[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

/ftmg/ - female to male gen

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 330
Thread images: 23

File: image.jpg (85KB, 640x641px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
85KB, 640x641px
this edition edition
previous thread: >>8766778

Transition timelines:
http://helpfultransinfo.tumblr.com/tagged/tc

Bottom surgery info:
http://gendercube.tumblr.com/

Passing guide:
http://ftmguide.rassaku.net/

Old sites, but still great one-stop-shops for FTM information:
http://ftmguide.org/
http://thetransitionalmale.com
>>
I wanted to thank the two people telling me to take it easy after surgery. I didnt think people gave a shit about others like that here.
Anyway I will from now on, I've got a check up on tuesday so I'll see if they've stretched or not then.
>>
What is up my dudes? How was your day? and does anyone here play Splatoon 2? I literally have no friends who own a switch please help
>>
tbqhon what up my dudes
>>
what are some reasons to live
>>
>>8815328
tbqhon what is wrong my dudes
>>
Couple of basic questions
>1 - once your past puberty, it doesn't make a big difference when you transition as a FTM, right? It's not like for MTFs, where features continue to masculinize into their 20s so delaying transition by even a year can dramatically lower the chance of passing?
I'm 20. My shoe size hasn't changed since I was 11. My height hasn't changed since I was 14. My cup size has changed a lot over the past few years as I gained/lost weight but I'm pretty sure that the size for the same weight hasn't changed since I was 14 or so either, so I don't expect more breast growth unless I get pregnant or go on hormonal birth control (not gonna happen). My face has remained pretty much the same for the last few years too, and all changes (e.g. dropping some baby fat) made it more masculine, not less. Is there anything I need to know about that would make transitioning urgent?
>2 - weird one, but is it normal to be weirded out by the sort of guys you might attract as an FTM? Not even talking about chasers.
I kind of pass, but unless makes some really radical changes to my face, I'm going to literally look about 13 unless I grow a beard, even at low BMIs and high muscle mass. I'm 5'4½" on a good day and feel like I'd only attract pedos, and it skeeves me the fuck out.
>>
>>8815328
Better question, why can't you think of any?
>>
>>8815451
That'd probably be fine, just hard to tell the difference unless it's someone I already know.

A close friend (a bi guy I was involved with in high school) already told me he couldn't be attracted to me as a guy for this reason, unless he could just think of me as a butch girl. Said dude is into femboys and not attracted to manly men so I figured I must have that childface pretty bad if he couldn't tap it.
>>
>>8815328
its the small things for me. Food, films, games. Travel is a bigger one. Drugs if your into that. Might as well try heroin if your going to an hero anyway. The feeling of taking someones life. Love + sex if you can get it. A loved pet.
>>
How does it feel to know your lives are so much easier than mtfs and that in the worst case scenario it will take a year on T before you can go stealth?
>>
>>8815513
pls
>>
>>8815513
tbqhon pretty good my dude
>>
>>8815513
>in the worst case scenario it will take a year on T before you can go stealth?
not if you're tiny.

also ftm bottom surgery has even worse clinical outcomes than mtf ones, extremely expensive, extremely high chance of complications, less functional result.
>>
>>8815020
I made a thread for this, but I think it'll die without any response, so I might as well ask here: Anyone here considering getting top surgery but not going on T? I don't "identify" as non binary or anything like that, I just feel uncomfortable with my tits and genitals, and at least my tits is something that is relatively easy to fix compared to the other. But I have surprisingly little desire for a deeper voice, facial hair and the whole going through puberty again thing. Anyone else feeling the same way?
>>
>>8815661
Also, I've had my battle with hormonal acne, and I'm not keen on another round of that.Smaller hips would also be nice (T can't change grown out bone anyway), but loosing a bit of weight would at least help... perhaps lipo.
>>
File: 1503544685356.png (172KB, 574x485px) Image search: [Google]
1503544685356.png
172KB, 574x485px
Asked in the last thread but didn't get any answers. What's some good advice for going from girlmode to boymode? I'll be getting my first binder in ~3 weeks, and I'm gonna book an appointment with the 'mones doc tomorrow (they were too busy before and couldn't take in new patients).
Also, any tips on coming out to friends?

>>8815661
If you're a cis female, I'm not sure if getting rid of your boobs is a good idea, it might cause you to get dysphoric. Breast reduction, sure, that'd be good. What's your problem with your boobs and genitals, if you don't mind?
>>
>>8815236
I had a good day, gf was here over the weekend so that was nice. After two years we're finally starting to figure out our sex life, so that's pretty great. Also I went to see my mom and baby bro.

>>8815469
Hormones will change your face, though it takes a while. As for looking older, stuff like haircuts and accessories (I wear glasses), not to mention clothes can make a big difference.

>>8815661
I know a transmasc/nb person who's doing this. If it's something you've thought a lot about and haven't changed your stance on for the past 1-2 yrs then go for it.
>>
>>8816158
And what about the impact of later transition? I'm not wrong in thinking there's no hurry, right? I know MTFs have stuff like fused hips to contend with around this age and I want to know if there's anything I could be overlooking.

I'm not "in the system" at all so even if I was classically presenting trans / pretended to be and tried to go on 'mones tomorrow, it'd probably take me at least a couple of years where I live. I'm fine with that if it's not going to affect my eventual ability to pass, butif it would I'd reconsider my decision to be safe and not order hormones online.
>>
>>8815513
I've been on T for 2 years. I pass irl completely but when i post pics on here sometimes people don't know if I'm ftm or mtf. My voice sucks (in my opinion) too.

And the redistribution of fat is a lie.
>>
>>8815411
You're gonna hit a mini second puberty before your bones finish at 25ish. Your hips will still grow and your boobs may fill out more. Starting at your age also will help with voice and since your peers are at a similar enough growth point when it comes to things like facial hair and acne you'll pass better as a 'late bloomer'
>>
>>8816108
Get the ugly trans conversation out of the way. You're already dressing like a guy or at least in a masculine way right? If people have known you for a long time they might have already had an inkling like this could happen
>>
>>8816366
>And the redistribution of fat is a lie.
You have to lose it first.
>>
>>8817353
No u
>>
So do people starting T at 16 get any changes that someone starting 18+ wouldn't? Is there a higher chance of certain changes? Anyone know someone who started at that age?
>>
>>8817353
Im not overweight.
>>
>>8816507
Good to know, thanks. I doubt my boobs will fill out more, that's not happened to any other women in my family (all early developers). I see what you mean about voice etc though, maybe I should go to the doctor sooner rather than later.
>>
>>8818045
Nayrt, but a huge benefit is that the earlier you start the easier social transition will be. If you're already a guy before you finish college/start your career/get a job that's going to be much easier to deal with than having to explain your transition to colleagues who already know you as a girl. I was full boymode by the time I left high school, even if I only passed 1/3d of the time, and not having to come out to my bosses, friends, etc., was such a blessing.
>>
>>8816366
tbqhon passing is eZ pZ.

git gud kid
>>
>>8815236
Fuck, I'm anxious about starting school. I don't want anyone to know I'm not a cis man but my voice is a dead giveaway. It doesn't help that for some reason the guys at my school seem to be super tall
>>
>>8818162
tbqhon have you tried lifting my dude?

