[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Cheating

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 87
Thread images: 13

File: eeesh.png (164KB, 599x593px) Image search: [Google]
eeesh.png
164KB, 599x593px
How many of you have cheated? Is cheating common in same-sex relationships? Is it more understandable/forgivable? Share stories.

I would never cheat on my partner but I can see why people do. Same-sex relationships can become a struggle without the kids to keep you together in a close family unit.
>>
l've never cheated

l've never had a bf either ;_;
>>
>>8809111
>without the kids

don't a lot of people cheat BECAUSE of the kids? like they stress you out and make intimacy between partners difficult or impossible.
it kinda seems like you pulled some random unrelated point out of your ass there, OP.

is something else on your mind?
>>
>>8809111
>Same-sex relationships can become a struggle without the kids to keep you together in a close family unit.
Then break up before you cheat, ya coward.
>>
>>8809111
as a teen i wanted a gf without realizing that would be cheating (i'm agp).
>>
File: 20170902_131850.jpg (259KB, 570x874px) Image search: [Google]
20170902_131850.jpg
259KB, 570x874px
>>8809111
i convinced my bf into thinking he wanted a 3some. he planned it and we made it happen.
now hes feeling bad and says wont happen again. also apologized for putting me through it. but i secretly want that to happen again
>>
>>8810511
Just come out and tell him you dumb bislut.
>>
>>8810561
im not bi, 3some was 2guys 1girl, and my bf picked tge guy cuz he wanted to make sure theres no further contact after.
>>
>>8810511
this post gave me herpes
>>
Almost did. I started seeing a bi guy who didn't tell me he had a girlfriend. He ended up marrying her so I'm happy I didn't ruin it for them
>>
why isn't this thread plastered with the story of literally every gay guy?

Or is it like, just kind of agreed upon that they can go out and do whatever they want?
>>
File: the feels on the bus.jpg (37KB, 689x712px) Image search: [Google]
the feels on the bus.jpg
37KB, 689x712px
>>8809116
>>
Cheating is pretty common. All the stable gay couples I know are in some kind of open arrangement or have threesomes regularly.
>>
>>8810609
desu you probably ruined it for them by not telling her her boyfriend was cheating, he'll likely do it again and cause misery in the marriage.
>>
File: Oh.jpg (151KB, 640x960px) Image search: [Google]
Oh.jpg
151KB, 640x960px
>>8809111
>Cheating
One of the perks of being gay is not having to conform to heteronormativity.
Unless we are raising children, there really is no advantage to having a monogamous relationship but there are a lot of downsides.
Why would I mimic a relationship that is meant to nurture children if I don't have children?
Why would I limit myself to one partner if I'm not married?
Just because something is commonly done, doesn't mean it is the best solution for a particular situation.
>>
>>8810721
haha that's stupid.
>>
>>8809111
Some people get put off when I mention I had 13 partners... Never cheated. There's no excuse for it. Get therapy or break up if you can't set aside your differences.
>>
>>8810721
You are equating polyamory to cheating, not the same thing.

And monogamous relationships do have advantages
stability
less chance of STDs
less complications with other people
you can devote yourself entirely to one person, which to me is the big one

Just because you don't see the appeal in any of these doesn't mean they don't exist as benefits for others.
>>
File: 1077602.jpg (41KB, 540x405px) Image search: [Google]
1077602.jpg
41KB, 540x405px
>>8811262
reading comprehension 3/10

i never equated polyamory to cheating
i implied cheating is something that people in monogamous relationships do and that fags are free to avoid such restrictions.

>you can devote yourself entirely to one person

clingy psycho detected
>>
>>8811291
The question is about cheating, you talk about not restricting yourself to one partner. It's polyamory if all parties consent, it's cheating if you go behind your partner's back in what was understood to be a monogamous relationship. If you can't fathom a monogamous relationship then the topic doesn't even apply to you, not my fault you can't understand that.
>fags are free to avoid such restrictions
So are straight people, it all depends on the parties involved. And being LGBT does not exclude you from wanting a monogamous relationship.
>clingy psycho
If you've not found someone that you can share yourself with in such a way, I pity you. My partner is that person for me, and I am that person for my partner. Sexual promiscuity is more indicative of mental illness than monogamy is, if you want to use that terminology.
>>
>>8811371
>mansplaining this hard

