[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

/lgbt/

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

File: smrxs7gckn.jpg (29KB, 600x391px) Image search: [Google]
smrxs7gckn.jpg
29KB, 600x391px
I feel like I've been cucked for real

>Be me
>ftm, likes men.
>Working part time job before next semester in college, crunching those hours
>Still have female parts, new hormones raging in loads.
>MasturbateALot.jpg
>Meets guy at work, tall, blonde, wild accent.
>Becomes friends
>We talk a lot, Lots of chemistry
>Eventually I crack feelings
>"I like you too!"
>Begin to get bigger feels for guy as he tells me stuff
>He invites me to party with friends, accept bc why not?
>We get drunk AF
>Start kissing, touching, First time action in forever
>Lets it flow and drives him home.
>We hold eachother in sleep, no fucc
>Next day
>Anon and I fucc after all day in his house chilling.
>Anon admits more feels.
>ThisIsTheOne.mp3
>Stay the night
>Next morning, wake up, talking about random stuff
>Anon acts off
>"I only see you as a friend"
>Is kind of hurt at statement, goes reclusive mode in 0.1 nanoseconds
>Anon keeps talking, makes it worse.
>Says I have to go, heads home
>Locks self in room for whole day
>Next morning
>Anon keeps messaging how he is with potential gf
>Even more h u r t
>Tells best friend of Anon and stuff
>"You should stay away from him"
>Everytime I see message I feel more hurt build on
>Only been with one other person in life, very bad at dating.

What should I do?
>>
you should get better at writing you keep jumping perspectives and making this hard to read
>>
Quit
>>
>>8804443
Are you a native English speaker? This was confusing to read.
>>
Uhh if you just started hrt he might think you are a chick. Stop transitioning and just be a chick get fucked, get married and have kids.
>>
>>8804443
Chaser. Just wanted a hump and dump. You should be wary of anyone that wants to have sex. Most likely they will use you.
>>
>>8804443
You are a degenerate, are you surprised you attract degenerates?
>>
Fug him and transition . do waht you must do and get over him you cuck or cuck him back
>>
>>8804443
Give up on him, he is not worth the effort. You will find a new person that will treat you well, I promise.
>>
You sound like a real woman who bought into the Tumblr bullshit and decided to LARP as a man. Realize that this guy might have seen you too as 'the one' if he did not know that you were 'transitioning' and all the awkward social bullshit being in a long term relationship with you would bring into his life. Just give up on this snowflake shit and be a woman and make babies.
>>
>>8804443
>What should I do?
Remind yourself that transitioning because of your romantic failures only works for MTFs.
>>
>>8804443
wait what? is anon you or the guy?
>>
>>8806693
she says "anon and i fucc" so anon is the guy.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.