[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Chaser/chasing

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 2

File: 1472203474816.jpg (29KB, 640x727px) Image search: [Google]
1472203474816.jpg
29KB, 640x727px
What exactly is a chaser ? Does chasing someone mean something ?
Does it only apply for gay/trans stuff or can I be a chaser towards the opposite sex.
>>
>>8806538
I dunno what gender that thing is but I wanna fugg it : DD D
>>
>>8806538
"I just wanna fuck a chick with a dick"
not sure how to word it best but seeing me as a trap object and not a human being is part of it
I think it may be similar to what cis women call creeps in some instances
>>
>>8806563
that's really just how you're interpreting that statement. Nobody really wants to fuck objects.
>>
>>8806572
Id fuck a sexy vase
>>
>>8806572
I dont mean a literal object I mean not caring who I am and only seeing me as a penis with tits
>>
>>8806582
But why would liking your penis be something bad ? If he also considers you as a person.
>>
>>8806582
Isn't that just physical attraction though?
>>
>>8806582
There are only two options, guys who like dick and guys who are grossed out by dick. There is no third option of guys who like pussy and are not attracted to dick but are so enthralled by your winning personality and cute feminine wiles that they will set aside the fact that you have a dick and wife you.
>>
>>8806591
its something I will never be comfortable with using
>>8806599
my dating experience is with option 3 believe it or not
>>
>>8806650
Option 3 was repressing the fact that he liked dick.
>>
>>8806650
Okay well congratulations on finding the one in a million but don't tell other people they can expect to replicate your success.
>>
It's a meaningless category for narcissistic trannies who want every prospective partner to wilfully ignore their transness. The only way someone wouldn't be a chaser is if he discovered your biological sex later on in the relationship and moved past it - if you knew that the person was trans beforehand obviously that would be a large factor in your attraction. There is no retarded separation between your true self and your gender that you are imagining.
>>
>>8806662
pretty hardcore repressing since hes told me outright he doesnt like it and has never even once shown any interest in our long time together

>>8806664
I didn't
>>
People seem to have this misconception that mtfs hate guys who like their dicks. That's not it. We don't like guys who ONLY like us for our dicks. Chasers are 1) predatory in their search for trans girls (literally why they're called "chasers") and 2) only care about them as an object.
>>
>>8806866
im fucking terrible with words thanks for saying it in a better way anon
>>
>>8806544
It's a 12 year old catboy in a universe where people lose their cat ears and tail when they lose their virginity
>>
>>8806927
what's even the point of being a cute catgirl(male) if you stop being one once you have sex
>>
>>8807051
Locked oral slave?
>>
>>8806599
>>8806668
Trannies literally don't care about our opinions, our fantasies. They want to live in their own constructed facsimile - a world where you can't suck their feminine penis otherwise it's "gay", but they can still be female even if they have a penis
>>
>>8807367
the bottom line is anyone going anywhere near my genitals makes me extremely uncomfortable
I dont care about the gay/not gay thing thats dumb
>>
>>8806927
What's it from?
>>
>>8806927
Does getting sodomized count as losing his virginity?
>>
>>8806538
A chaser is a person who tries to sleep with trannies and has a preference for them over cis women (in the great majority of cases, chasers are cis males and the trannies are MTFs).

Although some people on this board may tell you otherwise, chasers are well-known for their kind, caring natures and mind-blowing lovemaking ability, and most of us transgendered girls hope to eventually find a cute cis male chaser to settle down with one day.
>>
>>8806538
Chasers are extremely dedicated fetishists because they will put up with a crazy tranny until she chops her dick off.

oddly they are a tranny's only prospects because most well adjusted people won't deal with the emotional sword of Damocles that is suicide.
>>
>>8806538
A "chaser" is someone who fetishizes, sexually or romantically, a certain group of people. Tranny chaser, chubby chaser, "yellow fever", etc. It generally means that either they just tend to be especially attracted to that group OR that you see them as sexual objects and not as individuals.
The group has to be somewhat specific, so you can't just "be a chaser towards the opposite sex" (or the same sex). It has to be more like "be a chaser towards the opposite sex... who look asian/small/fat/autistic/whatever"
>>
File: loveless-ritsuka-soubi.jpg (420KB, 1030x1525px) Image search: [Google]
loveless-ritsuka-soubi.jpg
420KB, 1030x1525px
>>8807469
Thread posts: 27
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.