You'll pass real good with that T and manly muscles
>>
>>8818168
I'm not on T yet, but I'll hopefully be starting school. My face is at least decently androgynous to the point where I can send people pics of it and get read as a cis guy, and as for my body I'm really lanky and skinny so I usually just cover it with big clothes and am fine (or I just can't find clothes small enough to fit me)
>>
>>8818180
Tbqhon I suggest you start practicing your voice, look up tutorials or vids on youtube. Once you get on T start bulking and no one will think you are trans. The facial hair will help a lot too
>>
>>8818160
I pass irl fine. But i have no desire to bulk up or workout.
>>
>>8817867
Still have to lose it
>>
>>8817867
Even if you're a healthy weight, you need to exercise to get the fat to move away from female areas. Do HIIT a couple times a week and it will speed it up.
>>
>had drinks with my ex on friday
>she doesn't want to start dating again because she wants to move away soon
>told her i couldn't see her anymore
shit sucks man. she was my first love. i really thought if we got married it would have worked, but apparently she didn't feel the same way.
>>
After almost six years of waiting, I finally started T today.

feelsgoodman
>>
>>8818757
Tbqhon congrats my dude..haha brofist
>>
>>8818763
Haha thanks man, I'm pretty pumped about it
>>
>>8818182
I'll do that, thank you. Hope things go well for you too tbqhon anon
>>
>>8818853
tbqhon do u know what tbqhon means tho? lul
>>
>>8818155
Not going to happen, I'm starting my third year at university and I don't think they'd give me T here for at least 2 years due to waiting lists to get referred etc (UK). At the absolute most I'll have just started transition when I graduate.
>>
I feel like I want to be male in literally every aspect but sexually. (I'm attracted to men but I don't want to be perceived as a gay man) It's like I have AGP even though I'm a biological female. Anyone else ever feel similar?
>>
>>8815328
is life even real
>>
>>8818727

Don't be a bitch bro, first loves suck but there's way better out there for you.

>hand an on and off with first love for 4 years and it wasn't worth it, don't make the mistake I did
>>
>>8819379

Good luck finding a man that wants your boipucci
>>
Canadian dude here. When's the best time to change your ID? I want to get it over with but I haven't had too surgery yet and I'm worried the surgery won't be covered if I change my ID before it's done.
>>
>>8820833
*top surgery.
>>
>>8819379
i'm the same way. guy in the streets, girl in the sheets.

>>8820833
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gGpZSefYvwM
the best time is when your not actually trans and just do it for the lulz. silly canada
>>
>>8820918
Fucking hilarious.
>>
How do you guys deal with your parents? I live with my mom and she cries about how she'll "miss me" and is constantly calling me a beautiful girl or "the best girl ever" even though I told her I don't like that shit. Then she'll tell me that I'll never be masculine and that I'll be an ugly boy, which hurts. Course every time I tell her to quit it she starts crying about how she wants me to be a girl and I have to comfort her about it. I don't even want to spend time with her anymore because it's miserable. I think I'm starting to legitimately hate her.
>>
>>8821695
You are right to hate women because they act like that.
>>
>>8821695
You'll miss your mom when she's gone
>>
>>8822044
I probably will, but I've never been able to tell anyone what I feel. I have to take care of her and she's so fat she digusts me. She's nearly 400 pounds and is constantly pissing herself because she can barely lift her fat ass off the chair in time. She is always asking me to do shit for her like go to the store and buy her a pack of chocolates, clean up after her, fix dinner, lend her money, do her laundry, go to the doctor with her, stay home when she feels sad, and I have to console her whenever she says she's screwed up my life or says she wants to kill herself (which is like 20 times a fucking week). If I don't she'll start yelling at me saying I never do anything and call me a worthless bitch or cunt or whatever. Not only that, but she is spending all her money trying to make a living on ebay by buying a bunch of useless shit no one buys and trying to sell it. I am trying to be kind and accomodating but it is fucking hard. I want to live on my own but she depends on me for a lot of things now. The only thing I haven't done for her is wipe her ass, but she's asked me before to.
>>
>>8822231
Nvrmind move out move out now.
She's abusing you
>>
>>8822249
I can't I'm being cucked by my own feelings
>>
>>8822277
Harden your heart, Gilbert.
>>
>>8822277
Move, you faggot
That's part of the abuse
>>
>>8822231
I would just like, actually call someone for help about this shit, cause if your mom can't take care of yourself and she is emotionally abusing you then fucking get help.
>>
>trans friend who is here under DACA and has papers and pays taxes might be deported to a country where he has no access to trans health care and might either kill himself as a result or be under violence from other people for being trans

I can't just do nothing of this happens. Can I marry him so he could get a green card? Does it work like that?
>>
>>8822948
What country
>>
>>8822948
I dunno how exactly US law works, but yeah, if you marry him he should get a green card. Not sure under what circumstances (certain amount of time living there, etc)

>>8817335
I commonly use male shirts (not pants because I already feel like I have too many, and I don't like spending money on clothes), and try to have male mannerisms and expressions. I talk like a guy sometimes, but I have to be actually aware of what I'm doing. Hope I can actually bypass the awkward talk, but if I have to then I hope it won't be very dramatic.
>>
>>8822044
That's not necessarily true
>>
>>8823015
How so
>>
I went to the doctor's for depression and anxiety today. Doctor kept prompting me to explain more so I ended up confessing that I have GID too (I'd wanted to ring a local gender clinic first to find out if I could self-refer or if I needed to tell my GP but couldn't get through to them on the phone). They ignored it, told me I had reactive depression that anti-depressants wouldn't help with, and sent me packing. I was too much of a pussy to bring up anything to do with gender identity again when they'd already made it clear we were out of time, so I left.

Now I feel like crying and keep thinking about death. Fellow Britbongs, how did you get help?
>>
>>8823169
How did she prompt you? And then why ignore you?
>>
>>8823169
i went to the GP and got them to refer me

check this out https://ukftm.tumblr.com/post/101177678456/transitioning-on-the-nhs

you probably won't be able to self-refer and GID clinics are notoriously hard to get a hold of on the phone, since most are currently overloaded with more patients than they have funding for

feel free to ask more, but it will vary a bit depending on your location and which clinic you want to go to. for the record, i live in london and went to charing cross
>>
>>8823207
Every time I tried to stop talking he'd just carry on staring intently at me waiting to continue so I'd have to fill the silence with more words. GID came up in a discussion on cyclical depression where I said it was partly linked, he then started asking more about the depression.

desu maybe there was too much information overload (~15 minutes of me talking) and he just totally skimmed over the part where I brought up body dysphoria and thinking I have GID. maybe he doesn't believe in it or maybe he just forgot to bring it back up. Maybe I was too feminine-looking when I went to the appointment, I don't know.
>>
>>8823222
I live in Scotland, the clinic closest explicitly says you can phone for a confidential discussion or initial appointment, but the lines are only open 8:30am-4:30pm and when I tried a couple of times today I couldn't get through.
>>
>>8822311

or he can wait until his mom dies and burn the house down with her body in it
>>
>>8823241
Wrong thread, friendo.
>>
>>8823224
sandyford is it?

you might want to just keep on trying for an afternoon, i've known people calling the more popular gics literally hundreds of times before they get through
>>
>>8823244
Yeah, Sandyford.

