[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Twinkhon Problems

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

Sometimes I find the concept of being called a "girlfriend" despite looking like a feminine teenage boy at best amusing. Especially if a guy were to introduce me to his parents as one, I can just imagine how disappointed his parents might be, either openly or inwardly.

"Mom, Dad,... Snuffles. Yes, I have been sticking my benis into this ageless boy vampire I unironically seriously call a 'girlfriend' instead of a nice fertile Christian girl and having like 30 children with her like I should. I guess you aren't getting pure WASP babies out of this only son of yours because we are obviously adopting 5 Korean babies instead."
>>
This post is pure pottery tbhon

Yah i relate to the "it being weird being called 'girlfriend'" thing, it really was during pre/early mones, but now that I'm almost 9 months in and have 2 relationships across that span of time, I'm used to it and love it! Even if i dont pass perfectly it just makes more sense for me to be someones 'girlfriend', much more so than someone's 'boyfriend'.
>>
My girlfriends family is actually much more chill about the Trans thing than literally anybody in my family so idk. its probably because I get along well with her mom and her brother is low key a chaser who has dated a couple friends of mine
>>
All this self-hatred ain't sexy, hon.
>>
>>8813913
Yeah iktf, I am too feminine to be called a boyfriend but also too masculine to be called a girlfriend tbHON.
>>
>>8813914
so your kid will have lesbian moms and agp from both sides of the family
can't wait to see how she turns out!
>>
>>8814103
>implying that I'll pass on my dumpsterfire-of-mental-illness genetics

Lmao anon good one
>>
>>8813882
I still fear the concept of introducing my bf to my parents.
>"Mom, dad... this is my bf. He fucks me every day and makes me his little bitch. Yeah, you aren't getting any grandkids unless my sister and her incapable bf make them"
>>
>>8814448
Your parents got BTFO tbqh
>>
>Mom, this is my boyfriend. Yes, I know you've known him since high school. No, we weren't dating back then. We just did a bunch of borderline shit like sleeping in the same bed because we were garbage teenagers. Hope you like dogs because that might be the closest thing to grandkids you're getting.

I mean, if I did ever adopt kids, she'd be cool with it since she adopted me. There's just no way I can even think about being responsible for a life right now.
>>
>tfw you're a mtf but you like being known as the effeminate boyfriend because you watch too much yaoi
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.