[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Right wing trans general

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 86
Thread images: 12

File: post-258817-1241715846_thumb.jpg (8KB, 320x240px) Image search: [Google]
post-258817-1241715846_thumb.jpg
8KB, 320x240px
If the cis scum can have one, why can't we?
>discuss why the white race is superior ITT
>>
>>8811832
Prove that you're white.
>>
>>8811832
Whites/Jews get more AGPs. Other races get HSTSs.
>>
>>8811846
I'm in college, have a job, and neither of my parents are incarcerated.
>>8811866
>more intelligent races have more AGPs
>subhuman races have more trutrannies
So AGPs are superior after all
>>
File: sigh.png (1MB, 1104x1404px) Image search: [Google]
sigh.png
1MB, 1104x1404px
>>8811889
What makes AGP superior?

HSTS only transition if they can pass, are early onset GNC, and pervade traditionalist heteronormativity, as well as having an even distribution amongst all races.

What do AGPs have?
>>
File: 1466531965733.jpg (46KB, 421x427px) Image search: [Google]
1466531965733.jpg
46KB, 421x427px
>>8811924
a fetish
>>
>>8811866
>tfw jewish HSTS
Really makes one think.
>>
>>8811889
>HSTS
>trutrans
Nope.
>>
>>8811889
Congratulations, Of the 4 managers that I'm responsible for as an area-manager, two are women, one is Black, one is Asian and one is in a civil-partnership. All 4 are better educated than me.
>>
>>8811953
I doubt you're HSTS but yes exceptions happen.
>>
>>8811955
>two are women, one is Black, one is Asian and one is in a civil-partnership. All 4 are better educated than me.
Wonder how they qualified for their more privileged education.
>>
>>8811846
I am from 100% pure white country. We have almost no minorities (some in biggest cities but really few). I was 19 when I first saw Negro in real life in my country.
>>
>>8811981
By being fucking good at their jobs. I recommended one myself, the others were already in-post when I was transferred. I trust all 4 implictly.
>>
>>8812020
I'm sure you've checked it wasn't through affirmative action before claiming that.
>>
>>8811981
They didn't 'qualify' for a 'more privileged education' anon. They simply took advantage of Britain's relatively good standards of free education by FUCKING PAYING ATTENTION IN CLASS and doing well in their subsequent exams rather than being the class-clowns and then blaming their subsequent shitty lives on 'oppression' .
I have good people working under me anon. And NOBODY in the company I work for gets promoted on anything other than merit.
>>
>>8812046
I didn't need to. I'd normally say that maybe you need to take the chip* off your shoulder, but you probably microwaved and ate the whole fucking bag of them.

* I'm a Brit what we call 'chips' you used to call French Fries.
>>
>>8812066
>>8812082
>affirmative action doesn't happen in Britain
Wrong.
>>
File: Maga+comp+1_4c3ec5_5853776.jpg (95KB, 710x664px) Image search: [Google]
Maga+comp+1_4c3ec5_5853776.jpg
95KB, 710x664px
Totally on board with this!

I hate other trannies with a genocidal passion but would be open to being friends with ones who are Right Wing.

Hail Trump

>tfw reading Evola as this thread popped up
The spiritual has manifested as the real, I am truly a conduit for the initiatory rites of the primordial principle.
>>
>>8812111
I never said it doesn't happen in Britain at all.
So, nice strawmaning there /pol
>>
>>8812113
>I hate other trannies with a genocidal passion
how come?!
>>
>>8812132
>someone doesn't agree with my colleagues getting special treatment
>better call them /pol/
>>
>>8812133
Because ALL trannies are fucking nightmares who are more fucking insane than any real woman could ever be.
Sheesh anon, is this your first vist here?
>>
File: 1466719609217.jpg (155KB, 956x856px) Image search: [Google]
1466719609217.jpg
155KB, 956x856px
>>8812133

I believe firmly that modern gender transition is a medical and technological development, not a social one, and poses no threat to a traditional world order, the Church, conservative values, gender roles, etc.

99% of all other trannies have fully embraced it's potential to be a source of social "development" ('decay' I would call it), and have equated it with rebellion, liberalism, "progress," equality, and all that other happy horseshit.

So pretty much everyone I ever meet is either going to reject me because no one else has ever bothered to stand up for the idea of transition not being a progressive social statement, or are going to assume I'm on board with their degeneracy. So I'm entirely isolated from society because of the bad image other trans people have forced on me.