Holy shit, I didn't know it was that bad. If that's the case maybe I'll just keep calling, I thought it might be faster if the GP did the referral.

I read in that Tumblr link that they want to check if your mental health is stable before they let you transition, maybe that's why the GP blanked me (my mental health is awful right now but I'm not being referred to further care because I'm not a suicide risk and am registered for some mental health support at the university, even though I don't get any of that during the summer).
>>
>>8823258
unsurprisingly it's very common for trans people to seek treatment for their gid whilst also seeking treatment for depression or other mental health issues. your GP just could be not up to date on current procedures, it's quite common for them to be completely clueless about it.

don't worry about getting treatment for both things, is what i'm saying

looking at this https://uktrans.info/attachments/article/341/patientpopulation-oct15.pdf you should have about a year to wait for an appointment post referral

it won't seem like it now but that time can go by fast, get your referral sorted out and focus on general mental health and the social side of transition. i hear they're a lot softer on the RLE (real life experience) requirements for getting on hrt than they used to be, but there's no time like the present for trying on new clothes, mannerisms, bearing etc. even just working out is a good start for getting the t flowing and developing a positive relationship with your body and the masculinity it has coming to it eventually.

you're gonna make it anon, i believe in you.
>>
>>8823290
>but there's no time like the present for trying on new clothes, mannerisms, bearing etc.
What if I don't want any of that?
>>
>>8823313
you might find passing a little hard without it
>>
>>8823290
Thanks anon. Right now I'm really unsure but I figured I'd rather refer and have that appointment waiting for me in a year than figure my shit out and then have to wait another year before I can get any treatment. I thought it seemed really odd that mental health would be an issue; dysphoria really does a number on people.

I just want to talk to SOMEONE about it, even if it's just that phone call about a referral. I've already got emails from uni asking me to enrol but I keep putting it off because I'm still half-thinking of switching my degree, as I believe it'd be easier for me to transition and get jobs post-transition if I was in another field. It's probably a silly hope since I'm unlikely to be able to change fields, but its enough to put me off finalising this degree path until I've spoken about transition.
>>
>>8816108
The one who wants to lob of her boobs here, sorry for my late response, just taking over a new house and painting my ass off!

>What's your problem with your boobs and genitals, if you don't mind?

The are the wrong ones. I'm not very cis, I've always felt born in the wrong body. But I still don't particularly desire being super-masc, androgyny is more my vibe. But I hate my vagina and dislike my tits and hips, so I thought I might as well deal with the ones that are the most easily fixable. Perhaps a low dose of T could be something, the problem is finding a doc here that would prescribe it...

>>8816158
Well, I'm 36 years old now and still feel bad enough about my body to avoid any kind of physical relationship... so I think it's time I did something. I know I can not have da peen, but at least I can feel a tad more comfy in my body without the boobs poking out.
>>
>>8823329
I just want hrt.
>>
What do I do if my ribs hurt nonstop just from wearing a binder every day even when I exercise, maybe sleep in it once a week.. But I can't /stop/ binding. I have work or somewhere I have to be at maybe 6 days out of 7, and even if I was just going out to the grocery store or something, I couldn't not bind because dysphoria.
>>
>>8823564
Is your binder too tight? Stop sleeping in it and don't bind on your days off.
>>
>>8823576
I don't think it's too tight, but I'm scared its shrinking my ribs, is that possible? Then again I've had back pain and shit all the time even way before binding so
>>
>>8823564
Dude, don't wear a binder while you sleep, that can be down right dangerous! Also, take off your binder every chance you get/when you have time off. I know dysphoria sucks, but health first. Your ribs and chest needs breaks. Also, if you're planning to get top surgery, you really should not wear a binder that much, it ruins skin elasticity. Try using a snug sports bra when you're working out, and always take it off when you sleep.
>>
>>8823593
I don't know but that sounds really concerning, if I was in your position I'd buy another binder the next size up and try that out to see if it still compressed me enough.
>>
>>8823564
Stop binding. Get a sports bra. Go see a doctor. You could have broken a rib, or worse.

>>8823169
It'll be okay. There are other doctors, although I don't know how that will work with the British healthcare system.

Sorry about the shitty psych. God have I had my share of them.
>>
Got my T cream, boys. Administered my first dose today.

How soon can I expect to feel different?
>>
>>8822962
Serbia
>>
>>8823910
You're going to be so horny in T -10 hours
>>
H-Hi young mtf here, do any of you wanna meet up and fug?
>>
>>8824229
young mtf here too

where you at, we'll fugg
>>
>>8824235
NV desu
>>
>>8824229
>>8824235
another mtf here, let's groupfug tbhon
>>
Got an endo referal but i havent come out to parents yet. How do i even do that tho.

My sisters a fuck up already and i dont my parents to find out their other kid is a tranny. Im pretty sure my mom and dad are having a rough patch and thisll just exacerbate it.

Should i repress and wait for a better time?
>>
>>8824229
>>8824235
>>8824255
REEEEEE NO GIRLS ALLOWED IN /FTMG/ GET OUT
>>
>>8824261
please give me fugg, big boy
>>
>>8824261
lol probably 60% of the posters here are larping mtfs.

I'm one and sometimes make like 30% of the posts on this general. I even form conversations with myself. It's fun.
>>
>>8824286
>I even form conversations with myself. It's fun.
that's nice, kiddo
>>
>>8824286
what

what the fuck would MTFs get out of larping here?

>>8824258
Can you go to the endo without coming out?
>>
>>8824301
>what the fuck would MTFs get out of larping here?

Pretending to be real AFABs with real female socialization
>>
>>8824301
you tell me what could be so fun about it : )
>>
>>8824286
>I even form conversations with myself. It's fun.
Wtf, why? Conversations about what?
>>
>>8824301
because ftmgen is the only decent general on this site
>>
File: 91119817[1].jpg (108KB, 337x506px) Image search: [Google]
91119817[1].jpg
108KB, 337x506px
>>8824286
>>8824312
>tfw no matter how bad it gets, I will never be this autistic
>>
File: 1503951956312.jpg (76KB, 600x800px) Image search: [Google]
1503951956312.jpg
76KB, 600x800px
are FTMs capable of protecting their flock from other predators?
>>
>>8824322
I think bigen is more chill and more active than ftmgen.
>>
>>8824301
Im >>8824258
Yeah, but I live 50/50 in my dorm and my parents so how long before theyd start noticing?
>>
>>8824322
but why whole fake conversations with yourself?
>>
>>8824322

It used to be, now it sucks and is always dying.
>>
>>8824468
What changed?
>>
>>8824497
one of the larpers stopped posting, cutting the traffic of this general by 60%
>>
>>8824497

One of the regulars left.

