[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

what exactly does this mean

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 35
Thread images: 2

"straight bottom"
I've seen this term used a lot by people talking about "straight bottoms" but it doesn't make any sense to me. Am I missing something or is this an actual thing? Aren't they technically bi?
>>
I'd love to be in a relationship with a transgirl who wanted to top me

t. straight bottom guy
>>
>>8808390
strap ons exist
>>
>>8808390
Yes, they are bi.
A lot of otherwise straight men want to experience bottoming for a man, usually a much older man, for some reason.
>>
>>8808390
You can be a straight man and bottom for a girl.
>>
>>8808410
aka things that don't exist outside prostitution and erotica fantasies.
>>
>>8808410
It is physically possible but why would you deliberately become a beta?
>>
>>8808420
I can't speak for everyone, but I am an extremely submissive and beta person by nature.
>>
>>8808420
What you do in the bedroom has nothing to do with real social dynamics.
>>
>>8808428
You'll basically be forever alone though. Women evolved to be submissive. Even from basic biological standpoints women evolved to be submissive. Due to several thousands of years of sex slavery women evolved to develop stockholm syndrome much more quickly than men and submissive behaviour is supposed to be more common as well due to evolutionary adaptations.
>>
>>8808428
Are women attracted to extremely submissive betas?
>>
>>8808442
You seem to know your women (and why women suck)
>>
>>8808439
Virgins actually believe this!
>>
>>8808452
And why wouldn't I?
I am one, after all.
>>
>>8808442
>You'll basically be forever alone though.
I know.

>>8808450
No, not at all. They're repulsed by submissiveness and betaness in men, it's instinctual.
>>
>>8808452
Well dominant women exist but statistically speaking the likelihood of you finding them is very small. It's safe to say you'll end up alone.
Also
>and why women suck
lmao you're the broken one. Women follow their evolution, being a straight bottom does not follow men's evolution.
>>
If you're a guy, and you get dominated, by a man or a woman, you are a failure of a man.

This is common knowledge.
>>
>>8808749
>>8808459
incel
>>
>>8808442
if you want to spout evolutionary reasoning then at least get your shit right, dummy
women are wired this way since they have to sacrifice themselves for infants, not cause they get 'raped' by men
>>
>>8808442
>muh bullshit unsupported evo psych is absolutely determinate and immutable

Why are there so many guys who enjoy being topped by other guys? Hell, why does homosexuality exist at all? Surely thousands of years of evolution has conditioned men to be dominant hetero sex machines.
>>
>>8808814
>Why are there so many guys who enjoy being topped by other guys? Hell, why does homosexuality exist at all?
birth defects
>>
"top" and "bottom" are sometimes used in place of dom and sub in BDSM.

A male straight bottom wants to be dominated by a woman.
>>
>>8808749
MTFs confirmed failed males.
>>
This could describe heteroromantic bisexual men.
>>
owo

if you want a fun game, mention where relevant on reddit that using your butt as a male is gay.
>>
>>8810791
if you want an even funner game mention where relevant on christian mingle that using your butt as a male is not gay.
>>
>>8810850
>christian mingle

How would you work that into the conversation?
>>
>>8808814
Those aren't common things at all. Even with high "theoretical estimates" that like 10% of the population is gay/bi if situations were ideal, that still wouldn't make bottoming the norm among men at all.
It's a rarity just like dominant women (sexually speaking, not as in general life outside sex)
>>
I'm straight(AGP) and I'd let a woman or tranny put it in my ass. But i'm not a bottom i'm a switch.
>>
"straight bottom" is the sign of a repressed (agp) tran
>>
>>8808390
Go find a /gfd/ thread on /d/ or /trash/ or wherever the fuck it is now.
>>
>>8808413
Your life is either sad or you're confined to one culture (probably western I guess)
>>
File: 1491280289985.jpg (102KB, 640x638px) Image search: [Google]
1491280289985.jpg
102KB, 640x638px
>>8808390
I thought I was on /g/ for a moment. Illya poster is my fetish.
>>
>>8808400
nice try, shlomo
>>
>>8813835
lolol. versus progressive Eastern culture?
I'd say there's pockets of both that are more accepting of certain "non-gender conforming" acts but Asia isn't dramatically more accepting than "the West" (hard to generalize when "the West" includes Russia and Scandinavia)
Thread posts: 35
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.