[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I had a temporary mental breakdown

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 6

File: IMG_3525.jpg (303KB, 1174x1586px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3525.jpg
303KB, 1174x1586px
My mom's bf started mocking me because I was thinking about running away or committing suicide because I didn't feel wanted because of my alternative lifestyle (I'm a guy that wants to be more feminine and likes the guys and gals) on her own phone he also said I should pray instead of going to a therapist.
>>
File: IMG_3529.jpg (130KB, 1196x832px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3529.jpg
130KB, 1196x832px
>>
File: offended.png (668KB, 1024x559px) Image search: [Google]
offended.png
668KB, 1024x559px
>>
I do sound like an SJW don't I?
>>
>>8809226

You just sound like a stupid child. Go apologize for sending these stupid texts.
>>
your mom can only speak in emoticon, does she do that irl too?
>>
File: 1466735649879.jpg (47KB, 564x400px) Image search: [Google]
1466735649879.jpg
47KB, 564x400px
>>8809214
>>8809216
you seem to really want validation from someone who isn't going to give it to you

have you considered growing up and seeking validation from people who are also grown ups
if someone uses emojis like that nomatter the purpose they are a child and a waste of time

if youre young enough for your mothers bf to be such an active part of your life that you cant avoid him or move away or do anything but sit and take it then reconsider being so open for now until youre old enough to have freedom
>>
Ok
>>
You sound like an edgy drama queen idiot, but you're not spouting a bunch of sociopolitical bs.
While all SJWs are edgy drama queen idiots, not all edgy drama queen idiots are SJWs.
>>
>>8809226
No, you sound deathly serious,but you should have left it after the musical notes shit, it just detracts from your message by wasting your time with them.
>>
Steal her bf and see what she replies
>>
>>8809214
>My mom's bf
>my alternative lifestyle

The father was not available for comment.

This is the point at which your father (assuming he was doing his job) would probably have set you straight, or prevented your mother from being a cunt to you. Single mothers are the worst OP, I'm sorry.

As for suiciding, try making it to 30 before you do to see if you can un-fuck yourself before you get there. Consider what would make things better and then try to achieve those things.
>>
I'm 19 and an temporary NEET even my sister said that was him and not my mom I also had a shitty childhood which is one reason I'm going counseling
>>
>>8809214
>>8809216
>responds to those texts with emotes
It would serve her right if you did kill yourself. But don't pls.
>>
She just lets him walk all over her and avoids us because bbc is more important than her family
>>
>>8809234
She's a woman.
>>
>>8809269
>bbc is more important than her family
As it should be
>>
>>8809269
>bbc
black explains a lot here really

but stop asking for it faggot
not saying you cant be who you want to be but hes obviously a cunt so just avoid him, hes obviously not going to respond well to those texts he doesnt care you cant make him care
>>
>>8809269

Ok, Go find some friends, time to bail
>>
I'm at my sister's house right now
>>
File: 1468410525762.jpg (50KB, 414x656px) Image search: [Google]
1468410525762.jpg
50KB, 414x656px
>>8809290
learn to respond to people you newfag
>>
File: 1499996540581.png (274KB, 793x485px) Image search: [Google]
1499996540581.png
274KB, 793x485px
>>8809226
Just upset. The absolute best thing you can do is cut them out of the loop increasingly while continuing your life as YOU see fit. Don't give them the illusion of control they need. Don't threaten them with your suicide, if you absolutely need to be nasty make them recognize that they'll be dead soon and they can either die with your love or without it. Anybody so pathetic they need to feel that level of power over their child is beneath you dude.

Be tough and keep going, you don't need them.
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.