kek
>>
File: 11324787953.png (180KB, 453x599px) Image search: [Google]
11324787953.png
180KB, 453x599px
>>8811384
>implying implications
>>
File: 1374571220_1161418181.jpg (203KB, 1280x960px) Image search: [Google]
1374571220_1161418181.jpg
203KB, 1280x960px
>>8811387
>>
I don't personally care if someone is single and enjoys sex with other people, but if you're spoken for you should be faithful to the provider of thy nookie, if you're unhappy just leave the relationship and if you get a thrill out of it then relationships probably aren't for you anyway
>>
>>8811516
I mean that is obviously what everyone thinks but when you get in a relationship and things start to get boring and someone cute starts begging for your dick it gets hard to say the least.
>>
>>8811546
I just take 10 to masturbate and the spell is broken
>>
Everyone fucking cheats. Statistically speaking the vast majority of people in monogamous relationships will eventually cheat. In my 32 years of life experiences I have never met a married man who I did not suspect (or know) to have cheated. It's not very nice to think that at some point one of my parents has probably cheated, but it's statistically likely. And I have also cheated.

Just because you cheated on someone doesn't mean you don't love them. Cheating is inexcusable, but it's understandable, and also very human. The fact that we treat cheating as a mortal offense and a capital sin just shows that we're too scared to admit that we, too, fantasize about other people, let flirty conversation run along for hours, allow people to seduce us, and, in moments of weakness, fall for the whole thing already.

Denizens of the board will of course deny me and call me a degenerate, while having zero relationship experience themselves, and thinking that relationships are just like anime, and that people don't get bored, horny, or desperate over the course of multiple decades.
>>
>>8811559
You've obviously never been in that situation.
>>
>>8811569
once or twice yeah, but generally I avoid getting into the situation to begin with
>>
>>8811565
>t. cheater
>>
>>8811588
>t. naive virgin shamer
>>
>>8809111
Cheated once. It was a shitty, childish thing that I fucking regret to this day. Not making excuses, but I was in my teens and I was on the rebound from a partner that had cheated on me.
So I basically became as much of a fucking douche as they had been, only to someone that deserved it even less than I had. Never cheated on any partner since then. Never will. Monogamy's pretty much hardwired into me I guess
>>
>>8809156
People cheat because they're cheating fucking scum. Don't make excuses. Live up to your mistakes.
Look, some people are hardwired for loyalty, others aren't. I just think you should be honest with your partner from the get-go. Don't pretend they're all you want if they're not, and don't pretend that you're ok with an open relationship if you're not.
>>
>>8811565
I've been in a good deal of relationships and never really considered cheating. Not hard if you have impulse control and a grain of loyalty

Stop assuming everyone who disagrees with you is a naive virgin, you're just a cunt
>>
I got cheated on
>>
File: 1503655878620.jpg (60KB, 624x480px) Image search: [Google]
1503655878620.jpg
60KB, 624x480px
>>8812178
Me too
>>
i've succed my friend off quite a few times (i'm MtF)

he's engaged to a woman...idk I don't really like her much so i don't feel bad
birth control lowered her sex drive a lot apparently

>captcha: ball games
>>
>>8812496
are you all hillbillies or just inbred?
>>
Wew, I knew when people said being gay was better it was a lie. Turns out you're all just as bad as those slut girls.
>everyone is in an open relationship
>tricking your partner and playing with their emotions
>claiming to love someone but can't respect their feelings enough to cut ties with them if you can't keep it in your pants
Then again, this is /lgbt/ not the most mentally stable group.
>>
>>8812510
well thats a rather rude question anon

personally I would never cheat in a relationship...but I don't see why its my job to care about theirs and try to protect it
>>
File: anna-nicole-smith-show.jpg (31KB, 500x375px) Image search: [Google]
anna-nicole-smith-show.jpg
31KB, 500x375px
>>8812535
you're a filthy homewrecker, stop trying to rationalize it
>>
>>8812612
I don't understand why its my responsibility to make sure he doesn't cheat on her
we started doing sex stuff in high school around the time they started dating and its continued through college 5 years later
>>
>>8812620
He sounds like a wonderful guy.
Congratulations!
You deserve each other.
>>
>>8812627
rude
honestly anon, its mostly just physical, me and him just trust each other a lot because we've known each other so long
he knows I have feelings for him (lowkey legitimately in love with him, never felt this strongly about anyone before) but from his perspective he has no romantic feelings for me

idk maybe I am just rationalizing it because I really do think cheating is a horrible thing to do to someone, but I just don't feel bad about doing this
>>
>>8812643
So he uses you like the hole that you are and you let him because you're so very alone.
I guess the ultimate winner is his girlfriend.
She'll get to marry a lying, cheating, selfish bisexual prick
What a catch!
>>
>>8812669
I feel like someone really hurt you, and that pain makes you hate others you think are in a situation similar to what you were in
cheating is a horrible thing to do to someone you care about

I feel like its more of a friends with benefits situation inside of a relationship rather than cheating
>>
>>8812693
>projection
>rationalizing

I wonder how you will feel when you are the girl who finds out her lover is getting head every week from some skank-ass ho?