>>8824507

Brooklyn isn't a larper.
>>
>>8816366
I had the fat redistribution pretty early on. Brought my hip fat all around into my gut.
>>
does T give everyone a beard or not? I kinda need one to look masculine what do.

anybody look into a hair transplant to the face? it seems great but its like 10+k ;_;
>>
>>8823341
Yeah, then it's a good idea you got rid of your tits. If you're gonna try going for T, then probably testosterone cream would lead to slower transition, looking more androgynous for longer. If you find a doc, just try looking the trans-est you can so you get prescribed quicker or something, good luck dude
>>
>>8825290
Only gives you a beard if you have genes for a beard
Aka look at your dad/grampa/etc and if they have babyfaces then you're doomed
Don't worry, I'm condemned to an awkward 5o'clock shadow and pedo'stache too
>>
>>8819379
I'm a cis girl, and I could get into that. Probably not what you are looking for though
>>
>>8826001
>I'm a cis girl, and I could get into that.
Elaborate?
>>
>living with mom
>too autistic to get a job
>need hrt and to come out to continue living
>being in the closet makes dysphoria and tism worse
What do?
>>
>>8824539
Hi Brooklyn
>>
File: cartman.jpg (487KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
cartman.jpg
487KB, 1280x720px
>>8826417
Come out.
Deal with mother and her ugly sobs / guilt trips
>>
>>8825364
>Don't worry, I'm condemned to an awkward 5o'clock shadow and pedo'stache too
Better than being condemned to my Greek genes for all-over gorilla-tier body hair and a massive beard. I'm scared of T tbqhon (I probably didn't inherit the worst of it because I was only average levels of hairy as a woman, but some of the men in my family look terrifying).
>>
>>8819379
>I feel like I want to be male in literally every aspect but sexually. (I'm attracted to men but I don't want to be perceived as a gay man)
Do you actually have body dysphoria, or just ""social dysphoria""?

If yes, you're a gay FTM ashamed of the social stigma of looking gay, probably. You might be able to work through it.

If no, you might not even be trans, you just envy mens' superior position in society / how much better the stereotypical male social role fits you than the female one.
>>
>>8823244
>sandyford is it?
>you might want to just keep on trying for an afternoon
I got through! However, turns out "ring for a consultation" means "ring to book a consultation in 12 months". So I guess I get to speak to someone in a year? They didn't ask me anything apart from my name and details, I was surprised because I thought there'd be some basic questions. It's future me's problem now, I guess.
>>
>>8827205
>not wanting to become a gorilla
It's like you're not even trutrans.
>>
Do "transphobes" even know you guys exist???
>>
>>8827298
transphobes think both ftms and mtfs are faking it for attention, but they don't perceive ftms as a threat even if they know about them, just as a joke
>>
>>8827300
I wouldn't call it a meme

it's more of a 'yeah, I can understand that.'
>>
>>8827300
Female privilege.
>>
>>8827302
reply to wrong post? I never called it a meme.

It depends on the transphobe desu, there are a lot of different reasons people can be transphobic. I've definitely met people more on the TERF-y side of things who think transwomen are predators but totally understand why transmen want to be men because they have a strong belief men have it better anyway. Like three different older women in my family have told me they wanted to be a boy when they were younger, and since average normies don't know about body dysphoria, they relate to you because ofyour desire to socially transition. Even some sexist men understand it while seeing you as a joke, their attitude can be "Well duh, of course you want to be part of the superior sex but you'll never be able to be truly part of men because of your inferior female brain and body. SAD!"

But a lot of other people are transphobic and still don't find FTMs "understandable". Like a lot of the r9k incels on this board, they're convinced women have it better so their attitude to transmen is like the average person's attitude to transwomen - why would you throw your privilege away like that? Or I've met straight cis men that find FTMs attracted to women understandable ("lesbians roleplaying as heterosexuals"), and transbians understandable (for stupid locker room reasons, "Woah, if I had boobs I'd play with them like all the time!") but were totally baffled by the idea of transgays or straight MtFs because they couldn't relate to the idea of someone liking dick.
>>
>>8826073
I could get into dating an AGP ftm.
>>
>>8827696
Why?

Would it be different o dating an AGP AMAB?
>>
>>8827707
ntayrt, but no bepis.
>>
>>8824286
tbqhon I larp as ftm too

I don't think anyone has noticed tbhon lol
>>
Does anyone here know anything about binders?
>>
>>8827780
You put em on yer hips right
>>
>>8827944
it's definitely legs

gotta squish those chunky thighs down
>>
>>8825337
Thanks man. I'm gonna try getting the gel thing, if my doc still refuses, I'm just gonna have to find another one. Pity, cause I really like her (she's funny and always shows me pics and vids of her cats) and I wish she'd be more helpful on this matter... Oh well, getting this finally done is getting more and more urgent feeling, I've already "wasted" so many years suppressing all this shit. Really wish I'd grabbed a hold of it sooner, but better late then never.
>>
>>8827780
Well, a little... I buy cheap Chinese binders from Aliexpress that I then customize to give me a better flatness. But if that's a bit more work then you want, then I'd suggest GC2B binders. I've never used one, but I've seen tons of good reviews on them, so they appear to be the best on the market. Just be sure to measure your self carefully and check the sizing charts before ordering.
>>
File: Rose_nipples_1.png (1MB, 712x675px) Image search: [Google]
Rose_nipples_1.png
1MB, 712x675px
>>8827780
>>8828364 (You)
Me in a cheap Chinese binder. You can still see a tad of "bulge" on the chest, but they work good enough for my needs. If I wear a shirt with some pattern, I look flatter (this is a very thin cotton t-shirt) I'm a B cup I think... perhaps C. But if you want to be pancake flat, I'd invest in a more well known brand. How ever, if you're busty, you can't expect to get completely flat from any binder, but they'll help.
>>
>>8828414
Legit thought the thumbnail was nipples bleeding through your shirt.
>>
>>8828481
Ohcrap, now that you said it, I see it... Pfffh, I wonder if anyone who's seen me on the street with that shirt has thought the same thing, haha!
>>
>>8828414
Tiddies
>>
>>8828650
Rose tiddies, bitch!
>>
>>8828680
may I touch tiddies pls
>>
>>8828414
Post naked tits
>>
>>8828708
I can send them to you in a lil' plastic baggie when I've chopped them off.
>>
>>8828715
I did, my nipples are actual roses!
>>
>>8828872
you tricky lil tease
>>
>>8827707
I don't know what that second thing is, but the reason I like ftm agps is it seems like taking the fetish to a more taboo and fucked up level
>>
Is it faux pax to call ftms men? I think I heard you prefer being called cuntboys but I'm not sure
>>
>>8828936
AMAB = assigned male at birth = cis men and mtfs.

Would an ftm agp even transition?
>>
>>8828994
idk, maybe they like their body as part of a novelty fetish, but hate it all other times? Not all AGPs actually want to be female.
>>
>>8829262
I guess that's the explanation. For the ones who don't hate it other times they must really be living the AGP dream. Even if they are the minority like AGPs who want to be female.
>>
>>8815673
Getting on T could help with smaller hips though because of fat redistribution.
>>
>>8829301
That's got to be sort of traumatizing: deeply AGP but also FtM. I mean, if you transition, that would make you hornier(because of the T), but less attracted to yourself. You would basically become one of those weird high libido asexuals.
>>
>>8829352
you can still get off while not being attracted to yourself.
>>
>>8827252
>Do you actually have body dysphoria, or just ""social dysphoria""?
A mix of both. My physical dysphoria comes and goes, it's mostly wanting top surgery. Socially I don't want to be given special or different treatment. Part of why I like remaining anonymous.
I have a gender neutral persona online but as soon as I go on voice chat my voice gives me away and people start freaking out "Omg is that a gurl" etc.