(Not the people on this thread, of course, but I imagine most people inside a 4chan right wing thread aren't going to split hairs over generalizations).
>>
>>8812150
being insane doesn't mean you should hate them for it
>>
>Tfw got drunk and was antisemitic at a party last night

Was also on some guys dick though so
>>
>>8812133
She hates herself and projects that hatred onto others rather than admit it.
>>
>>8812183
You sound fun
>>
>>8812183
i've gone on /pol/-tier rants a few times when i've been really drunk
its always the stuff about the jews that people seem to get really uncomfortable with
>>
>>8812183

You are living my dream: being drunk, anti semetic, and having sex, all at once

How did you get to get to be antisemetic and still hop on a dick at the same party? I want to take notes for the next time I go out.
>>
>>8812148
>Someone points out that people working at a level BELOW them, in fact didn't get special treatment but were promoted on merit...
>Let's just pretend that they did get special treatment, because that suits my prejudices...
Yeah, stay classy /pol
Any one of them could take over from me in a heartbeat. As I already said, all 4 are better qualified. I'm in charge purely because of experience. All 4 are under me to be trained up to the next level of management, just as I was at their stage.
So, tell me again just how this is some sort of 'Affirmative Action' as opposed to what it actually is, which is 'Best Practices'?

Here's the thing anon: I don't give a flying fuck what colour an employee's skin is. I don't give a fuck what, if any, or how many Gods, Godesses, or Great Old Ones they choose to worship or completely deny the existence of. I don't care who they choose to fuck or not to fuck. I don't care IF they fuck.
When it comes to work, all I, and my superiors give a shit about is whether or not that particular employee can do the job they're given.
>>
>>8812174
Yeah, ok. Drunk and not entirely coherent at this point. I don't hate them for being insane.
I just hate the fact thatevery one I've ever met has tried to turn my, and everyone else they know's lives into a total fucking shitstorm.
>>
ok so can right wing tranny gen have more of the pro-israel kind of right-wing?
>>
>>8811832
>ITT we discuss how faggots like you are degenerating and killing the white race
>>
>>8811832
I wish this fucking bullshit /pol/ cancer would stop spilling out of its containment board and ruining 4chan.
>>
File: b93.png (267KB, 800x820px) Image search: [Google]
b93.png
267KB, 800x820px
>>8812289

>pro israel
>right wing

Somebody get this globalist neoliberal cuck out of here!

>>8812296

Would it really be better to have us reproducing and being parents? Being white is about quality, not quantity, and I'd make a shit father what with the mental illness and all.
>>
>>8812305
And I wish like faggots like you would keep their mouths shut. :^)
>>
>>8811924
>HSTS only transition if they can pass
But that's literally wrong, AGPs are the ones who only transition if they can pass because they're specifically interested in looking like an -attractive- girl.
>are early onset GNC
AGP can manifest very early on in puberty.
>and pervade traditionalist heteronormativity
Who cares, it's not like their "heteronormativity" is going to produce more white babies or anything.
>as well as having an even distribution amongst all races.
I thought whites and jews had more AGPs and less HSTS
>>
>>8812066
>Britain
>good standards of education
Top cuck
>>
>>8812210
Well, separate the two. I wasn't talking politics (and thus Jews) with guys I flirt with. No one really takes my political opinions seriously anyway though so lol
>>
>>8812171
>I believe firmly that modern gender transition is a medical and technological development, not a social one, and poses no threat to a traditional world order, the Church, conservative values, gender roles, etc.
This is how most trans people thought until the Tumblr revolution of the 2010s
>>
Passable trans get to find out what it's like to be harassed by mudslimes and roaches on the streets, just like ciswomen. That's why I'm altright.
>>
>>8812372
^American retard shitposter spotted
>>
>>8812406
Stop letting your national pride get in the way of seeing the state of our education system.
>>
>>8812406
Same Britbong here.
>USA: Whole states still deny Evolution.
>Whole states refuse to teach ANY sex-education.
Yeah anon, you're soooo fucking superior.
ITT I remember that anon's venerated Pilgrim Fathers were so retarded that they LEFT Civil War era Britain's Talibanesque repression with its iconoclasm, institutionalsed hatred of miorities, banning of Christmas, persecution of anyone different in any way etc, etc, etc because that way of life simply WASN'T REPRESSIVE ENOUGH for them.
>>
>>8812435
Hey. Not MY fault you were in the remedial class.
>>
>>8812466
Yeah this is that national pride thing.
>>
>>8812489
Nope, this is that "I LEARNED in school, whereas you clearly DIDN'T" thing.
You know anon, there's still hope for you. Have you tried the Open University?
>>
>>8812458
>Be Britain
>Once mighty empire
>Reduced to the size of one American state and a fistful of provinces
>Let in 3rd world mongrels after importing American liberal lunacy
>Being slowly replaced by obvious invaders
>Daughters being groomed by dirty pakis
>Wives inviting military age men into the home
>Suddenly a britbong gets some balls on an anonymous imageboard
>Talking about superiority to anons from a country that is at least working it's head out of it's ass
>>
so obviously its not impossible for MtFs to be right-wing

how many FtMs are right wing?
>>
File: tumblr_oo60y2QD7s1t9tylgo1_500.gif (2MB, 500x700px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_oo60y2QD7s1t9tylgo1_500.gif
2MB, 500x700px
>>8812365
Why is this board so useless.

