[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is purple hair /fa_lgbt/?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 3

File: cocks.jpg (9KB, 228x227px) Image search: [Google]
cocks.jpg
9KB, 228x227px
I like the color and I'm already an SJW, so I might as well look like it. lol
>>
File: image.jpg (4KB, 300x57px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
4KB, 300x57px
Consider kys'ing
>>
>>8810413
way ahead of ya
>>
>>8810163
>Asks question
>Answers said question

What was the point of this post?
>>
File: aposematism.jpg (705KB, 1840x1088px) Image search: [Google]
aposematism.jpg
705KB, 1840x1088px
>>8810163
>>
>>8810458
sounds rad
>>8810445
I'm not very fashion savvy, and wanted to get your guys' opinion.
>>
>>8810458
I'd like to experiment with this.
>Drop brightly colored sjw in the wild near a bunch of wild lions
>observe whether her bright coloration scares them away
>>
>>8810458
So when you get fat and greasy is that because you want me to eat you?
>>
>>8810484
Lol'd
>>
>>8810473
fixed: Sounds radfem.
>>
>>8810501
Is there really a difference? lol
>>
>>8810163
It'll probably look tacky as hell, especially when your natural color starts to come through. Because of the associations alot people have, they instinctively won't like you, also will make it harder to find a job

It's your hair though, do what you want
>>
>>8810484
It mostly just scares away gentlemen callers
>>
>>8810514
>Because of the associations alot people have, they instinctively won't like you, also will make it harder to find a job
I'll be studying gender studies for the next few years and my parents are going to pay for my education, so I shouldn't have much of a problem in those areas. At least for a while.
>>
>>8810527
>I'll be studying gender studies for the next few years
FFS why?
>>
>>8810527
Why have you chosen that major? What job do you hope to find?

Genuinely curious
>>
>people are still replying
>>
>>8810557
>anyone who doesn't scream fascist propaganda is a troll
>>
>>8810551
>Why have you chosen that major?
It's something that interests me and I want to learn more. Simple as that. I also feel like I'd fit in more than with STEM shitlords at some engineering school.
>What job do you hope to find?
Social work for some non-profit prolly? I have an IT HS degree to fall back on if shit went south, so worst case scenario I end up as some server administrator.
>>
>>8810551
>parents pay for everything
>job

pick one
>>
>>8810589
>It's something that interests me and I want to learn more.
You're just going to be fed feminist propaganda.
>>
>>8810651
This. If you want information on women that isn't disgusting feminist propaganda go check /r9k/, it's the only realistic perspective.
>>
>>8810666
>tfw you've been on this board so long you can't tell if this is a joke or not any more
>>
>>8810958
It's a joke, but it's only funny because it might not be.
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.