[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Demiboy Dilemma (animu pic 4 attention)

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 101
Thread images: 8

hey guys, I'm afab. I've been experiencing a shit ton of dysphoria for quite some years. I really want to transition and plan to do so. Although for some strange reason I wish I was a femboy? I really would love to pass more but I guess I'm conflicted about my physical expression. I've been bashed for years about how I'll never be masculine enough to be considered trans, which kinda got under my skin but I still really envy the femininity of amab femmes. I label myself as a demiboy for these reasons. (as autistic as it sounds to others) I was just wondering if any other people on this thread feel this way and if there are any loopholes to mix my personality with my identity better? I just want to hear your thoughts. >thanks for reading anons
>>
>>8808870
sounds like you've watched too much anime and have AAP tbhon
>>
>>8808870
tbhon sounds like you want to transfer your female privilege in a male setting. I am assuming you watch too much yaoi anime, I diagnose you with AAP.
>>
sorry I'm new here, what does that acronym mean?
>>
I don't like boys very much either
>>
>>8808886
it means you're attracted to males features so much you want them on yourself

>>8808889
I find that hard to believe
>>
so are you telling me I'm not trans or that I like boys? both?
>>
>>8808897
Do you enjoy yaoi?
>>
File: NPxT9db.png (71KB, 250x187px) Image search: [Google]
NPxT9db.png
71KB, 250x187px
only if they look super feminine usually because I hate muscly men but I envy people who have abs/flat chests/deep voices and i've had a lot of panic attacks about it because I have c cups. I don't mind boys i guess but I still think girls are a shit ton better.
>>
maybe I'm just subby because I was a dom for someone else for a really long time lol
>>
>>8808906
Well anon, I don't think you're trans, I don't think you would be happy taking testosterone and becoming a man. You just want to be a 'boy' because you think boys are attractive. It's a very common thing for straight women.
>>
thank you for your input, I'm not a straight girl though.
>>
how old are you OP
>>
File: ahrfsesn.png (12KB, 318x159px) Image search: [Google]
ahrfsesn.png
12KB, 318x159px
>>
>>8808935
>an underage straight girl who wants to be speecal snowflake
>>
>>8808938
yeah, its cool that theyre being nice and the replies are trying to be helpful but this seems like another case of afab snowflakery
>>
>>8808935
I'm going to assume teen, if that's true your taste will change as you get older, young people in general tend to be attracted to feminine faces
>>
Since when do straight girls fingerfuck and bite each other? Sincerely, a special snowflake.
>>
also thanks for the advice anyways though
>>
>>8808943
learn to reply to peoples posts but I think tumblr might be more helpful, I mean that sincerely
>>
>>8808897
Most trans people transition because of autogynephilia or autoandrophilia. It's just a specific type of trans. (The other type is HSTS, which is short for "homosexual transsexual" because these people are on the same spectrum as gay cis people.)

>>8808929
Are you attracted to girls? If so, are you mostly attracted to masculine or feminine girls?
>>
File: ytku.png (292KB, 576x458px) Image search: [Google]
ytku.png
292KB, 576x458px
sorry about that, but thanks again.
>>
I like feminine girls and I can't really stand masc people for some reason
>>
>>8808947
Stop corrupting the innocent
>>
>>8808950
You see the little number next to each of the posts? For example, next to your post, it says "No. 8808950". If you click the number, then you reply to the post.
>>
>>8808870
you're probably better off asking this in /ftmg/, a lot of the people answering you here are probably not even trans themselves but cis LGB armchair psychologists who don't have first-hand experience of what being trans feels like; non-binary gender dysphoria is absolutely a thing and it sounds like you may have it potentially, physical transition options may be limited atm for the traits you desire but I do know there are some AFAB enbys currently trying to research experimental HRT regimens, similar to /femgen/ but not nearly as far into progress as them yet- keep your eyes peeled. As mentioned prior I think /ftmg/ may be more specifically tailored to answering whether your desires etc. are severe enough or 'legit' enough to justify taking further.
>>
>>8808870
A A P
A
P
>>
I'm not very innocent, if you're referring to me.
>>
>>8808943
Most of the "bi" girlsI went to high school and college with, who now date men exclusively or are settled into het marriages popping out babies.

Sincerely, someone twice your age.
>>
also sorry I just don't know who to reply to and don't really care but thank you very much for the advice :)
>>
>>8808943
in my circle of friends I knew since middle school, 6 girls, almost all did lesbian shit, they're all in or have been in exclusively straight relationships now except for one which was obviously a dyke since I knew her. You can experiment and do what you want ultimately, but you don't sound trans to me.
>>
except for the last dude ew I'm not straight
>>
File: y3hw5htr.jpg (7KB, 200x252px) Image search: [Google]
y3hw5htr.jpg
7KB, 200x252px
>>
>>8808956
stop humouring this edgy teen

>>8808962
>>8808965
see this is called growing up and growing out of a phase
they're clearly aap but don't want to be told that, they want to be told they're trans and given support for this
if they're actually trans then im open to see some evidence that isn't trender tumblr shit

the big trigger for me here is they want to be trans and they're trying to convince themselves and us that they're trans
>>
I'm not trying to bother you, but I was just wondering if being slightly feminine is possible whilst still dressing in a way that is passable for a guy? I have identified with the term ftm for years but have recently changed it because I'm a skeptical pussy. any other questions?
>>
Why are there so many fakesbian AAPs? ._.

