[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How do I get a boyfriend/girlfriend as a mtf trans? You can't

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3

File: IMG_2415.jpg (223KB, 1434x1118px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2415.jpg
223KB, 1434x1118px
How do I get a boyfriend/girlfriend as a mtf trans?
You can't just ask someone out and tell them, that you're trans in the same sentence.
You can't ask someone out and tell them you're trans after the date.
Trans dating websites are filled with fetishists only.
>>
>>8811246
First you make a friend.
Then you tell that friend you're trans.
Then you slowly build up a friendship.
Then if romantic feeling develop, then great they develop and if they don't, they don't, too bad, go make more friends until you fall in love.
>>
>>8811246
>You can't ask someone out and tell them you're trans after the date

Why not? First dates are for getting to know each other socially. So long as you tell them before getting physically intimate, there's no problem.
>>
>>8811246
What would happen if you get to know people and let things happen organically over time?
Instead of trying to force everything to happen in 3 minutes...
>>
>>8811301
some people feel lied to if they dont know from the start
some are understanding, its a game of chance
>>
>>8811246
>You can't just ask someone out and tell them, that you're trans in the same sentence.
>You can't ask someone out and tell them you're trans after the date.

What if you ask them out, then at the beginning of the date tell them you're trans?
>>
File: tumblr_o03hz3NHrX1rv91n5o2_540.jpg (131KB, 540x513px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_o03hz3NHrX1rv91n5o2_540.jpg
131KB, 540x513px
>>8811609
I would argue that you tell them you are trans first and then ask them out.
Maybe not in one sitting, though.
It is like how when you first meet someone you talk about where you're from and what you do for work and, oh yeah, I have a penis or whatever, maybe not that blunt but yeah.
Then, a few days later after they have had time to absorb the information, and if they are still your friend, you ask them to have dinner with you in a non-creepy way, not making any assumptions that they are going to immediately fall into bed with you, and then see how it goes.

It is called wining and dining for a reason.
People don't just fall in love instantly, despite what you see in movies.
They have to get to know you first.
>>
>>8811275
But why even tell a new friend you're trans unless you're interested in dating?
>>
>>8811702
You're interested, quite possibly, in anyone and everyone, you need to spend time with them first to find out if you only want to be a friend or if you want more.
Learning about each other is an essential step towards this.
>>
>>8811725
If you do that the whole world will know you're trans.
>>
>>8811730
So? If they care they aren't your real friends.
>>
>>8811745
No, I'll be more selective about telling people.
>>
>>8811246
>trans websites are filled with fetishists only

I don't quite understand this mentality, people who prefer trans people are labelled as creeps. No one is going to treat you like an actual girl, because you're not
>>
File: sadida_sit_again.jpg (422KB, 940x1000px) Image search: [Google]
sadida_sit_again.jpg
422KB, 940x1000px
>>8811246
If you pass, then go out on date in stealth. Hold no expectations, but still be your best self. Don't kiss them, just focus on getting to know them and showing off how neat you are. Don't get in their car and don't let them know where you live, meet up somewhere public. The day after the date, if you like them, tell them you're trans. They will most likely be uninterested at that point, but if not you've got yourself a bf/gf that's probably not even a chaser creep!
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.