8844467
Probably not.
Many are because AGPs have weird fantasies and desires, this makes "dickgirls" more appealing.
>>
>>8844483
girls dont bother with tryhard games like DS
>>
None of these games really tickle my winkle.
>>
File: photo_1471664429273.jpg (1MB, 3264x1836px) Image search: [Google]
photo_1471664429273.jpg
1MB, 3264x1836px
>>8844483
Barely noticable is like overstating it. At least when I was playing, it didnt change your appearance or armor type or voice or dialogue gender. The only thing it changed was the slight angle at which your character stood, and that angle was like 2°
Thread posts: 114
Thread images: 14

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.