>>8808953
NEVER!

>>8808970
>they're clearly aap but don't want to be told that, they want to be told they're trans and given support for this
>if they're actually trans then im open to see some evidence that isn't trender tumblr shit
>the big trigger for me here is they want to be trans and they're trying to convince themselves and us that they're trans

AAP doesn't mean they can't be trans.
>>
>>8808870
Kill yourself
>>
I learned how to reply to people but I don't think being ftm is the first thing that would come to my mind if I was trying to be special because there's a crap ton of people who consider themselves to be ftm and seeming like a trendy dipshit is the last thing i want to do but I keep having really bad issues with my pronouns and body if that makes any sense
>>
also thank you lol
>>
>>8808976
what problems do you have mostly with your body?
>>
>>8808971
if youre actually ftm then you can dress the way you want, the reason theres a "way to dress" is because trans people like to pass
I recommend going to the ftm thread and asking them, im mtf so I cant give you the best advice
>>
nah that's boring because then I couldn't write on stupid internet forums like you
>>
From what I can tell OP is an underage autistic girl that wants attention. Go to tumblr OP
>>
thank you thank you thank you ^--^
>>
>>8808976
The way things work is that most trans people transition because of AGP/AAP. This paraphilia can cause intense dysphoria and a need to transition. However, most people who are A*P (short for AGP/AAP) do not have it to such an intense degree that they are dysphoric. They will still often want to be the opposite sex though, and that's where transtrending comes in: in some social circles, people who really aren't intensely A*P enough to transition might still think they should transition.
>>
I really wish my boobs/hips were non-existant and I wish I had a crackier voice that was a few octaves deeper and I can handle everything else kinda
>>
>>8808988
Thanking and apologizing obsessively is a common autistic trait in females.
>>
>>8808993
So you want to be androgynous? No beard or wide shoulders or masculine face?
>>
I am autistic, but I'm just trying not to seem like an edgy asshole sjw.
>>
>>8808996
Isn't it well known that AAP are usually female autistic and HSTS are usually male autistic?
>>
I already have really wide shoulders and my back doesn't look feminine at all but the rest of my body does and honestly I think looking androgynous is cool too
>>
I'm self concious about my jaw line though and sometimes think about how cool it would be to have some scruff when I'm older
>>
>>8808999
you arent coming off as a sjw at all
just as underage and from tumblr or a twitter place that has the same kind of belief system
>>
so you don't think I'm a sinner?
>>
>>8809007
So what don't you like about your jaw? Too feminine I'm guessing? That's all you don't like about your face?
>>
well I don't see a reason to hate my face too terribly but yeah sometimes i try to make my eyebrows look thicker but I'm chill with it because I try to be self-accepting somewhat
>>
>>8808996
>>8809000
>autism
>real
>>
I think everyone knows autism is real you dimwit but thanks for noticing
>>
>>8809030
the fact you arent replying to anyone is proof autism is real
>>
>>8809022
How do you present yourself in public, what do you normally wear?
>>
>>8808970
AAP/AGP =/= mutually exclusive to gender dysphoria

the kid's describing significant discomfort at gendered traits that they feel would be alleviated by having those traits replaced with those of the opposite sex >>8808906 ;
that sounds like gender dysphoria to me

you can't tell me that a minority-but-notable fraction of cis guys wouldn't choose to have a more fem/twinkish body if they had the choice, rather than having to go along with the hairy/stinky/greasy/etc. elements of testosterone's effects

AFAB wanting to be femboy [does not necessary equal] not trans
the same way that
AMAB wanting to be femboy [does not necessary equal] trans
>>
*X-files music* true science
>>
I usually wear baggy hoodies, sneakers and shorts that cover up my curves and my hair looks kinda emoish to frame my face. Also thank you very much robin.
>>
I know saying "thank you" sounds pretty autistic on 4chan. but you know, I am. but also grateful.
>>
>>8809039
So do you think you'd hesitate to get your breasts removed
>>
not at all I've hated them ever since I hit puberty x---x
>>
>>8809045
you said you wanted to be a boy, but how do you feel about being a man
>>
I probably wouldn't hate it lol, I might not necessarily have to figure to look like a lumberjack smoking a pipe but as long as I remain hygienic I wouldn't mind.
>>
*the
not 'to figure'
//whoops brain glitch
>>
File: glitter-beardsss-682x1024.jpg (65KB, 682x1024px) Image search: [Google]
glitter-beardsss-682x1024.jpg
65KB, 682x1024px
*puts on monocle*
>>
>>8809057
>probably wouldn't hate it
So being a man doesn't sound like your ideal situation then. You're not ok with being an androgynous female?
>>
I don't like being female really, i always turn back to escapism every time I try to accept it idk.
>>
also I was being slightly sarcastic.
>>
I guess what I'm saying is; I wouldn't mind having the figure or living my life as a man but I wouldn't be the most masculine person on the planet because I have a "feminine" personality.
>>
>>8809089
>>8809092
>>8809101
I feel like you have issues with puberty and growing up that you relate with being a female. The fact that you say you 'wouldn't hate' or 'wouldn't mind' being a man is a red flag for me, you're not saying you really want to be a man, you're just saying you don't want to be a woman.
>>
well I'm not saying I'm 100% certain of being a binary male but I'm not cis.
>>
>>8808870
I'm amab and I started MtF transition with the hopes to squeezing in a few years as a femboy before moving onto "womanhood".