Because The Law of Karma says you will one day experience that.
>>
>>8812731
Dharma is bullshit. Quit pretending to be an Indian.
>>
>>8812733
>typical amoral narcissist whore

not surprised tbqhon
>>
>>8812731
i'm not even close to a skank or a ho
literally have had two sexual relationships in my life, both with guys I knew for years before anything happened

i'd flip my shit if a guy I was dating did this desu
still its not my job to make sure he doesn't cheat, especially when my sexual relationship with him began at basically the same time as hers did
>>
>>8812743
>accuses others of amorality whilst at the same time wishing for their future punishment by a aphysical force
>>
>>8812744
You're an accessory to his crime.
He couldn't commit it without you.
You're as guilty as he is.
You're enabling him to cheat.

>>8812748
>whilst

i'm not wishing for anything, brittard
>>
>>8812760
maybe this is a pointless conversation
he's into non-monogamy (which I find very gross) and hey for all I know maybe she is too

i'd hate any man who does what he does with me behind her back
still, just because we have a sexual relationship doesn't mean he wouldn't get it from someone else...very rarely do I initiate things with him, usually when he comes with alcohol I know he's gonna want it/its gonna happen

I know he does love me as a best friend, it feels like more of a complex relationship than just me being his side chick
>>
>>8812744
Not that anon but if you are okay with helping someone you care about break the trust of another in such a visceral and hurtful manner as cheating, well you might not be a shit person on the whole but you are certainly rationalizing doing a truly shitty thing for a very long time.
>>
>>8812837
I hadn't really thought a lot about it I guess
before I didn't really care about how it impacted their relationship, but he's not going to leave her and he definitely will never want to be with me

it does kind of mess with my head too because I like him so much, and logically I know we'll never be together, but I want it so badly
i've never felt so drawn to a person before
being with him makes me so happy
>>
>>8812792
Keep telling yourself that hon. You're the side chick and a terrible person.
>>
>>8813012
Well, maybe you should just keep sucking his cock.
Eatin' ain't Cheatin' as they say and his gf probably doesn't want to suck his dick.
Can you post pics of his wang so we know what you're dealing with?
>>
>tfw you're a lesbian and you get to actually know what true love feels like unlike gay men

Tbqh I think gay male relationships are dysfunctional by nature. Y'all don't have as much capacity for love as women, a relationship between two dudes can't work.
>>
>>8813012
Imagine if you had him, and you were getting married to him, and you found out that he was cheating on you with someone else behind your back.
You would want to get tested, because even if he assured you that the other person was clean, he'd assured you that you were monogamous first.
You could never be sure if there weren't others, or there wouldn't be others, because even if he assured you, well, he has proven than he will lie to you once.

The worst thing in a relationship is the loss of trust. Without trust, it is no longer a relationship and more of a joint venture. I don't see how his potential wife could even consider marrying him if she knew he would hide something like this for that long. And you knowingly helped that happen, even if you believe it would have happened if you weren't involved.

tl;dr cheating is enormously terrible, and you ought to stop taking part in such a thing
>>
>>8813218
>implying lesbo cheating isn't also high
>implying monogamous lesbo couples even have sex after a few months
no thanks...
>>
>>8811262
polyamory is the same shit with a cuter name

It's shit as fuck. It's cheat the same way, but let the couple living with the comforts of having a relationship.

