[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

MTFs, do you hate cis women or other MTFs more?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 37
Thread images: 1

File: C5U2Su_VYAANltJ.jpg (192KB, 1121x1200px) Image search: [Google]
C5U2Su_VYAANltJ.jpg
192KB, 1121x1200px
MTFs, do you hate cis women or other MTFs more?
>>
>>8804131
she's so right
>>
>>8804131
She's right you know.
>>
>>8804131
I hate no one, and she's retarded. She remains retarded if he tosses his jacket over a mud puddle because he's 'controlling whether or not water droplets are allowed to touch her skin'.
>>
>>8804131

I hate cis women more. I have more reason to hate and envy them than I do other trans women. Particularly the attractive women. I get pissed off when I see them because I don't look like them. And if I ever do look like them thanks to surgery, I will always be considered inferior to the ones who are like that naturally. I've had attractive women like that interested in me before as a guy, and I feel I've been subjugated and used from ever having been seen as male by women. It offends me how easily I could have one as my girlfriend, but how impossible it is to be one of them.

Between 9th grade and the time I finally started accepting myself, I just hated all women for being thots, in the open or in private.
>>
I hate MTF's more, because so many of them, or at least so many here are just edgy males getting off to AGP fantasies. i hate being grouped with them
>>
>>8804173

Any man who tosses his jacket over a mud puddle is a frothing retard. Literally why would you do that, just walk around it.
>>
I try not to hate, but I have no use for TERFs.
>>
>>8804444
It's just an example from the same set of archaic rules of politeness, anon. Nowadays, yah he'd be a total lunatic.

I always wonder if the high-grade autistic fedora-wearers ever attempt it, though.
>>
>men hold doors open for me
>I hold doors open for other men
>but if either of us do it for a women it's oppressive

Really makes you think
>>
>>8804131
I hate cis men and FTMs.
>>
Cis male, I hate women so much more than MTFs. I was in a mycology lab that had to be pressurized, when the room had pressure it was extremely hard to open the doors. We had a feminist in the class who was a total bitch (surprise surprise) anyway, me and her were asked to get some ice from the ice machine outside the lab. She was going to the door and I ran up and said, let me get that and opened the door. When we got out she went off on me about how I was a misogynist and she was just as capable of opening a door and how door opening is part of the patriarchy.

Anyway, we had to leave the room again a few days later. She tried to open the door but she couldn't. I let her try a few times until the teacher actually said, something like don't just watch her struggle, be a man and open the door. When we were outside she complains that I didn't open the door for her and made he look stupid and how I was a misogynist.

So yeah, opening doors is misogyny and not opening doors is also misogyny.
>>
other mtfs, but thats because most of them are autistic men, real mtfs and cis women I have no problem with
>>
>waiting for a bus
>a few men in front of me
>bus pulls up
>a wild sneezing fit appears
>hang back and fumble wildly in bag for bus fare while my soul violently attempts to escape my body
>men in front just stand by the bus door like retards because they don't want to board before a woman
>driver getting impatient
>hobble onto bus still sneezing with a hankerchief over my face, unzipped bag clutched under my armpit for dear life, earbuds popped off my head and dragging behind me, handing over bus far with a trex claw
>sorry, sorry, thank you, sorry, ACHOO, sorry
>all that and no one even said god bless you

And they say chivalry is dead.
>>
>>8804468
Removing the door is not misogyny
>>
>>8804131
I hold doors open for everyone. It's a nice thing to do. If anyone is walking within range, I hold it open. Even grab the second inner door if I can. To hold a door open is to be subservient to a stranger. This April girl is too triggered. I could understand if some douche was trying to hit on her or something but it's just a courtesy. I would rather hold it open than have it smack you in the face. I have a feeling April lives a very sheltered life.
>>
>>8804468
This is one of the best things about transitioning, you're hardly ever seen as a danger to other people. You can hold open doors for anyone you want.
>>
>>8804411
As opposed to gay males flunking masculinity?
>>
Can't speak for all but personally I hate myself the most
>>
>>8805027
>or other MTFs
>or other
>>
>>8804645
You have to pass first, though. Hons are seen as more threatening than cis men.
>>
>>8804131
I've had girls and guys alike hold doors open for me while I'm presenting male, some people hold doors for people it has almost nothing to do with gender.
>>
>>8804609
like, holding door open and then standing on the side and not going in until all the women get inside?
>>
>>8805039
I don't pass, I'm a twinkhon, but people except rednecky white guys with a stick up their ass all treat me kinda like a kid, they think I'm a cute tranny prop. This is in a conservative area.

So being a hon is unthreatening as long as your boy face is cute I guess?
>>
Passing scum > cis women >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> nonpassing trans
>>
>>8805525
>So being a hon is unthreatening as long as your boy face is cute I guess?
That's probably it. Manly looking turbohons can make people feel threatened so they get a lot of backlash. A lot of them behave obnoxiously which only makes it worse. If you're not obnoxious and you have a boyish/femmy look you're not threatening and easier to tolerate.
>>
I hate terfs the most, then transbians. There is no hate for anyone else though.
>>
I don't really hate any group. I dislike people who just hate trans people, always try to bash us or whatever, but outside of that nah
>>
>>8806328
Why the hate for transbians and nobody else?
>>
>>8804131

Neither, really. I'm jealous of women pretty often, and other transwomen sometimes, too. Hate is a stretch, though. People spend a lot of time on comparing themselves to others, when they should just try to be a little better than they were the day before.
>>
>being polite is misogynistic

Fucking hell. The only good thing about being a chick is having the occasional door held for you or getting to sit on the bus instead of stand.
>>
>>8807502
They're all literally the worst. Not the guy you asked, but I'm telling you, they're all legit mentally ill
>>
Definitely other MtFs more. So many of them are just annoying af SWJs and fucking perverts. Like, just transition and go back to your boring fucking lives. You're not special in any way and all you're doing is embarrassing yourself and me through association.
>>
>>8804131
myself ;_;
>>
>>8807502
I guess I hate trender too but those are mostly ftms and op asked about mtfs.
>>
>>8804468
So glad I am MtF and I don't have to deal with that bullshit anymore. Beeing male sucks.

But anyway I hate other mtf more because most of them act manly to a point they try to opress feminine MtF into acting like some kind of butch by using shaming and invalidation techniques.
>>
>>8804468
She probably didn't even remember telling you not to open the door for her. Women are so dumb they constantly do this kind of petty shit without even thinking about it.
Thread posts: 37
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.