But I get a secret thrill out of getting attention lavished on me. Part of the AGP I guess. There are times I like being feminine/treated as a woman but also feel shameful about liking it at the same time.
>>
>>8829454
Not if you are seriously AGP. That shit is life ruining tier
>>
>>8830289
sex is overrated anyways. a real trutrans would never be able to enjoy anything sexually related.
>>
>>8823564
Stop fucking binding while you workout and sleep, you dumbass. You're going to seriously hurt yourself if you don't stop. You need to bind responsibly--that is to say as little as possible--or you WILL get hurt. If you haven't irreversibly hurt yourself already.

If you keep this shit up you won't be able to breathe properly, you'll misshape your ribs and then you'll be in so much pain that you will be FORCED to stop wearing your binder at all times. You don't want that, right? So take care of yourself please.
>>
>>8829493
As an agp mtf, I'm very interested. Can you describe your agp more?
>>
>>8827205
wtf that sounds amazing. I want gorilla genes.
>>
File: 1490254905745.png (86KB, 382x395px) Image search: [Google]
1490254905745.png
86KB, 382x395px
How do I stop being disgusted at FtM?
I'm FtM

How do I stop being misandrist in general

>>8815236
I have no switch and I must fuck the squid

>>8828936
W-where are you from
>>
>>8832929
>w-where

and people don't think there isnt a problem with larping mtfs in this general
>>
>>8832967
Why would an MtF larp as FtM to hook up with a girl that likes FtMs?
>>
>>8832971
to catfish them
>>
>>8832971
tbhon I larp as a ftm because its fun
>>
>>8832929
>How do I stop being misandrist in general
How are you misandrist?
>>
>>8832991
The same way some very MRA MtFs are I guess (or some feminists are misogynistic), it's pity prejudice not outright hostility

I feel men are worse in pretty much every aspect except physical strength and also have a much worse social role and pity them for being poor ugly oppressed weaklings that never got to taste the female privilege

This wouldn't be a problem if I didn't want to be one, pretty much all of my friends are male and I don't think any of them feel attacked by my behavior or anything
>>
>>8833026
Aren't MRA MtFs self-hating?

Explain pity prejudice?

>and also have a much worse social role and pity them for being poor ugly oppressed weaklings that never got to taste the female privilege
That sounds like just pity.
>>
>>8833042
>Aren't MRA MtFs self-hating?
I wouldn't say all of them but the kind I mentioned yeah

>Explain pity prejudice?
>That sounds like just pity.
Cause it's just regular pity based on belief that a certain group is worse than normal people
Like if I said that I pity blacks for being subhumans you wouldn't disagree that I'm racist but it's also different from regular non-pity hostility especially if I only think that but never say it out loud
>>
File: 108.png (893KB, 1102x955px) Image search: [Google]
108.png
893KB, 1102x955px
Am I being overly sensitive for being offended by an assigned reading for a college course that says

"Transsexual people are another example of a group whose gender markers don't all line up."

"Some transsexual people want nothing more than to be as male or female as possible"

"Transsexual people don't fit into the gender binary. So how do we resolve these cases? What sex are they?"

I mean, at a base level Im offended by them using the term transsexual instead of transgender, or trans*- but Im pretty sure that atleast is me being too sensitive.
>>
>>8833075
You're oversensitive, it's just an older term
Probably the reading was just written in the 90s or so
>>
File: 34.png (772KB, 680x831px) Image search: [Google]
34.png
772KB, 680x831px
>>8833089
You're not bothered that a womens studies class assigning a 27 year old article that has the underlying implication that transgender people are not their preferred gender?
>>
>>8833100
It doesn't sound like that so far, post the whole thing?
>>
>>8833100
>>8833105
If you're worried about the last line that just sounds like regular opening an article
Like, I could make an entire article about proof how global warming is real and open it with "So what's the deal with global warming? Is it a hoax or a real phenomenon?" and it would be pretty standard practice in writing intros
>>
File: 57 (2).png (1MB, 866x856px) Image search: [Google]
57 (2).png
1MB, 866x856px
>>8833105
Eh no I think you're right, I'll just let it go.

>>8833121
The line that really triggered me was ,"They want nothing more than to be as male or female AS POSSIBLE"
>>
>>8833144
Yeah that's not exactly true but I guess it's not really negative just not true for most people
>>
anyone want to send some fake empathy my way. could really use some right about now.
>>
been on T a year and still only passing like 20% of the time, possibly because my dad was a twink when he was my age, when do I give up and kill myself?
>>
>>8833075
> trans
> taking classes on gender

Are you a masochist who likes cis people talking about you like a zoo animal, or a narcissist obsessed with your own identity? It is seriously your own fault for taking that class.
>>
>>8833722
I heard every amab guy gets a beard by the time they are 30. It just takes a while, also bulk and lift weights to help look more masculine
>>
>>8833735
man, i could have guns like the US military and it wouldn't help, I'm 5' 3" with a girly face, won't matter or stop people gendering me wrong from behind. people I know gender me right but I think they just pity me.

and I have a sad half-beard which I have to shave or else I look even worse, so maybe that'll help in like. three years.

is it social things I'm doing? I try to be a well-manned human being and thank people in customer service, etc but I never see cis guys doing that. should I stop?
>>
>>8833756
>thank people in customer service, etc but I never see cis guys doing that
not thanking people is just rude, and does not affect passing
>>
>>8833069
I'd like to try and talk you out of your misandrist feelings.
>>
>>8833833
I don't think talking works, I have a completely different opinion on a logical level
>>
>>8833858
I'd like to talk about it at least.
>>
>>8833868
So talk about it
Or are you implying that you want to talk privately (on discord or something)?
I'd rather just shitpost here
>>
>>8833887
I meant privately because I'd bring up my own issues too.
>>
File: 1496776978820.jpg (30KB, 456x402px) Image search: [Google]
1496776978820.jpg
30KB, 456x402px
>tfw I decided to lurk on reddit and check /r/mypartneristrans.

Literally every couple that had a FtM in the middle ended up with a family destroyed (when they had kids) or one of them abandoning the other.