That's why noons take the lgbt seriously.
>>
>>8809111
never had cheated on any of the guys I've been with but sadly most of them haven't lasted very long
>>
>>8814462
why did they end?
>>
>>8810721
Yeah see which one beings real happiness in the end
>>
I cheated once. I still both regret and cringe thinking about it. It was among the worst decisions I've ever made. I'd implore anyone to think twice about doing it. It was not even remove worth it
>>
>>8811565
At least just admit you did something scummy and fell short of being a good partner rather than peddling some flawed model of relationships to sooth how you view yourself.
>>
File: 1501523876058.jpg (71KB, 640x721px) Image search: [Google]
1501523876058.jpg
71KB, 640x721px
>>8814635
>>8811910
I've never seen someone admit to cheating and say they regret it, without doing some mental gymnastics as to why it was OK to cheat.
Good for you guys
>>
Cheating unfaithful gays are why I can't have a real relationship with gay dudes. I'm the bislut and I just want monogamy not some cheating whore.
Why do gays think we always settle for women?
>>
>>8813311
:(
>You would want to get tested
yeah I would...that does make me really sad to think about doing that to her

you're right that without trust you can't have a relationship
I guess to me it didn't really feel like cheating because it's gone on for so long

I should find a real boyfriend for myself anyway, I've been hanging onto hopes of him loving me for way too long and I know it's never going to happen...it's going to be so hard to pull myself away from him though
>>
>>8809111
Bi all my life but got married young and stayed faithful.

After she gave up on sex I started cheating.

In my entire life I've only had sex with one woman (my wife) and 36 guys.
>>
File: tumblr_m4lqp5ku7t1qe189jo1_500.jpg (49KB, 500x325px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_m4lqp5ku7t1qe189jo1_500.jpg
49KB, 500x325px
>>8809111
>Be Bi
>Date men and women, cis and trans
>Be cucked by all of them
>Be a virgin still
>>
>>8815607
tbqhon rip in peace anon
>>
My girlfriend cheated on me in highschool and didn't understand why I was mad at her.
>>
>>8815291
When you say she gave up on it do you mean she was explicit and said "no more sex" or...?

Because my bf is initiating sex less and less and I don't want him thinking I like it, but on the other hand I don't have much of a sex drive.

I like having sex with him when he wants, but I don't particularly initiate it because I don't really want to until he wants to.
>>
I was dating a pretty devoted and pleasant guy for a while (clingy and dependent, but that's no excuse), and a while into the relationship another guy started pretty aggressively coming on to me. I hadn't ever really felt like a worthy object of desire before then, and it was kind of a rush to make love to two different people.

After about a month of this, I came clean and they both left me, which I deserved. Regret isnt maybe the right word, because I feel like it was a valuable experience, and the conflicting feelings we're pretty exciting as I mentioned earlier.

I know it was wrong. After they both dumped me, the relief of being honest was pretty overwhelming.

I've been cheated on before, too. Girlfriend at the time hooked up with her ex while under the influence. She immediately came clean about it, and I forgave her (was still kinda naive).
>>
>>8816656
I continually tried to initiate but she wasn't interested, or too tired. Eventually she just said she wasn't interested in sex.

And we had numerous conversations about it to the point that it was less frustrating for me to expect a fulfilling, intimate sexual relationship with my wife and not have one than to just give up trying.
>>
blasphemy
>>
File: 1494620855258.jpg (51KB, 915x970px) Image search: [Google]
1494620855258.jpg
51KB, 915x970px
>>8812191
Me 3
>>
>>8812527
Oh plenty of guys in the real world are like this, out of 4 guys I've dated 2 have been like this
>>
>>8814199
Polyamory is multiple people in a relationship, an open relationship is what you're thinking of
>>
>>8810618
>open arrangement
nice meme

aka. beta cuck bf with alpha fucker on the side
>>
>>8811565
behold - the modern anglocunt and her solipsism
>>
>>8810618
Polyfags are always just biscum cheaters who want an opposite gender third. The ones that aren't are fucking crazy and usually Communist to boot.
>>
File: 1491238430521.jpg (122KB, 457x459px) Image search: [Google]
1491238430521.jpg
122KB, 457x459px
>>8810511
Congrats, you're a degenerate slut!
>>
>>8809111
I cheated several times with two different people on a guy that likely abused me. (I was rather blackout, but I woke up with a black eye and a shoddy explanation). His roommates also warned me, and told me to gtfo, but I was too much of a 23y/o teenage girl to listen. I broke up with him after the second guy.

Otherwise, besides kissing a girl when i was dating someone else in my cis male days (and breaking up the same day), I'm a very loyal person. I tend to respond very harshly if you hurt me, though.
>>
>>8809111
tbqhon never cheated
>>
I never cheated on any sluts, except maybe this one time who I was "seeing" and not technically exclusive with.

I flew back home for a week and met this PERFECT BOY with a PERFECT DICK and we loved each other for a fleeting seven days.
Thread posts: 87
Thread images: 13

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.