[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

why haven't you

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 37
Thread images: 6

experimented?
>>
>>8804576
Because I fucking hate leaves.
>>
>>8804576
i have

loved it
>>
>>8804576
Why bother with women at all when men are so much better in literally every way?
>>
>>8804576
I've never found a femboy willing to fug me
>>
>>8804576
The first person I had a relationship with ended up being my true love and I've been with her for 5 years and refuse to cheat.

Problem is I have a really bad case of the gay and it's getting harder not to want to sleep with a guy. Even if just once, just to try it.
>>
>>8804906
>in literally every way?
no.
>>
>>8804576
I have no need for women.
>>
>>8804951
>bi
>not cheat.
kek
>>
>>8804576
All my gay fantasies revolve around finding another shy inexperienced guy. Unfortunately there's no obvious way for two socially awkward people to meet up. Believe me, I would if I could.
>>
>>8804576
I really want to.
But I'm overweight and nobody would want to fuck me.
>>
I've been spoiled by men for too long.
I now have ZERO patience for or interest in doing some kind of silly social/cultural ritual to get anyone in the mood to fuck. I know a majority of people actually seem to enjoy it, but I'm pretty much full-blown autistic about how little I care to join in and "act normal" now.
It's ridiculously easy to find attractive men who are as bluntly honest as I am about what they want, compared to attractive women who always want to play "games", ie.. they want to talk and get to know me....
When it comes to getting laid I'm like one of those lazy as fuck immobile morbidly obese lumpy sweaty blobs with hands and feet and a head sticking out making weak hand motions and saying, "gimmie sum fuck". A vag just isn't worth the effort to me.
>>
File: balrog.png (4KB, 255x171px) Image search: [Google]
balrog.png
4KB, 255x171px
I love fucking meat blobs, also Behind the Meme is shit.
>>
>>8805514
>tfw no chubby fwb
>>
>>8805548
Do some people really want chubby guys?
>>
>>8805569
>giving a blowjob to a chubby guy and being enveloped by his thighs/stomach
>getting on all fours and feeling a chubby guy slowly lower his weight down onto you

Yeah, some people are definitely into that.
>>
>>8804951

Does she know you're bi/curious already? I was more or less in the same boat, and she actually ended up being open to the idea when I talked about it to her.
>>
>>8805507
I feel this.
>>
>>8804576
because my twink friend and I sucked each other off and fooled around all the time when we were about 12-14. I'm afraid if I go back down the rabbithole, I may never come out
>>
>>8804963
Name one way women are better than men
>>
>>8805888
boobs
>>
>>8805922
>floppy bags of fat

Gross
>>
>>8805682
She knows and she doesn't mind/care, but she wants me completely to herself 100%.
>>
>>8804576
Because I'm not a woman and therefore my sexuality isn't fluid.
I'm also not a desperate pervert unlike bisexual men.
>>
>>8806045
>willing to do anal fucking (douche or no it's still an asshole)
>calls tits 'gross'

I don't understand where the logic here is.
>>
>>8804576

I'd really like to, but not only am I extremely shy and introverted, but I'm picky. It's rare that I see a guy who I find attractive, but when I do I'm totally enamored. Most guys just aren't effeminate enough for me.
>>
>>8804906

Men don't have tits tho. Tits are ace.
>>
>>8806829
I'm in a similar boat.
>>
File: 1504292230537.png (18KB, 830x412px) Image search: [Google]
1504292230537.png
18KB, 830x412px
>>8804906
If he doesn't have tits and a fat ass I don't want him. Traps don't count.
>>
File: 1504023421808.gif (2MB, 300x196px) Image search: [Google]
1504023421808.gif
2MB, 300x196px
>>8805538
>When it comes to getting laid I'm like one of those lazy as fuck immobile morbidly obese lumpy sweaty blobs with hands and feet and a head sticking out making weak hand motions and saying, "gimmie sum fuck". A vag just isn't worth the effort to me.

KEK
>>
>>8804576
i have

if you dont find the gender attractive its literally just slightly augmented masturbation
>>
>>8805538
>but I'm pretty much full-blown autistic about how little I care to join in and "act normal" now.
Same tbhonest
>>
I have... was fun. I'm bi.
>>
Cis male here, been with guys only. I'm slightly more and more disappointed in sex every time I have it tbqhon mainly because of my high impossible expectations created by reading too much erotic manga. If it comes to women I have zero interest in them. They are not attractive to me sexually therefore im not willing to waste my time on them.
>>
>>8804698
?
>>
File: this.png (40KB, 392x200px) Image search: [Google]
this.png
40KB, 392x200px
>>8804906
>>
File: a fucking l-.jpg (135KB, 721x1024px) Image search: [Google]
a fucking l-.jpg
135KB, 721x1024px
>>8808313
What could be complicated about that? If I consider anything relationwise, the big issue will always be that the leaf is just a complete piece of fucking slime. Relationships, casual flings, sexual events ... even the prospect of getting involved in groups of people who will push into either heteronormative or proudly-queer horseshit, doesn't matter, for any of these, during any or these the big thing that would come into play on many levels would be how vile and repulsive the leaf is.
Thread posts: 37
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.