[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How the hell do people with normal jobs get ffs, ba and srs before 25?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 47
Thread images: 3

File: download.jpg (9KB, 237x212px) Image search: [Google]
download.jpg
9KB, 237x212px
Assuming ffs is 30k, srs is 20k and ba is 6k, that makes it 56k, accounting for hotel and food/water, hormones, recovery downtime and other medical miscellanous stuff, it will be 66k.
>>
Overseas government contract here while I'm still in suppression mode. It's 120k for a year in the desert. I'll be buying FFS with that and saving the rest
>>
>>8811932
uh oh I forgot laser hair removal
>>
>>8811940
How the hell do you get 10k/month job with no experience?
>>
>>8811962
Experience, and willing to work in a war zone
>>
>>8811932
Just use your male privilege.
>>
>srs
>>
I think you can get a medical loan for that sort of stuff. I don't know, I don't plan to get surgeries beyond laser/electrolysis (those and HRT make me comfortable enough, I don't want to do more than I have to to live a "normal" happy life)
>>
>>8811997
>male privilege
If only we had female privilege
>>
>>8811968
wtf, if only I had that kind of opportunity then, I'm willing to work where rockets fly over my head and mushroom clouds in the distance as well
>>
>>8812064
Go back in time, join the military, be miserable for 4 years in repression mode, then get out and do contracting work to pay for your now necessary surgeries because you never knew you could transition until you were already an adult. I'm just lucky I didn't get completely ravaged by testosterone.
>>
>>8811932
by having parents that help you pay
don't tell me you're a closeted forever boymode babytrans anon
>>
>>8812077
What if your parents are unsupportive though?
>>
>>8812077
>>8812080
this my parents were unsupportive and hopes that I kill myself
>>
>>8812073
military job, does that mean guns and shit?
>>
>>8811932
Stef Sanjati got her fans to monetize a gofundme that paid for her FFS

You have to be creative
>>
>>8812104
Nah, it's satellite communications
>>
>>8811932
everything except FFS is covered on insurance or by free healthcare in some countries

also parents' money
>>
>>8812114
and how did you get experience prior to the military job or does it teach you?
>>
Living in a cheap small meth town.
Working at mcdonalds, have had forehead, trachea, yeson, transplants to cover my forehead scar and SRS in February.

Took about 3 years of working. Also I'm australian, so higher wages and I paid for FFS before the liberals fucked up the economy
>>
>>8812120
reeeeeeeeeeeeee
>>
>>8812121
It's the same job I did in the military, just 4 times the pay
>>
>>8811932
what kind of massive hon needs a boob job lol
>>
>>8812212
Not all of us get very good breast growth : (
>>
>>8812212
an asian
>>
>>8812077
>parents loaning me 5k for FFS
>parents giving my sister 10k+ for her wedding
I should be glad I'm getting any help but damn does this sting
>>
>>8811932
If you get a full-time job above min wage and mooch off parents/bf/gf you can save a lot of money that way.
>>
>>8812241
there isn't min wage where I live
>>
>>8812250
that's ok the free market will ensure you have a well-paying job ;^)
>>
>>8812235
Your parents loves your sister more, just like mine
>>
>>8812235
Sexist double standard
>>
>>8812260
what did yours do?
>>
>>8812235
they probably think they still need to leave some money aside for your wedding.
>>
>>8812324
I would of course like to believe that, but I've never had a gf/bf and have indicated I don't plan on getting married or having children.
>>
>>8812250
If you're in a 3rd world country buy a fake Bachelors degree and get a job in a first world country
>>
>>8812340
This is why we can't have nice things
>>
>>8812376
It is clearly your fault for letting yourself come out of the loins of poorfags
>>
>>8812304
They didn't kick me out of the but 1 disowned me another throws insults my way every chance she get
>>
>>8812444
Out of the house*
>>
>>8812456
As opposed to out of the plane
Thanks for the clarification
We were all wondering
>>
File: Dr. Blanchard, I'm AGP.png (960KB, 900x900px) Image search: [Google]
Dr. Blanchard, I'm AGP.png
960KB, 900x900px
>>8812531
FIRST ONE TO REPRESS GETS TO STAY IN MY AIRCRAFT
>>
Sell ya butthole for four hundred dollars an hour
>>
My parents pay for the upfront costs and I then pay them back in monthly increments. My boyfriend helps me afford my surgeries as well.
>>
>>8812231
You still don't need it though. Asian girls have small boobs. I'm 2 years in and an A/B cup but it looks fairly normal compared to my other asian friends
>>
>>8812865
small boobs are not attractive
>>
>>8813274
citation needed
>>
>tfw disabled poorfag hon
;-;
Thread posts: 47
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.