[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How to hide hrt effects and how long can i do it?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

I'm (probably) starting cypro today and E after 1 month (i need to order more pills)

So... how to hide the physical effects and control the mental ones? I'm in the middle of college, living with my parents and with a somewhat busy routine (I have to go out often)

Social anxiety and low self esteem+being a introvert cunt aren't going to happen when i start to overthink about the changes. I plan to live in boymode for some years and transition IF (probably not) i pass, so how to keep "being myself" while my tiddies grow and i start to cry over everything that happens?
>>
>>8811322
Tbqhon the only thing you to worry about is hiding your pills and boobs.

Most people won't notice anything unless you have not seen them for a long time. But they won't be able to tell what it is
>>
>>8811330
This. My skin looks dramatically different and nobody even can tell.
But if you suck at playing off things and you freakout people might be able to tell. If you act like nothing is happening people will drop it. Or just be like "oh wow guess I'll see a doctor huehue"
>>
>>8811322
You can't hide it; your personality will change, if you have any real friends they'll notice your nipples popping out and your face looking cuter, people will start to stare and glance at you, etc. You probably have about 2-3 months before people start to realize something's up unless you got some turbo permahon genes.
>>
How will hrt affect someone with gyno?
>>
>>8811484
more boobies
>>
>>8811600
I supposd gyno mean bit more e already? Could that mean that it will be more effective?
>>
File: 1503328688434.jpg (2MB, 2196x2400px) Image search: [Google]
1503328688434.jpg
2MB, 2196x2400px
>>8811330
>>8811363
Good to know people that i see often won't really be able to identify the gradual changes, specially the ones at college and my parents. I hope my boobs don't grow too much tbqh

>>8811398
But isn't the personality change something gradual or even a meme? What if i'm always aware of how i'm acting? Hiding this will be really serious as i live in a very conservative area.

>>8811484
>>8811630
I'm interested in this too... i always thought being chubby was the reason for my gyno but i'm at the middle of the "normal weight" and my gyno didn't go away... It fucking looks like small conetits actually.
>>
>>8812168
>Good to know people that i see often won't really be able to identify the gradual changes, specially the ones at college and my parents. I hope my boobs don't grow too much tbqh
Boobs are always a giveaway but I wear baggier clothes so it's not that bad. Also wear sports bras or bralettes to cover up your nipples.
Honestly it's almost weird how people act like this is the way I have always been. Like everyone completely forgot that I used to have facial hair. I also epilate my entire body and used to be like chewbacca hairiness and nowadays people act like I never had any body hair just naturally.
I think it's actually kind of like the mandela effect or something where people can tell something is up but it's easier on their brains to reason it out that that is the way things have always been because you didn't specifically say anything about it to confirm there has been a change.
>>
>>8812226
>bralettes
they don't do much to hide
>>
>>8812262
It's more to stop nipples from poking out.
>>
>>8812262
It stops the jiggling.
>>
>>8812262
>>8812325
>>8812483
It's another way to take your money
>>
>>8812523
Well maybe if you have big tits sure but mine are pretty flat
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.