AGPs are the ones who are satisfied solely by the fact that they're "transitioning", passing doesn't matter to them in that regard. The "attractive girl" thing is a misnomer made up by the idiots here who think that them want to be some sort of "qt sexxxy gurl" implies passing determination.

HSTS are the ones that transition to fit entirely and seamlessly in the female social role, which involves passing 100% as a main goal. If an HSTS knows that they aren't going to pass, then they just stay presenting as an effeminate "gay man".

It's why you generally see more passing straight trans women, and more grotesquely non-passing transbian/bisexual trans women, and why transbian activism is based is "proving" that they're women medically, while straight trans activism is based in social assimilation.

Whites and jews have more AGP because AGP is basically a rich man's leisure activity.
>>
>anti-trans trans general
Basically the entire board tbqh
>>
>>8812339
Go back cishet spammer
>>
Men are literally better at everything apparently.
Even being women.

Id love a trap waifu.

Kik: Wishardt if any of you wants to chill.
>>
File: cucked.jpg (76KB, 657x1000px) Image search: [Google]
cucked.jpg
76KB, 657x1000px
is there anything more redpilled then having black men fuck white women?
>>
>>8813113

I feel like

Literally everything

Just literally everything is more redpilled than that. There's some unredpilled stuff but that is the absolute least redpilled thing possible.
>>
>>8813129
there is literally nothing more redpilled then realizing black men are inferior in all ways except pleasing white women
>>
>>8811832
Yeah I'm not falling for that one again Trumpers
>>
>>8813241
Did you fall for it the first time? Kek.
>>
>>8812989
>AGPs are the ones who are satisfied solely by the fact that they're "transitioning", passing doesn't matter to them in that regard.
u wot? AGP means that you want to be the type of girl you're attracted to, not literally any girl.
>>
>>8812113
Evola <3
>>
>>8813343
Cara is revealing to us why she doesn't think she can be AGP.
>>
>>8811981
You realise affirmative action only gets you through the door, right anon? You still need to actually pass your classes and a lot will drop out.
>>
>>8812702
>(You) Be a complete fucking idiot that believes that their failings are someone elses fault because /pol says so.
>>
>>8812619
Be less butthurt.
>>
>>8813214
They're physically superior too
>>
>>8811924
we are more traditionalist which is good
>>
>>8813994
we're changing from one sexual phenotype to the other
how the hell are we traditional
>>
>>8814076
I think the argument is "at least we arent gay lol"
>>
>>8814085
but all surveys have us being hella gay

like, homosexuals/bisexuals outnumber straights kind of hella gay
>>
>>8813343
dont bothering replying to schizo baiter who posts bullshit non-stop just to get (you)s
>>
File: tumblr_oo6jj6xczy1vaigheo1_540.gif (2MB, 540x302px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_oo6jj6xczy1vaigheo1_540.gif
2MB, 540x302px
>>8813343
That still doesn't infer somehow passing better and having a bigger social drive to pass than HSTS.
>>
>>8811832
Reminder that right wingers will never see trans people as one of them. They will only use you to get what they want. When the time comes, you will be disposed of, just like all the others.
>>
>>8812248
Because your materialistic mindset is Jewish. Money is the only God in your people's world.
>>
>>8814374
It's not about being "a part of the group", it's supporting policies you agree with and right > wrong
>>
>>8814394
Nice strawmanning there /pol.
>>
>>8814374
>Reminder that right wingers will never see trans people as one of them.
And left wingers will always see us as token trannies.
>>
>>8811832
Wtf is this trans people right wing lol
>>
File: f25.jpg (105KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
f25.jpg
105KB, 600x600px
How can you be right wing when you're following a lifestyle made up by jews?
>>
>>8815080
I'm a tranny, and what I said was the truth. All you people care about is muh GDP, and muh shareholder profits.
>>
File: 600.png (270KB, 425x533px) Image search: [Google]
600.png
270KB, 425x533px
>>8812113
>transgender girls
>right wing
>hail trump
>>
>>8816395

>lifestyle
>made up by Jews

I don't think you really *get* what being trans means. Its neither a lifestyle, nor jewish, its a condition best resolved through modern medicine and social integration.
>>
By cis you must mean normal people minor mistake
>>
>>8814785

I don't understand how few people get this. I don''t support an ideology because it supports me, philosophy isn't a game of quid pro quo. Right and wrong exist beyond your personal comfort.
>>
>>8816445

Normal is a statistical description, cis is a biological one

minor mistake I'm sure
>>
>>8816395
Why do you hate Jews so much...?
>>
>>8816450
Well played my good sir
Thread posts: 86
Thread images: 12

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.