[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So I kinda raped an mtf and now it wants to be my girlfriend.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 53
Thread images: 6

File: 1466111172505.jpg (2MB, 3264x2448px) Image search: [Google]
1466111172505.jpg
2MB, 3264x2448px
So I kinda raped an mtf and now it wants to be my girlfriend. Constantly texting me and shit. Not sure what to do here.
>>
>>8806998
text them back you cunt
>>
>so i kinda raped an mtf
how? did you fondle her conetits too rough?
>>
>>8806998
>So I kinda raped an mtf
Bad mistake lad, now it's going to cling to you forever. The only solution is to kill it or flee the country
>>
>>8806998
tbqhon post her text messages

she seems so attached, innocent tbqhon
>>
>>8806998
hand yourself in to the police
>>
>>8807031
>implying the police, or anyone else, cares about male rape
>>
>>8807034
Depends where you live and what officer you deal with, I know it makes you seem edgy but spreading misinformation that literally no-one cares discourages men (and mtfs) from reporting when it could have helped bring perpetrators to justice.
>>
rape me next op
>>
>>8807046
Please link or describe one single thing that makes you feel that way besides a good world delusion.
>>
>>8807048
m-me next
please just throw me on your bed and call me demeaning words, op
>>
>>8807062
http://lmgtfy.com/?q=gay+man+convicted+rape
>>
>>8807106
Didn't think so.
>>
File: Object~01.jpg (89KB, 600x800px) Image search: [Google]
Object~01.jpg
89KB, 600x800px
>>8807048
>>8807093
>>8807014
OP you fucked up bad.

Most mtfs have huge rape fantasies.
Combined with a lack of attention / sex.
So being assaulted by an attractive male will make them hang onto you forever.
>>
>>8807122
>if I ignore it, it's not real!
>>
>>8807143
t. your attitude to the societal biases against men (and mtfs)
>>
>>8807169
Nobody said male rape victims don't face difficulty being believed, but your ridiculous assertion that it's universal and nobody, ever is believed when they report is provably untrue. Perpetuating that misconception to try to prove a point does nothing to help men in that situation.
>>
This is why I advocate arming the queers.
>>
>>8806998
From the scrawny beta shadow in the picrel, I'm going to go out on a limb and guess you're not capable of raping more than a slightly unruly avocado.

Also, you should present yourself to me and we can talk about what happened. Don't worry about me wanting anything, we'll cross that flense...I mean, 'fence', heh...when we come to it. :^)
>>
>>8807275
You'd tell a man to report his wife's domestic violence to the police too.
>>
>>8806998
Well do you like her? Why not just let her be your girlfriend. And don't refer to it as rape any more, from now on just say you 'seduced' her.
>>
>>8807315
A man in that situation would risk a counter-accusation landing him in jail, or being affected by those laws in certain states where both people at a DV incident are automatically arrested.

A man or mtf who's been raped by a man is unlikely to have a counter-accusation affect him; it's almost certainly safe to report and is worth chancing just in case the police will help. At the very least it'll be on file in the event other complaints are made against the same person (a reason it can be worth reporting historic assaults in some places, even if it's long past the point where there'd be enough evidence to go to trial).

I'm not sure what you're getting at here, anon. If you've been raped and didn't report because you were afraid you wouldn't be believed, that's shitty, but encouraging others not to report on an anonymous imageboard in an attempt to justify your actions won't help.
>>
>>8807383
I've love to see whatever stats you've seen on this that make you so confident you aren't sending cis men and mtfs into the lion's den.
>>
>>8807426
what lion's den? worst case scenario, they don't believe you, you're not going to get arrested yourself unless the other guy was underage or drugs were involved. unless you get someone really shitty who dismisses you entirely (which does happen), your statement should be on file even if the police don't pursue it. even if there's only a 10% chance you'll be believed (and in some places it will be much higher, others lower), it's worth reporting if you feel mentally up to facing the grilling and possible rejection, as that's a 10% chance of getting someone behind bars who could have done that to someone else. of course no victim should feel obliged to report if they don't feel capable, but there are no "stats" that prove no guy should ever report and encouraging people not to just makes life easier for rapists.
>>
>>8807447
>Source: My preconceptions.
>>
>>8807169
newfag here, unrelated question, I've been seeing a lot of comments on various boards that start with "t. [rest of comment]"

What is "t."?
>>
File: 1484702110712.png (431KB, 556x644px) Image search: [Google]
1484702110712.png
431KB, 556x644px
>>8808006
https://www.reddit.com/r/OutOfTheLoop/comments/414urs/what_does_t_mean_on_4chan/
>>
File: 4L_0S4N2fVP.jpg (44KB, 600x523px) Image search: [Google]
4L_0S4N2fVP.jpg
44KB, 600x523px
>>8808024
Thanks anon.
>>
>>8808028
Greentext it to refer to the anon you're replying to.
>t. newfag
>>
>>8806998
If bait, 4/10. Consider suicide.
If not bait, immediately kill yourself.
>>
>>8808520
Why would he kill himself? He got to tap an ass and has a fangirl now?
>>
>>8807472
>dude if you report your rape it's just bad ok
>they might not believe you
>you'd obviously have kill yourself
>it would be a lions den
wat
>>
>>8809329
/r9k/ incel paranoia. They think the high amount of rapes happening means people are mad at them personally as an incel.
>>
>>8807140
I would play this version of Pokémon
>>
go to the police
say you made a mistake and raped a tranny
they will give you a blanket and a hot chocolate and send some officers around to give the tranny the American History X treatment
>>
rape me too op
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zXT_IOt81Xs
>>
>>8807383
"male privilege"
>>
>>8809403
like women aren't disproportionately likely to be sexually assaulted and also historically unlikely to be believed
>>
transwomen have neither male or female privilege
we get treated with the worst behavior and disadvantage of both genders
>>
>>8809428
it makes sense, we have neither the strength and capability to provide of men, or the reproductive value of women
>>
>>8809793
Tbhon tranny life is the worst but at least I have a kind bf who gives me head pats which make the life a little bit better
(jk I don't have a bf tbhon)
>>
>>8809428
>WE WUZN'T KANGZ!!

lol
>>
>>8809807
tbhon be my gf
>>
>>8809410
like men* aren't
>>
>>8809834
Tbhon will there be head pats?
>>
>>8809887

Do headpats work on girls in real life?
>>
>>8809887
tbhon after you suck my feminine penis
>>
>>8809887
There will be head
>>
>>8809957
Only if they have meta-attraction.
>>
>>8809962
Why after? Why not during? tbhon
>>
>>8810007
tbqhon you are a sneeky one tbhon

headpats for u
>>
>>8810013
Ty tbhon
Thread posts: 53
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.