[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

If you're taller than Stalin you're a hon

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 38
Thread images: 8

File: DIkR_NWXYAAxbG8.jpg (17KB, 750x313px) Image search: [Google]
DIkR_NWXYAAxbG8.jpg
17KB, 750x313px
that's just the way it is
>>
WHEN WILL THEY LEARN
>>
>>8808009
tfw not a hon.
>>
If you're taller than napoleon, you're a hon.
>>
>tfw also 5'6"
>>
>>8808261
D E L E T
>>
>>8808478
Wait, Napoleon wasn't that short, 5'6" or 5'7"
>tfw still not a hon
>>
File: 5 hitler post.png (182KB, 608x402px) Image search: [Google]
5 hitler post.png
182KB, 608x402px
If you're taller than Hitler you're a hon

that's just the way it is
>>
Excuse me, what does hon actually mean? I always took it as short for honey and thought it means MtF. Do you mean hons are trans people who don't pass or what? Sorry for trouble cis scum here, I want to know you.
>>
File: 1324188068446.jpg (21KB, 200x263px) Image search: [Google]
1324188068446.jpg
21KB, 200x263px
>>8808488
I think we're talking about a different napoleon, like the one played by Verne Troyer in Animal Farm.
>>
>>8808546
Trannies who are blindly hopelessly behind on everything, who as part of that say hon constantly.
>>
>>8808546

It's a meme from an old transgender forum where the phrase 'you look great hon' was used a lot. Now it means agp typically late transitioners who don't pass. I'm just using it as a joke b/c I'm 5'11 and feel pretty bad about it.

>cis aren't scum btw
>>
>>8808560
Ikr, I used cis scum as a meme. As a gay man I don't think your gender or orientation defines if you are a scum, your character does that.
Thanks for clarification ;3
>>
>>8808582

I figured it was just a meme, but I like to come down hard against that rhetoric just in case
>>
>>8808560
The thing is, transition age doesn't really determine height. Most trans kids get put on blockers till they are 16, at which point most they are prolly close to their top height anyway. T itself doesn't cause height growth, in fact too much T will stunt height. Estrogen is what closes off the growth of height, so people that are on GNRH blockers throughout 12-16 are possibly going to be even taller than those who go through regular puberty. remember that in history, eunuchs that were castrated at a young age were known to be very tall.
>>
>>8808009
i'm 5'8-9" and apparently live in some sort of genetic freak zone because i meet a lot more women my height or taller than i do shorter
>>
File: tfw 511.jpg (37KB, 156x354px) Image search: [Google]
tfw 511.jpg
37KB, 156x354px
Is there any way for you trannies to give your extra inches to a 5'11 manlet like me?
>>
>>8810276
I dont know if theyll let me keep my inches when they snip snip, if they do ill get back to you
>>
tfw all runway models are hons...oh wait
>>
>>8809312
this, where do u live anon? indiana here
>>
I feel so lucky being 5'6". I know everyone wishes they were small and cute but I'm honestly comfortable with my size.
>not so tall that I'm immediately clocked
>Just tall enough to reach stuff on the top shelf at the grocery store
>plenty of guys out there who are taller than me so it makes up for not being 5'3"-5'4"
>>
>>8808009
>5'4
feels good tbhon
>>
>>8814393
Tbhon you are so short tbhon. But not as short as me
>tfw 5'2"
>>
>>8814361
>>not so tall that I'm immediately clocked
when will this meme die
>>
>>8814393
>tfw 5'10
feels bad tbHON
>>
Stalin would have sent all of you degenerates to gulag.
>>
>>8814398
when will giraffelets stop getting immediately clocked
>>8814408
stalin would've succ my feminine benis
>>
>>8814397
Hmm, that's pretty neat, but I dunno if I'd want to be shorter than 5'4. It's already kinda annoying being too short to reach cupboards or whatever

I'm just happy being able to wear heels and not tower over every person I'm near
>>
>>8814420
Tbhon will you be my big hon
>>
>>8814398
Being tall draws so much attention to you and it causes people to take a closer look at you. Being 5'6", I can just blend in with all the other women at the mall and stuff because I'm not towering above clothing racks and stuff.
>>
File: Benito Juarez.png (27KB, 643x209px) Image search: [Google]
Benito Juarez.png
27KB, 643x209px
If you're taller than Benito Juarez you're a hon, that's just the way it is.
>>
>>8816553
Well just damn, then almost everyone is a hon.
>>
>>8808009
>>8816553
>>8816568
>tfw wasn't born a spic or a georgian so I could be qt shortstack trans for life
>>
>>8808009
in related news i'm looking forward to Death of Stalin, it looks hilarious.
>>
File: mussolini.jpg (240KB, 840x585px)
mussolini.jpg
240KB, 840x585px
>>8816553
Who the hell was he? Sure as hell not the Benny that really counted! No, a far more proper standard here is his height, or that of Uncle Joe, which, guess what, happen to be very much alike!
>>
File: george_bush_210.gif (50KB, 349x402px) Image search: [Google]
george_bush_210.gif
50KB, 349x402px
If you're taller than Dubya, then you ... should in principle be due to get elected, but then, whoops, big screw up there, thanks to the world recognizing you as fucking Lurch, and if you're taller than that, then you're seriously a hon!
>>
File: tF7jVxq.jpg (684KB, 1680x2595px) Image search: [Google]
tF7jVxq.jpg
684KB, 1680x2595px
If you're taller than Emmanuel Marco- *error!* *Data not available*

Yeah, that's right, you can't look up stuff about him because he doesn't have a proper set of records, Macron doesn't have a history cause he's been grown in a vat just three years ago!
>>
>>8817270
President of Mexico during the mid 1800s who absolutely btfo'd the French when they tried to essentially take over Mexico.
Thread posts: 38
Thread images: 8

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.