Does this mean my only way out of the kisslessvirgin life is to either date another FtM or MtF?
What's wrong with cis people and FtM?
>>
>>8822311
>Gilbert
what did you mean by this
>>
>>8823564
stop wearing a binder. Your boobs are probably awesome. Pretend you're AGP and enjoy the experience
>>
>>8828414
>(You)
why did you write that
>>
>>8833075
well, the trans community changed their name twice in the last 20 years, and you know they're going to change it again soon, and again another 10 years from now

maybe you should embrace the fact that changing the name is just an attempt to feel more marginalized (because normies will keep getting it wrong) and doesn't actually accomplish anything

if acceptance is important you won't embrace the horseshit manufactured-victim mentality and will actually support constructive things (like using normal terms that everybody knows instead of making new shit up to get mad about every 4-5 years)
>>
>>8833756
>I try to be a well-manned human being and thank people in customer service, etc but I never see cis guys doing that.
are you hanging out with assholes? maybe that's part of your dysphoria/confusion that you think cis guys are just pieces of shit

most of my friends are cis guys and they all treat customer service people like human beings

maybe you just have a fetish where you think male = hostile and you're embarrassed about loving that hostility. like guys who are AGP who see female = subservient/obedient and it turns them on (even though females are never remotely obedient in real life)
>>
>>8815236
Story of my life. Splatoon just isn't as fun if you're not squading with someone.
>>
>>8829493
Don't tell 4chan I said this but you *are* allowed to identify as non-binary
>>
>>8834056
in What's Eating Gilbert Grape? Gilbert, the main character, learns to leave an unhealthy situation for his wellbeing even though it might hurt the feelings of those around him.
>>
If you don't call your vagina a boipussi you're not trutrans to be honest
>>
guys I waited 5 months for a doctors appoinment with a endocrinologist in another state that my psychologist recommended and yesterday was the day and the doctor ended up telling me she had no experience treating trans people so I took matters into my own hands and found a doctor with experience with trannies who I'll be seeing on tues day.. Like I wasted so much time what the fuck
>>
Dudes

level with me

where do the furries go these days to get their art commissions, because papa needs to make some car-repair money
>>
>>8833075
Older people still use the term so I wouldn't get super salty about the transsexual bit, although I do find it distasteful to be sure.

Also the statement of "transexual people don't fit into the gender binary" is pretty inaccurate! There are plenty of binary trans men and women who are solidly definitively male or female, which fits neatly within that binary system. See: trying to be as male or female as possible.

I guess it depends on what the class is and what the purpose of the article is that should define how triggered sensitive tier you're gonna get about it.

Although, y'know. You could just not.
>>
>>8834977
i dont do art but probably furaffinity, deviantart, twitter, and tumblr
>>
>>8834099
no, I worked in customer service, women were way more likely to thank me, cis dudes generally grunted and walked away. women were also more likely to throw shitfits, though, so...

also, I dunno what your weird repressed kink is that you're trying to suggest I have, but I think you should maaaaybe get help about that.

>>8834925
just give up and get a place that does informed consent, I ran the referral circuit for two years, it's waste of your time. they will probably tell you that you need a full year of therapy and then, maybe, if the stars align and you are a good little boy, they might consider giving you T.
>>
>>8834977
furaffinity and tumblr, my man. furries pay so well too goddamn.
>>
>>8835313
I've been working the same retail job for a couple years (it's a bulk food store) and I started HRT in the middle of it.

Keep in mind like 70% of my customers are decent neutral people that aren't too nice or too mean. I'm just focusing on the outliers here.

When I passed as a chick, I found women were more hostile but also more friendly? And men were generally "fake" friendly because they wanted in my pants.

Now that I pass as a dude, men are more hostile but also more friendly--in the way that women were to me previously. I think it's a kinship thing. Dudes treat me normally instead of flirting all the time. And when they are assholes, it's a kind of aggressive threatening attitude based on size / percieved manliness, I think. Women on the other hand--if they're younger--will generally ignore me and unresponsive. Old women treat me the same as they did when I was a girl. Old women are the worst kind of customers.
>>
>>8834388

in the movie he only leaves the situation because what tied him there is gone, not because he made the choice to leave.
>>
i'm intersex and i have to see a doctor and psych soon for a referral to get my death nards removed because i'm already threatening to cancer up and i'm terrified they're either gonna try and push testosterone on me even tho i'm quite comfortable being a masculine looking woman, or yell at me because i used to take T in the past to pass as a guy because i figured it would make life easier and when god gives you a mustache, roll with it.

how do you deal with these surgery gendery judgey types, my brothers? the mtfs either seem to worship them for being gender gods of judgement or despise gatekeeping, my other intersex pals tend hate surgeons and people who make decisions for them. i was wondering what the trans guy consensus was. a friend seemed to have a chill time with his chest reconstruction and was chill with most people at his gender clinic but honestly hes a big guy with a beard, he had no reason to fear anyone throwing out 'hey are you sure about this?' idk these people are all kinds of bullshit, psychs, surgical gatekeeping, people making decisions for folks

>>8834802
its a mancave or mangina you fucking piece of shit get fucked

>>8833722
give it longer, how old were you when you started? i had a decent beard and facial features change drastically within the first couple of years, along with fat on my face which all got stripped off, i was 18 when i started. give it time, its powerful stuff
>>
How do you measure your waistline for male pants? I'm pre-T and there's about a 4" difference between my true waist (above bellybutton) and my hip area (where the waistline of my pants would naturally fall). Do I go with the latter, since the ratio's larger than what male sizing would probably account for? Maybe split the difference?
>>
>>8835670
Women were mostly hostile to me and men overly friendly. Now women are overly friendly and men are either ambivalent or regular friendly.

>>8836194
You don't, every company lies about their sizing in a different way. Some companies label 36 as 30, some 34 as 32, etc. Just try them on in person.
>>
>>8834039
Even if the relationship started after the FTM transitioned?
>>
>>8835962
>how do you deal with these surgery gendery judgey types, my brothers?
I hate the fuck out of them. Did informed consent at every step I could, even after I started passing well enough that nobody doubted me I kept at it on principle.

Do you live anywhere near NYC? If so Callen Lorde could give you the letters you need in one or two visits, no fucking with you and trying to convince you to be something you aren't. Surprising given their insufferable snowflake advertising. They'd probably also give you a prescription for estrogen if that's what you need, although I get my hormones elsewhere so I'm less sure of how that works. If you live elsewhere there are other informed consent clinics that might offer the same things. Some also have cheap laser hair removal if you want to de-moustache.

I'm shocked you need letters at all if you're intersex, though, and especially if there's a cancer risk. That's fucked up. What's their rationale behind that?
>>
>>8824539
>One of the regulars left.
When?
>>
>>8836341
Spring
>>
>>8836346
But the general went to shit way before that.
>>
>>8836379
It's always been shit
>>
>>8836314
What's fucked up about not giving people every potentially unnecessary surgery they ask for?
>>
>try to call hospital to get an appointment with a certain doctor
>"the doctor isn't taking anymore patients right now, she'll be taking more next monday"
>rinse and repeat three more times
God I hope I don't forget to call earlier next monday. I should look for another doctor with trans experience, but the other option is public healthcare but I don't want to get into waitlist hell. I'm basically just blogging here so I don't forget

>>8836759
>cancer risk
>potentially unnecessary surgery
>>
>>8834077
Just a copy-paste error (I posted the wrong pic on first try).
>>
Is the transition meme true, or am I doomed to be a reverse trap for the rest of my life?
>>
>>8837202
>cancer risk
That's what the letter's to confirm, retard.

It's like fucking trying to have a discussion with liberal girls on facebook.
>>
>>8824214
>>8823910
Still don't really feel much different, except that I have a smudge more energy.

