[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Blanchard thinks we should fund SRS with taxes Thoughts?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 42
Thread images: 5

>Blanchard thinks we should fund SRS with taxes

Thoughts?
>>
In this boad B seriously stand for Blanchard
>>
>>8807703
He's still a weirdo.
>>
>>8807703
You can tell he's been in Canada too long.
>>
Other Blanchard Twitter thread:
>>8802975
>>
Fuck taxes.
>>
this is the one non-retarded thing he's said
>>
free market healthcare is the stupidest thing l've ever heard of
>>
>>8808987
tbqhon post your diapys
>>
>>8808987
>implying muscato isn't more of a woman than you
>>
>>8809017
I love your diapys puffybutt.

I want to fuck your poopie filled diapy butt
>>
>>8808987
>only 23% are straight
The only thing wrong with this statistic is how high it is.
>>
>>8809067
In the ideal world a high number of trans women would be straight because they would pass and be able to feel meta-attraction.

It's only in today's world that lots of homosexual transsexuals are encouraged to transition instead of having their internalized homophobia properly treated.
>>
>>8809076
Tbqhon you need to convert to transbianism
>>
>>8808987
>>8809076
Do you understand that "HSTSs" are just super gay men who can't deal with being bullied for being men?
>>
>>8809093
>implying meta-attraction isn't better than transbianism
>>
>>8809093
transbianism is degenerate shoo shoo
>>
>>8809103
Nice try but everybody knows whether a gay man becomes HSTS or not depends on how much homophobia he internalizes.

He doesn't innately want to be a woman or experience dysphoria. Unlike an AGP who can't avoid her natural need to be female.
>>
>>8809103
That's not what Blanchard's theory says. If you believe in the chemical imbalance theory then that also applies to "AGPs".
>>
>>8809129
>agp
>need to be female

do you know what agp means?
>>
>>8809130
That poster doesn't believe Blanchard. You can tell by how they think pretending to be a gay man makes them trutrans somehow.
>>
>>8809175
>learned
>sexual fetish
Orientations aren't changeable. Internalized homophobia is.
>>
>>8809117
I just love feminine penis
>>
>>8809175
Why do you believe that someone with AGP can't be trans?
>>
File: 1451861710039.jpg (157KB, 1440x810px) Image search: [Google]
1451861710039.jpg
157KB, 1440x810px
My country already does.
I could get SRS for free next time I head up to my therapists, just gotta ask for it.
>>
>>8809266
Where is this wonderland and how do I move there?
>>
>>8809273
Probably just about every first world country besides the us
>>
>>8809349
not aus desu
>>
>>8809273
Canada, Ontario.
>>
>>8809322
I honestly don't think this view is tenable. Female-attracted trans people show the same sort of brain differences as male-attracted trans people, unless you think that by some grand coincidence all female-attracted trans people studied aren't actually AGP. Blaming The Leftists is kind of dumb?
>>
>>8809378
What do you honestly expect from a delusional terf extremist?
>>
>>8809449
>So this is a troll thread after all, huh? Are there any legit discussion left on /gbt/?
I was mocking that poster's usage of Blanchard memes
>>
>>8809133

This board has a lot of weird beliefs that use the Blanchard theory more as props than as a serious basis, one of them is that "HSTS", and only them, aren't legitimate trans, probably because all the people who believe that are hons who hate early transitioners.
>>
>>8809063
No we have Freedom™®© based healthcare here
>>
>>8810741
Literally the best health services on the planet if you're not a failure
>>
File: GoLDmc2W.jpg (18KB, 240x240px) Image search: [Google]
GoLDmc2W.jpg
18KB, 240x240px
>>8810759
>Lowest life-expectancy in the West
>Best healthcare
>>
>>8810770
First off, look at the individual groups, not the average.
Japanese Americans live longer than Japs in Japan, for instance. Whiteys generally live longer than Europoors as well. Not only that, but American healthcare is also the most technologically advanced healthcare system in the world (the only close competitor is Japan).

Moreover, life expectancy is a poor indicator of healthcare quality (at least when you've reached the first world level) by itself, especially considering that America has far more violent deaths than Europe (car accidents, homicides, etc). Look up "The Myth of Americans' Poor Life Expectancy".

How come I know this and Americans don't?
>>
File: Capture.png (195KB, 1834x801px) Image search: [Google]
Capture.png
195KB, 1834x801px
>>8807706
fixed it, watya think?
>>
File: timthumb.php.jpg (78KB, 370x359px) Image search: [Google]
timthumb.php.jpg
78KB, 370x359px
>>8810806
>look at the individual groups, not the average.
>fuck the poor, who cares about them?
>>
>>8810826
>WE WUZ PROGRAMMERZ N SHIT!
>>
>>8810806
>especially considering that America has far more violent deaths than Europe (car accidents, homicides, etc).
A death is a death, cancer or car accident.
>>
>>8810845
>fuck the poor, who cares about them?
Now you're getting it. Caring for the poor just drags the rest of us down.
Thread posts: 42
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.