[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

how to transition if it is illegal in my country?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 38
Thread images: 2

File: 55.jpg (175KB, 850x1202px) Image search: [Google]
55.jpg
175KB, 850x1202px
Live in eastern europe, can't do anything about my AGP, feel like shit
>>
S O V I E T
B O I P U C C I
>>
black market
>>
>>8814005
What exactly would you like to do about your AGP?
Which country?
>>
>>8814005
are you in the Schengen area?

Take advantage of that visa-free travel and move to a less shit EU country.
>>
Buy grillpills of qhi
>>
>>8814005
AGP isn't trans so you don't have to transition.
AGPs are simply transvestites, so dressing up like a stripper and going outside should cure you.
>>
>>8814005
How exactly is transition "illegal"?
>>
>>8814073
You trying to get OP murdered? How devious.
>>
>>8814078
you can't get hormones prescribed and gender ID changed
>>
>>8814005
why does he have posters of people getting fucked? that seems like an odd aesthetic choice for your bed room
>>
>>8814118
thats just legal transition and state healthcare
>>
>>8814005
source? wish my body was as toned as that
>>
>>8814234
hence the legal
>>
>>8814005
Order hormones online or move to a country that you know the language of. I don't think they can put you into jail for unusual hormone levels anon
>>
>>8814005
you live in hungary or some fascist shit hole don't you?
>le down with le niggers and fags xDDD
absolute cancer countries
>>
File: 1493130210904.png (1MB, 3288x2136px) Image search: [Google]
1493130210904.png
1MB, 3288x2136px
>>8814005

I made an infographic just for this occasion!

Well, you don't need to go to the dark web, but some of the advice still applies to you, like denying that you bought the hormones if they get sent to you and stuff.
>>
>>8815103
>pwoah7foa6au2pul.onion
AlphaBay was shut down a few months ago.
>>
>>8815138
oh are you kidding me?

damn...
>>
>>8814378
>I don't think they can put you into jail for unusual hormone levels anon
At the very least some countries lock you up for ordering testosterone without a proscription. I don't know if there's MTF equivalent laws enforced anywhere.
>>
>>8814005
Where exactly do you live? I live in EE as well, but you can easily circumvent any legal barriers — pharmacies sell virtually anything without any prescriptions.
>>
>>8814118
Lithuania?
>>
>>8814005
Alright i'm a repressing AGP living in Canada of all places. Even in super progressive Canada I wouldn't want to be a tranny. In eastern europe being a tranny would be suicidal. Don't trap yourself, smoke weed instead.
>>
>>8814005
Your country is based for not letting you ruin your life but you're too retarded to appreciate it.
>>
>>8816475
you, go to >>>/repgen/

>>8814118
If you live in the worst areas like Russia, Belarus, or Ukraine, I'm afraid your situation might be dire and you may have to immigrate out of your country for your personal safety. I read a story of a Chechen transgender woman who applied for asylum status in the U.S. because her life was literally being threatened by both the Muslims and the Russian police.

If you live in less shitty areas like Poland, the Baltic states, Hungary, or Romania, try using the EU visa free travel to move to a better country like the Netherlands, Germany, or maybe Sweden. It's the most popular place for LGBT Europeans.

Good luck anon. I wish you're safe and you make it out alive.
>>
>>8814005
cum to poland
>>
>>8817492
>>8814049
pretty sure all Schengen countries allow transition
>>
>>8817528
False.

That's like saying all Schengen countries allow legalized gay marriage.
>>
>>8817542
which countries don't have it? i mean transition
>>
>>8817572
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/LGBT_rights_in_Europe

for more information, go to the #Legislation_by_country_or_territory section

you will also find that legislation and societal attitudes differ in every country
>>
>>8817580
bit which one specifically? i thought you have examples since you disagreed with me
i actually tried checking some i thought i could be wrong about before sending that post and all of the ones i checked so far have it
>>
>>8817587
oh wait Lichtenstein is in Schengen ok
>>
>>8817589
The one Liechtensteinian tranny hung itself on that day.
>>
>>8817589
>>8817595
Hahaha. There is no legal recognition of a gender change in Lichtenstein.

http://tgeu.org/wp-content/uploads/2016/05/Trans-mapA_Map2016july.pdf

To be honest, I view Lichtenstein as nothing but the last surviving remnant of the centuries old former Holy Roman Empire. Lichtenstein has nothing going for it except retaining its centuries old form of feudalism and being a tax haven for rich billionaires who want to hide their true wealth and avoid paying taxes.
>>
>>8817492
Poland actually allows tranistioning.
>>
>>8814005
Even Russia technically allows transitioning so what the fuck
>>
You from Belarus?
>>
>>8817492
The legal situation in Hungary is actually one of the most progressive in Europe
> Registered partnerships in stead of gay marriage
Basically it means full gay marriage. It isn't called as such, and you cannot adopt jointly. In every other situation it's the real deal.

> Full legal gender transition incl. birth certificate w/o surgeries
The entire procedure was grandfathered in from the liberal government of yore, and no one seemed to care. That's why Hungary still has gay marriage. You need a letter from your doctor telling you are trans (and with corruption sky high in country, you can buy that), and your birth certificate magically changes to one of the other gender.
The small print is that you need to be a natural born Hungarian citizen (since Hungary needs authority to alter your birth certificate), there's no turning back (good luck finding a gynaecologist that will say that your penis is a perfect set of female genitalia), and you need a divorce. Also, you need to have your gender legally changed in order to buy hormones (legally).

> Thriving black and grey market
Above is the legal procedure. Expect none to follow it.

> The small print
The trans community is practically non-existent. The people are extremely hostile towards LGBT. Legal protection exists in theory only, to comply with EU laws, but are not enforced - it's 100% legal, and common practice to fire LGBT people with them having 0 chance of retailation or defence. Killing a trans woman because she's trans is considered legal self defense. Or domestic violence, which is common.

> Travel to the West
I think the Brexit happened because Britons had enough of E-Europeans swamping the UK job market, and London becoming the second largest Hungarian city after Budapest.
Thread posts: 38
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.