I wish I'd been prescribed the shots. The changes seem faster that way. Might ask my doc for them next time I see her.

How have your healthcare providers reacted to you being trans, lads?
>>
>>8838431
Have crohns and my doc that I've seen for the past 15 years of my life was more helpful and supportive than any of my family, got all my name's and stuff of my chart changed, way better than my employer in that regard too. Don't try to worry too much about it.
>>
>>8815020
I really don't mean to be a dick or anything, but why do a lot of the guys in the transition timelines have that shaved sides big top haircut? Is it just a hip style/tumblr thing? Does it help out with passing the same way MTFs use bangs?
>>
File: nf.jpg (34KB, 375x281px) Image search: [Google]
nf.jpg
34KB, 375x281px
>>8838550
It's just fashionable in 2017. If this site came out 15 years ago they'd all have frosted tips and baggy black pants.

Plus it's a good transition point, a way to experiment with your hairstyle, maintaining some long hair while still looking more masculine. The alternative is going directly from long hair to generic short men's cut which might be too much change at once. And isn't flattering on most guys anyway...
>>
>>8838045
You could always be a chick! It's easy
>>
>>8838550
What other anon said -- fashion, basically.

I have a feeling they go to stylists and not barbers.
>>
>>8838045
>not wanting to be a cute young lady
I'm sure you'll find a wonderful husband some day :^)
[spoiler]I don't get it, how is transition a "meme"?[/spoiler]
>>
>>8838484
That's good to hear.

Employment is what I'm most worried about. My doc is very trans friendly (gotta love Austin, everyone here hates conservatives) but I live in some small podunk town where I'm afraid to be known as "that tranny".

But alas. Can't not have a job, right? ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
>>
>>8838658
I hate my work. My last job I left because half the workers always thought it was funny or something to take a jab at the whole trans thing and I tried to stealth at the new one but some person at hr told some people I'm trans and now everyone knows and some people think it's funny or something to take jabs at it and it drives me crazy. Nothing too seriously hateful, but I know they don't like me, and I just want to be stealth, and it drives me crazy. Sort of trying to find a new job but people are concerned that I've already left one this year.
>>
>>8838550
short back and sides, longer on top is a timeless haircut, the only thing is styling/products. it looks good, its sharp. don't call it the tranny bangs of ftms, its not to hide any features. its just classic
>>
My knee is starting to swell up and I'm getting achy after a car accident. How dumb am I for not getting x-rays to make sure shit's kosher?
>>
>>8836379

It was more active.
>>
>>8833075
Daily reminder that transsexual is the only accurate term for people with legit dysphoria. Transgender is a bunch of bullshit.
>>
Looked at some height percentiles for my country. Turns out I'm below average for any guy older than 14, and severely below average for any 16 or older. I also found out that despite always thinking I was slightly above average height for women in my country, I'm actually slightly below average height even for women for my generation because younger people are taller. Fuck.

How do you guys measure up?

https://tall.life/height-percentile-calculator-age-country/
>>
>>8839424
I'm the exact average actually
>>
>>8839444
For men or women tho
>>
>>8839455
men
>>
>>8839455
Between the two, obviously. He said exact average.
>>
>>8839459
You lucked out genetically.

>>8839461
site doesn't give any details on the average for all people
>>
>>8839470
Just average the two, and maybe knock a fraction off the result to account for the higher female population.
>>
>>8838945
you fucking idiot. no insurance?
>>
>>8839424
I surround myself with short people to make myself feel better
>>
>>8839818
I low-key flirt with below avg height cis guys, call 'em, "big fella" 'n such to watch them puff out their chests.

I am way below avg, might be short even in Best Korea.
>>
File: images (2).jpg (12KB, 219x230px) Image search: [Google]
images (2).jpg
12KB, 219x230px
>>8839834
To clarify: 0.078 percentile.
>>
cis male here.. im really horny
>>
>>8839867
Since you can type, I'd wager you can take care of that yourself.
>>
>>8839874
could anyone here help me out? like post a pic of your ass or something?
>>
>>8839890
ahhhh... im sorry. this is just disrespect i mean most of you are guys who don't wanna be looked at as female.. i apologize... off to pornhub i go
>>
>>8839916
Holy shit, this really is the most unlikely timeline.
>>
>>8838635
I don't want to be a chick :(
>>
trans boy here was dating a cis straight girl for a really long time and she moved on to someone else recently (im living in a foreign country rn) and having a really hard time knowing i will prob never find someone who loved me that way ever again? i was super lucky and now have nothing and will probably never have that feeling and love again! thosefeels
>>
>>8840493
:(

hope things go well for you anon! i know that breakups can be difficult but hopefully someone out there loves you!
>>
tbhon whats up guys. I'm just being cool rn and try to score some ladies
>>
File: get a load of this guy.gif (1MB, 200x150px) Image search: [Google]
get a load of this guy.gif
1MB, 200x150px
>>8836759
>>8838083
Yeah, real medical need for a shrink to also get involved in a person with a verified intersex condition's ability to get cancer treatment, you fucking mong.
>>
>>8840552
Stop using that fucking word
>>
>>8833648
I genuinely hope that whatever bad thing is happening right now quickly passes. If it doesn't,
I believe you can make it. You'll be a stronger person afterwards even if it doesn't work out the way you want it to.
>>
>>8840806
What's wrong fellow dude bro? you mad? tbhon
>>
>>8841396
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
>>
>>8839470
Mom is 6 foot.
>>
tbhon this ftmg is barren. come on /b/ros lets pump it up for the ladies
>>
>>8842082
ew girls have cooties
>>
what kind of music do you tguys in /ftmg/ like to listen to? favourite genres/artists/albums etc
>>
>>8842200
free jazz, romantic era classical, post hardcore, the list goes on...
>>
File: 18.jpg (26KB, 147x316px) Image search: [Google]
18.jpg
26KB, 147x316px
>>8842203
ooo, neat! i've always wanted to get into jazz but i never had any idea where to start

do you have last.fm?

also, if anyone else wants to post their last.fm i'll be happy to check those out

https://www.last.fm/user/makotoyuuki

here's mine
>>
>>8842108
no they don't bro?

What's wrong, you GAY?!
BRO BRO BRO!

I DONT LIKE ME SOME GAYS
>>
>>8842108
i'm a girl but i was born a boy, do i still have cooties? O.o
>>
>>8842377
this is a MAN's thread so you should shut the fuck up and make the boys some sammiches tbhon
>>
>>8842377
Hey baby, you want some fug? tbhon
>>
>>8842377
Fuck off, hon
>>
>>8842403
#shootsfired
>>
>>8842377
yes, I'm especially staying away from you you filthy agp. only agps use o.O and stuff like that. stay away.
>>
Honestly if you are a mtf larping here could you please fuck off.
>>
>>8842377
COOTIES
O
O
T
I
E
S
>>
>>8842431
Yeah you guys should leave this place, man caves ONLY

tbhon
>>
File: nogirls.jpg (49KB, 722x315px) Image search: [Google]
nogirls.jpg
49KB, 722x315px
>>8842431
THIS!
Fucking mtfs, get out reeeee! This is a bois only club tbqHON
>>
>>8842510
yesss only MEN allowed, along with their butts
>>
File: MI0002505703.jpg (44KB, 500x493px) Image search: [Google]
MI0002505703.jpg
44KB, 500x493px
>>8842360
I don't really know how to explain getting into jazz
for me I use jazz and music without lyrics for when im playing video games or studying

Im not an expert or anything but right now as I read your post im listening to this
https://youtu.be/vKOekWuzk3o
might as well give it a try but it's quite upbeat and jumpy you maybe won't like it. Lot's of funk elements more than traditional jazz.
>>
>>8842566
everyone post butt
>>
>>8842635
>tfw no butts
>>
>>8842678
U post then
>>
>>8815020
Just a question: Has anyone here had periareolar top surgery?

