[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Socially isolating oneself because of dysphoria?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 2

FtM trans guy here, i have now gotten the news i will have to wait 6-8 months until i finally get my first T shot. I have been in the system trying to get help for 2 years now.

It's such a fucking kick in the stomach. 8 months is a long time, especially considering i've managed to completely isolate myself because of dysphoria. I can't bare talking to people and hearing my own voice. That look in strangers eyes when they realise i'm not in fact a normal guy, but some freak pretending.

I have no friends, no contacts and if anybody tries to interact i shrink into myself until they are bored with me and leave.

I want to have friends again, the ones i used to have that i let go of cause of the self hatred. The pain of loneliness isn't as heavy as the dysphoria that comes with living with myself in front of other people.

And now after two fucking years i have to live another 8 months in bed sleeping my life away.

How am i going to deal with this? Should i just jump off that bridge?

Sorry for the rant by the way i'm just a mess right now.
>>
Don't do anything bad anon. 6-8 months is a long time, and I am not T yet either. I live in Sweden so the waiting times are fucking shit. but please just don't give up. Even if you can't manage to get friends right now, once you're on T you will finally get to be fully yourself. And even while waiting, try talking to communities of people that for example like the same games as you, or if you're not into games, movies, or tv shows also work. Just try getting involved with some groups of people, and as long as you are yourself you will meet some people who appreciate you, for you. Don't be scared of talking, it can be hard but just try getting out there. You can make friends. I did, so that means you can too. And find supportive friends, maybe even some other LGBT people, I know you can do it anon.
>>
File: IMG_0001.jpg (53KB, 528x776px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0001.jpg
53KB, 528x776px
>>8814212
A lot of this seems familiar. I'm sorry I wish I could say something to help. Bed. That's all I can feel comfortable in.

I hope things get better for you.
>>
>>8814212
Can you get a job you can do from home without interacting with people? Like I used to know a girl who worked through PeoplePerHour freelance and a couple of different agencies to do audio transcription (you need a decent typing speed and excellet spelling though). It's all over email so you don't have to talk to anyone and you'd at least get some money and something to do with your life.

Or there are other skills-based things like programming, drawing. If you don't have the skills to draw stuff on commission you can make yourself feel better by making art for anons in drawthreads. Even if it's just silly stuff you know you've cheered someone up.
>>
>>8814212
familiar story, Ive become a neet, I hate how I look and my voice, plus shitty anxiety and I cant force myself to get any job and dont feel like going out at all ...
you get used to, just need to find things to do to kill time - whatever that might be - any creative hobby, chat online, play stupid games, read to occupy brain, exercise...
and let the hope of transition keep you going
>>
>>8814212
>Should i just jump off that bridge?
You tell us?
>>
you can have my t if I can have your e
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.