I completely get and support where you're coming from! Do it and enjoy!
>>
thank you :))))))))))))) you're very nice!
>>
>>8809101
>or living my life as a man
What does living life as a man mean to you?

Also please reply to posts properly so we can tell who you're talking to.
>>
File: 1468401608881.png (128KB, 251x250px) Image search: [Google]
1468401608881.png
128KB, 251x250px
>>8809134
I asked before, they said "I dont care"
>>
>>8809125
So how would you feel about just being an androgynous kid with no real dimorphic features
>>
>>8809131
Do you imagine yourself as male in sexual contexts?
>>
yeah pretty much
>>
sorry I'm just having problems with replying and it's hard to talk to this many people at once
>>
>>8809155
your problem with replying is that you dont know how to and you arent bothered with trying
theres like 3 people posting every 3-5 minutes at the most
>>
being andro would be cool too i guess and I just think it basically just means using masculine pronouns and getting hrt and stuff
>>
also yeah you're right ;---; i'm sorry
>>
>>8809169
then fucking fix it dont apologise
>>
>>8809160
is this how it works?
>>
>>8809171
congratulations you did it

you can also reply to multiple posts doing the same thing
>>8809169
>>8809150
>>8809155
>>
File: Gbc0GUa.png (578KB, 855x437px) Image search: [Google]
Gbc0GUa.png
578KB, 855x437px
>>8809160
>>
>>8809176
>>8809160
my autism levels decreasing yet?
>>
>>8809178
>>8809185
youre still underage, tumblr and austistic but at least you can use this website to the most basic levels of understanding that a child should be able to achieve

except you double posted
>>
>>8808870
>>8808906
Unhelpful, but you sound a little like a younger and more tumblr-y me except I've never been driven to panic attacks by dysphoria over my breasts, I just get very depressed when I get dysphoric. I especially find being around femmy/gay men upsetting for some reason, I'm not sure if I'd describe it as jealousy but it always triggers my dysphoria.

I never figured out if I was actually trans or this was just a fetish either, I never transitioned because I'm too petite to pass without going super hairy and masc in my presentation, and I'm not straight so it's easier to live my life as les.

I'm also a female autist, but I didn't get diagnosed until adulthood because I'm from the generation where nobody expected girls to have it.
>>
>>8809187
works for me pal.
>>
>>8809188
I'm sorry that sucks a lot. I get what you're saying about the young tumblr thingie, I'm kind of internetty but oh well.
>>
op do you want a dick? im not asking if you want to top with it or have somebody gently tug on it and whisper nice things in your ear but if you want a dick that's an ftm sign.

the fact that you want to be a femme guy seems linked to the fact that you were mocked and told you couldnt be masc.

anons talk about a*p but all that really means is that feeling like a guy/girl (whatever that means) is important for you during sex. lots of cis people display the behavior, and so do most tranners. "wanting to be a guy" during sex, if you are on some level a guy, is a thing a lot of guys do.

gender is weird and very affected by cultural factors. some guys see "being a guy in bed" as pinning a partner down firmly. some see it as being gentle and kissing tears away, or their masculinity is important but in the reverse, so they like femdom or cucking. if you want more advice go ask femgen or gaygen about being a soft boy.

good luck!
>>
>>8809229
I secretly feel that way a lot actually. Thank you for the help :) I really appreciate it. I'm going to leave this thread now probably. Bye~
>>
>>8808952
I dont think transitioning would be good for you then, at least now. A huge part of it would involve taking hormones which would effectively make you more masculine. I mean maybe if you want a partial transition you can keep your hair short and bind your chest, maybe work on your voice, that way as you get older ( I am assuming you are young) you can make a better decision if thats the lifestyle you should live out and should you decide that its not for you, you would be able to detransition with little problems.
>>
>>8808996
Well that helps validate my MTF identity. Thank you anon. ;)
>>
>>8809171
Yes exactly! :D>>8809171
Thread posts: 101
Thread images: 8

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.