[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is that a girl? Is that a guy? I think that's a faggot lol

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 1

>be me
>hormone power level 5+ years
>still called faggot

Help me plz

Every other person calls me a different gender. Sometimes in the same conversation.

He? Yeah she did that.

Yeah he'll help you over there. Yes miss, I'm having some problems with whatever.

Not exaggerating. This shit is frustrating.

New people at work call me she.

I get attention from men and women. Often.

Girls say I'm such a pretty guy though. Or some just call me her.

Men hit on me the same. Not just gay guys either.

Then just waiting for a light to change at a cross walk and men start talking about me.

Is that a girl? Is that a guy? I think that's a faggot lol

So yeah this shit sucks. I used to love being andro. It felt good to confuse. Now it's just a prison.

I don't know how to interpret social cues as this mess of a gender fuck.

I don't know how people perceive me.

This isn't one of those just see how people interact with you. Because everyone is fucking doing it different.

Help please. I'mma kill myself honestly. There's no end in sight.
>>
>>8812803
What do you want us to do?
Clearly you don't pass.
Just accept it.
Stop worrying about what people think.
>>
>>8812810
>don't pass
I could accept that if I didn't fucking get female pronouns 50% of the time.

I'm fucking Pat right now and it sucks.
>>
>>8812810

Ok. I'm willing to just say fuck it and not care about what people think but that shit doesn't fly in professional office environments.

How do I deal with work? Jobs? Clients.

It's hard to navigate and get a head.
>>
>>8812842
Well, you should have thought of that before you turned yourself into a freak.
>>
>>8812856

Tru

Butttt here we are and it wouldn't kill you for some helpful advice hombre.

I'm likeable. I've got a life. Friends and shit. A good job.

But this situation is going to keep getting worse the older I get.

You people are given leeway with their appearance. I'm 26 but look 22. That's not gonna last.

Should I just detransition
>>
>>8812869
>Should I just detransition
You mean start wearing men's clothing?
Will that make you feel dysphoric?
These types of decisions can only be made by you.
>>
>>8812914

Quit hormones I guess.

I don't really wear anything but skinny jeans and long shirts.

The occasional suit.

Maybe it's just getting to me that I don't have the safety of always being able to fall back to being male.

I don't pass as a guy half the time even in men's clothing but I really look shit in women's traditional clothes.

Yeah being more masculine will make me incredibly dysphoric as well.

I just feel so stuck in between.
>>
Bump anons plz
>>
>>8812931
Quitting hormones may make you more suicidal.
You should probably put more of an effort into dressing female.
Skinny eans and suits are menswear.
I mean it sounds like you're not really trying.
Maybe see a doctor and get on anti-depressants.
It seems like you're depressed because you can't make decisions and you don't have much motivation.
Make some goals and work towards them.
You need to have a purpose in your life.
>>
>>8813039

Alright well that's something. I'll give it a shot.

It's hard though. I really do worse in women's clothing.
>>
Id love to help but your story confused me to shit, and now I dont even know what gender you are
>>
>>8813146
>don't know what gender

Story of my life Phamila Anderson

I'm mtf. Been doping E and P for ever.

Sorry my story sucks :/

What part is confusing?

Bottom line is like, I look like a shim or something. People don't know what to do with me.

It sucks to be ambiguous
>>
Don't come off of hormones anon. I did that once, felt great and confident the first day and then the second it was WHAT HAVE I DONE. Not to mention it fucks your endocrine system for a while.

I really sympathize with you anon. I started at 24yr11mo and I'm turning 27 in three months. Dressing female will help...sorta. At least for me, it's "that's a transsexual" at worst. Majority of people won't be so openly antagonistic to misgender you to your face if you dress and style yourself like you should.

Or just chin up. One of my friends is AFAB and 31 and imo she's 10/10 gorgeous would date but gets accused of being a man.
>>
same here and I fucking hate it too
everyone seems to see me differently. I get called both ma'am and sir all the time, and sometimes people just stare at me like they don't know what the fuck they're looking at

I just wear generic male clothes and I know women find me attractive (so obviously I look like a dude to them) but guys treat me differently than they used to too

people don't know how weird it makes social interactions with strangers when they obviously aren't sure if you're male or female until they experience it...I seriously hate it, it makes me wish I was invisible
I just try to make eye contact with as few people as possible in public now
>>
>>8812803
going along with what this person said
>>8813039
I'd strongly suggest you see a therapist too. Pills don't cure so much as take away; the idea of therapy is to eventually not need the pills.
>>
>>8813224
Same here. But I rarely leave my house so it isn't a big problem for me.
>>
How many of you still have a beard shadow?

Do you wear make up?
>>
>>8812814
Stop dressing like a girl then? The people calling you Miss 50% of the time don't want to hurt your feelings so they pretend they see you as a woman.
>>
>>8813206

You're right. I was just having a bad day yesterday. I should try to go all the way.

Thanks for the encouragement :)

>>8813224
>Women find me attractive

How do they refer to you? Do they call you beautiful/pretty/etc?

I thought that meant they wouldn't be into me but that's not the case. I've been asked out, given phone numbers. It's fucking confusing.

I don't like girls so while flattering it's bittersweet.

>Invisible

Iktf anon

>>8813291
>Same thing going on here. 5 year hrt. If I wear basically anything normal like t shirt or hoodie I get this reaction. Even if it were my inclination to wear dresss that scream im a tranny i have to wear black shirts for work. It's stopped hurting me so much mostly because it's hollowed me out over time. I'm just tired of it all. I do wish someone would put me out of my misery. I would have given up entirely if I didnt get hrt either so its not like detrans is an option.

So what do we do anon

>>8813381

I fucking hated therapy. I hated when getting my letter. I hated having to do it as a kid.

I never know what to do with my therapist. It never feels helpful.

>>8816888
I've gone through laser and a shitton Electrolysis so idk how to help you there sorry.

>>8816976

I wear tight jeans. That's it. That's the extent of my girl clothes right now.

I obviously don't fucking pass (100%) but when straight guys hit on me and when I speak and they get mad and call me a faggot it doesn't really feel like flattery or hugboxxing.

Going to the places and being referred to as a female and then being apologized to after speaking isn't really not passing. It's no pass but it's no fail.

I'm in the fucking middle.
>>
>>8817037
How long have you been doing voice practice?
>>
>>8817045

I haven't done that much honestly. It's not good. It's not the deepest. Probably gay
>>
>>8817045

I feel dumb working on my voice. I payed for voice therapy and did it for a while but I really feel dumb.

I feel fake. It feels like I'm trying and not being if that makes sense
>>
>>8817118

Faggot
>>
post a pic OP
Thread posts: 25
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.