[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

WHAT THE FUCK I JUST DID?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 36
Thread images: 8

File: lip.png (596KB, 845x481px) Image search: [Google]
lip.png
596KB, 845x481px
Look, I am a man, I'm 19 years old, I suffer of depression since 5 years ago, I was managing it the best that I could.
I consider myself as a Heterosexual, in the last days I realized that the girl who I fell in love likes another man.
This destroyed me, I started to drink and smoke as much as I could.
20 minutes ago, I was listening music, trying to forget about this, I'm drunk, listening Mac Demarco, suddenly I got carried away by music, I started to dance like a girl, I went to the room of my sister, I took the painting of her nail paint and started to paint my left hand.
Then I went to the bathroom, ''My Kind Of Woman'' started to play, I took the bra of my mon and a black and white dress.
I put them and later I started to dance in the mirror, I sent me kisses, and I felt that the only woman who could satisfy me, it's me.
Minutes later, I realized about what I was doing.
I took off the dress and bra and started to cry.
I don't know what is happening to me.
I don't have anything with transsexuals or gay people (I respect them) but I feel really strange.
Should I go to a psychiatrist?
I enjoyed how I look as a woman, maybe I will try and the future.
>>
Sorry for the bad english, I'm so drunk that I can't write well.
>>
A G P

G

P

get on hormones missy
>>
>>8813282
Before you go making any big life decisions I think you should sober up and do some free writing.

Going to a psychiatrist (or probably moreso a therapist) would probably help; you've gone through some emotional trauma and you have a history of depression. Therapy doesn't have to be a permanent solution.

Only you can decide what your identity is. But expressing one thing one time isn't necessarily cause for radical lifestyle change, or even alarm.
>>
I saw the video for that song once and instantly wondered whether DeMarco is trans
>>
>>8813282
get on hormones without thinking or you'll turn into a hon in 30 years
>>
>>8813287
This, OP is AGP as fuck. Go seek therapy.
>>
i want to fuck a tranny but i like girls..whats wrong with me
>>
>>8813637
nothing! trannies are girls
>>
>>8813637
Do you like futanari?

What aspect of trannies do you like?
>>
>>8813652
yes, it started out with that!
idk it just turns me on so much.
it's like a fetish. it makes me so hard, but so confused!
>>
File: 1499851902975.png (253KB, 665x608px) Image search: [Google]
1499851902975.png
253KB, 665x608px
This bad just because a woman didn't go out with you?

If you're this fragile, you'll kill yourself the first time you get beaten up for being a "tranny faggot"
>>
>>8813282

i genuinely despise the fact i'm a straight female and i have to put up this shit in my dating pool.
>>
>>8813637

you're attracted to femininity. go fuck some lipstick.
>>
File: Capasdsf.png (173KB, 466x325px) Image search: [Google]
Capasdsf.png
173KB, 466x325px
>>8813677
It's the penis isn't it? Or is because they're male?(Or both?)
>>
>>8813692
the dick ..
but that sounds so gay, so idk
>>
File: ndxkqiph1agkdo.jpg (560KB, 1280x1707px) Image search: [Google]
ndxkqiph1agkdo.jpg
560KB, 1280x1707px
>>8813700
It's okay to like dicks.
>>
>>8813704
i would so fuck!!
how do i find a qt trans gf ..
i wouldn't be able to walk around with them in public tho.. this whole thing is very depressing
>>
File: 1481433690590.jpg (68KB, 1080x1350px) Image search: [Google]
1481433690590.jpg
68KB, 1080x1350px
Sober up.

See a therapist.

One drunken Buffalo Bill episode doesn't make ya a tranny.

Doesn't guarantee you're NOT a tranny, but with your history of depression you need help processing this recent emotional trauma.

It is ok to need help.
>>
>>8813708
>i wouldn't be able to walk around with them in public tho
Show the girl some respect by not being embarrassed of her and you'd be more likely to get a gf.

Honestly if >>8813704 is your taste it sounds more like you just like men, homegirl doesn't even have tits.
>>
>>8813731
>it sounds more like you just like men
definitely not! fuck, why does this shit have to be so confusing
>>
File: beer9.jpg (422KB, 2000x1339px) Image search: [Google]
beer9.jpg
422KB, 2000x1339px
>>8813708
You know he's 30, right? This is his natural body.
http://pettyhontas.tumblr.com/
It would be a dream to find someone like this, I wouldn't care about the family fallout.

>i wouldn't be able to walk around with them in public tho

I think you have to accept this part of yourself anon. I don't like femboys or traps that overdo it though, they have to look good as well, not like a mess. But I notice femboys put more effort into their appearance than full blown trans people.
>>
>>8813282
Bro, every man wishes he was a woman. We lost the genetic lottery. Accept it, and suck it up. Be a man.
>>
>>8813770
>every man wishes he was a woman
[citation needed]
>>
File: stef-saijati.png (732KB, 605x605px) Image search: [Google]
stef-saijati.png
732KB, 605x605px
>>8813731
Give it 20 years time and all gender nonconforming people will be accepted, but cringey hons are legit keeping us back though. Natural GNC people need to be at the forefront like before to show people they are truly born this away. People like Stef Sanjanti
Joeyblondewolf, or even Brandon Jordon would do more than people like Caitlin Jenner to show this.
>>
>>8813765
holy fuck that girl is cute as fuck..
what's the difference between a femboy and a tranny though? don;t they both want to be girls...
>>
>>8813770
>Accept it, and suck it up. Be a man.
t. mangina cuck
>>
>>8813770
Living as a beta incel man for for a short time in my 20s I rather be a trap. Beta males are expendable, no one invites them to parties, they lack sex appeal.

But as a pretty male who can passes both genders people treat like a protected species. You also wouldn't believe how attractive the men and women are who interested in me are. Being an average man sucks, and your only worth comes in your 30s when women use you for security after dating more attractive guys.
>>
>>8813834
femboys want to be gender ambiguous boys, trannys want to be girls
>>
AGP is a meme that means nothing on this board. Don't take it seriously. If you're seriously trying to figure yourself out right now, gtfo of 4chan, we are gonna meme you into doing something bad to yourself for fun.
>>
>>8814564
>we are gonna meme you into doing something bad to yourself for fun.
4chan in a nutshell.
>>
>>8814564
"AGP is a meme" is a meme.
>>
>>8813692
source??
>>
File: screen_20170904_001837.png (790KB, 649x923px) Image search: [Google]
screen_20170904_001837.png
790KB, 649x923px
>>8813704
I bet xhe is a /pol/-poster...
>>
>>8815544
Residence Zenpen
>>
Visit trans forums or talk to therapists if you feel that will help. It's perfectly fine to be curious and to experiment with your gender identity or gender expression. Maybe you're trans or maybe you just enjoy dressing femininely. Either way, it's perfectly fine. There's nothing wrong with you. You got this!
Thread posts: 36
Thread images: 8

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.