How was your result? (wrinkling?)
How big was your boobs before surgery?
How was the recovery?
What was the cost?
Did you need revisions?

Currently saving up for it (it's about 5000 dollarinos here)
>>
wow you guys get really riled up by a girl posting dontcha! ^_^
>>
>>8842774
n-no! anon what are you suggesting?
>>
>>8842783
go eve
>>
>>8842792
Tsundere faggot
>>
>>8842783
99% of the time an MtF mentions an FtM on /tttt/ it's either to mock him, complain about how much easier he has it, or question why he wants to give up his ~beautiful curves~ for a gross manlet body. It's just resentment at this point.
>>
>>8842843
Pls anon i am a pure virgin
>>
>>8842926
that gets old, we can make a change from it! let's pretend to be real boys and real girls together! xd
>>
>>8842944
Alright, that sounds like a good idea. I'll go larp in mascgen now
>>
>>8842036
You still lucked out. My mum's 6'0" too and I and my sisters are only 5'4". Guess I inherited average height genes from my 5'10" dad but I wish the freaky tall genes hadn't skipped a generation.
>>
>>8842933
don't make me kabedon you
>>
File: qm17a.jpg (167KB, 400x367px) Image search: [Google]
qm17a.jpg
167KB, 400x367px
>>8833648
Is late but real empathy good too?
>>
>>8842954
bet you don't trigger them as much as we trigger /clg/!
>>
>>8842987
Liar
>>
>>8842997
Mascgen hates us
>>
>>8842982
pls b my bf :3
>>
>>8842778
Check out transbucket, it still has a ton of great user submitted info even though some snowflake fuck took over it and shit up the site itself awhile back. It shows before and after photos, prices, any revisions, usually a description of the recovery, etc.
>>
>>8843008
Slut
>>
>>8843000
Nah. Also, checked.
>>
>>8843017
bUT IM A VIRGIN111!!
>>
>>8843027
I want a hug too
>>
>>8843003
/clg/ hates us more!
>>
>>8843030
Shoo
>>
>>8843038
Gymbros are more violent than lezzies
>>
File: 8467.jpg (45KB, 500x375px) Image search: [Google]
8467.jpg
45KB, 500x375px
>>8843032
>>
>>8843049
Comfy shark
>>
>>8843046
they both die the same when you drive a stake through their chest
>>
File: Binder.png (1MB, 1232x524px) Image search: [Google]
Binder.png
1MB, 1232x524px
>>8843009
Thanks!

Also follow-up question: I'm using pretty cheap Chinese binders (that I modify a bit) and the pro's are that they're cheap, breathable and comfy to wear. But could I expect a flatter result with a more high end "brand name" binder? Kind of debating if I should try a GC2B binder, but it'll cost a bit with shipping and taxes...
>>
>>8843046
>lesbian dv rates
>>
>>8843158
You could expect less permanent damage to your body with more expensive ones. A lot of the really cheap brands are flat out dangerous. Since even a proper high quality binder can be unhealthy if worn for too long or during strenuous activity, it's worth it to shell out for something that isn't hazardous by default. Also keep in mind that grown men aren't board flat, pecs or moobs leave a little something there, the main difference after a point is that tits are lower, so just wear a baggier shirt if that's otherwise obvious.
>>
>>8843258
I was a bit worried about putting on a cheap binder for the health reasons you mentioned, but I must admit I was pleasantly surprised with it. There probably are way worse cheap binders out there then the ones I was lucky enough to buy. I only had a bit of discomfort the first day I wore it, but since then it's been totally fine, I can move, breath deeply and it doesn't hurt my ribs at all. Guess I got lucky. Off course, I only wear it when I'm around other people and take it off when I'm just hanging at home, most I've worn it is probably 10 hours straight.

And you do have a point about most men not being board flat... and I usually wear loose shirts anyways. I've been looking around at pics of people wearing binders from Underworks and GC2B and most have a lil' "bump" unless they are very small to begin with, so I'm actually feeling like the cheap ones I have aren't so bad after all. BUT I see that GC2B have flesh colored binders and THAT is tempting! I always have to color-coordinate my outfits when I only have a white and black binder (many of my t-shirts thin fabric), so a skin colored one could be convenient to have.
>>
https://discord.gg/bk3pu

Yo this is for an ftm discord for just ftms, I ain't even gonna play we just need more boys back in town and I'm willing to play pied piper with a flute made of camouflage candle if I gotta. If you care for this sorta dumb shit here ya go.
>>
File: V16iPkLK.jpg (24KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
V16iPkLK.jpg
24KB, 400x400px
>>8843367
that link only lasts 30min so GET MOVING
>>
>>8843340
That's good, sounds like you did luck out. Just keep on your toes when it comes time to replace it.

Yeah, there's always a bump with binders. Cheap ones usually aren't bad in that they don't bind enough, but that they bind too much and in the wrong way. If the pic you posted is you you might not be aware that full length binders exist. They just look like undershirts, so it doesn't matter if they show through a shirt. As a matter of fact I don't think I've ever seen an flesh colored undershirt, so black or white might actually look more natural since it shows when there's another layer of fabric under a shirt.
>>
>>8843367
>>8843418
What is discord, anyway? Like IRC with avatars or some shit?
>>
>>8843435
it's a chatroom with voicechat options.
>>
>>8843433
Pic is me. And yup, I'm aware of the full length ones, but one of my problems is that I sweat a lot, so I prefer shorter binders as I imagine longer ones will just make me sweat even more... Unless I should find one in mesh, then I might try it out.

Thanks a ton for your answers, tho! It's getting late for me, so I'm gonna hop to bed now, g'night everyone!
>>
>>8843487
No problem. Night.
>>
>>8843464
>voicechat
>for mostly pre-transition people
kek
>>
>>8843651
it's a place where you wont get judged for sounding like a pussy but we got plenty of people on t
>>
>>8843367
Was late, can you post the new thing?
>>
>>8843871
https://discord.gg/4KmrJ
aite here's 30min
were having a fun discussion on voice chat lol you better be chill
>>
>>8843884
don't have mic, just wanted to see what it was like
>>
>>8843950
thats okay, we're all cool guys I promise lol
>>
>>8838550
If you don't wear long hair you're obviously a subhuman
>>
What's for next edition, lads
>>
>>8844804
fresh bread edition
>>
>>8846007

>>8846007

>>8846007
Thread posts: 330
Thread images: 23

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.