[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

how were /lgbt/ disciplined by their parents?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 127
Thread images: 13

File: over pantied spank.gif (992KB, 292x158px) Image search: [Google]
over pantied spank.gif
992KB, 292x158px
how were /lgbt/ disciplined by their parents?
>>
>>8803911
I was spanked whenever I did something wrong during my Elementary School years. Dunno if this conditioned me to expect a beating whenever I'd say or do something "wrong" around my Dad...

i'm actually kinda scared of him
>>
>>8803911
my dad spanked me until one time he noticed I got a boner and he didn't spanked me again
>>
>>8803977
kek that's one way to get out of punishment
>>
>>8803911
Beaten with a razor strop for just about anything.

I was once beaten until I couldn't sit properly for an entire week for talking in class at school. Yellow bruises up the spine and down to my knees. I got it almost that bad for bringing home anything under a B, also. And god help me if there had ever been a need for a parent-teacher conference (other than the one everyone has to do). I doubt I'd have survived it.
>>
>>8803911
I wish I had that ass.

My dad would spank me, whip me, kick me out of the house regardless of what I was wearing, wear me down by telling me I could do better when I accomplished things, and when I fucked something up, I was dead to him. He yelled at me whenever a discrepancy appeared between the way I acted and the way he thought I acted.

He would also tease me, though in friends families the teasing really was teasing, while the "teasing" I received was deep personal attacks that wouldn't just stop at a joke -- they'd go on and on, and I don't know whether he ever realized there was a problem. "Teasing" was often about femininity/homosexuality type deals, but even now he hasn't said a thing.

At 20, he still attempts to do the same things, but is reserved to emotional manipulation bullshit because he feels like I'm "leaving him", which I am, I'm not his friend as much as he wants it.

The beatings and other physical shit stopped when I moved out for college.
>>
>>8804019
I'm this anon: >>8804024

Yeah, same issues regarding school stuff.

While my dad never actually did it, he always threatened that "some people beat their kids black and blue".
>>
>>8804024
How do you put up with him now, after that treatment?

I guess that goes for most posters here.
>>
>>8803911
I get spanked by my daddy
but never my parents
>>
>>8804038
I kind of fall back into the same pattern I used to be in in high school, which is to avoid being around him, try to talk to him about the few topics we are both interested in, and avoid making him angry at all costs.

I started hrt this August and I have to see him again in December. I'm hoping I don't have to see him again after then because they're moving up north, and I'm also hoping it's not too obvious that I don't look exactly like a guy anymore.

We are still technically on good terms, whatever that means.
>>
>>8804083
I really wish I was making this shit up, and being a whiny "my dad is an abuser :'(" bitch, but both my brother and sister are fucked up, my mom's told me she's been in a pattern of abusive relationships, and she feels like she married her dad.*

*Who was an alcoholic, and beat her and her sisters and Mom. She justifies staying with my dad because "at least he doesn't drink".
>>
>>8804091
how are your siblings fucked up?
>>
File: 1024px-Brennnessel_1.jpg (179KB, 1024x834px) Image search: [Google]
1024px-Brennnessel_1.jpg
179KB, 1024x834px
>>8803911
beaten with this because it doesn't leave marks and burns for a long time
>>
>>8804118(you)

oh and also, with sticks and fire iron by my alcoholic grandfather, until I fought back

but my father was always smarter than that, and knew not to leave marks.

also all sorts of psychological abuse and means of control, such as removing the door in my room for most of my childhood and teenage life, forbidding me to have password on my cellphone, taking away my pc etc.
>>
>>8804031
Razor strop girl here ( >>8804019 ).

Jesus you're like my twin. Full narcissism just like mine. That whole 'teasing' thing, too. Between not socializing much after what happened to me and knowing that 'banter' is something everyone does, I didn't realize that banter wasn't deep insults 'playfully'. I did that half my life until I realized what was going on, and for the life of me I can't figure out how I didn't realize how wrong it was. I literally internalized EVERYTHING as 'just how families were'. All of it.

When I found out they weren't really like that, I nearly had a breakdown. I'm still really raw from it and trying to reconstruct what a 'normal' person is supposed to be while dealing with being a tranny.

>>8804038
...I still see them a lot. They still can't figure out anything they did is wrong. I'm actively taking care of the oldest one, she's about to go to the nursing home but I've kept her out as long as I could. My aunt and I basically split the emotional labor to try to keep the 'family' vaguely connected, but they may well disown me when the tranny thing comes out shortly.

I couldn't care less.

>>8804118
Christ, I had forgotten nettles...
>>
>>8804112
Both my brother and sister are severely depressed.

My sister also has anger problems. I remember her getting pissed off at my brother and coming at him with a butcher knife until he locked himself in my room while she was around 10. She's 15 and smokes weed at least three times a week, and drinks regularly. She's turning into a man-hating SJW, and is going the route my mom did in her family, which is to run away at 16, try every drug under the sun, and latch onto a boyfriend.

My brother is so whipped he's decided that he will never let my dad see his girlfriend because he saw how my dad reacted to girls I would bring home for his approval. He also refuses to put any effort into school, and is working at an auto shop right now because he was unable to buy food anymore (my dad stopped letting him eat at home when my brother stopped trying with classes). It's not a matter of him being stupid, but rather if my dad sees some hope that one of us can be "redeemed", he'll start playing mind games again. My brother found out that the way he can deal with my dad is by making him give up on him.
>>
not very
mother is just really parochial, used to do drugs in her youth but careful now, older woman who is scared of everything

my father was super abusive and is currently in prison for murder which is probably why my mother is scared of anything

so basically just a mother who wasn't really able for two boys and just cried instead of disciplining
>>
>>8804160
>Between not socializing much after what happened to me and knowing that 'banter' is something everyone does, I didn't realize that banter wasn't deep insults 'playfully'. I did that half my life until I realized what was going on, and for the life of me I can't figure out how I didn't realize how wrong it was. I literally internalized EVERYTHING as 'just how families were'. All of it.
Yeah, I completely relate. High School had a lot of me fucking up friendships when I tried to banter along with everyone else, because I'd do the same shit he did, and point out their personal flaws. I couldn't understand why people got upset. I didn't really have friends until College, though some people I knew in high school actually did turn out to be real friends later.

While I've mostly gotten over that, my humor can still be deleted and weird at times, and it worries my partner a bit.

Both my sister and I also seem to inherited the weird head rush/feeling of joy when hurting people that I'm trying to recognize as bad.
>>
if I cried my parents would laugh at me and make fun of me.

it made me stop crying pretty much for the rest of my life but it worked and Id probably do the same to my kid desu
>>
>>8804215
>but it worked and Id probably do the same to my kid desu
fuck you.
>>
>>8803911
My parents never physically punished me, nor rewarded me with affection.

They would just coldly stare at me and tell me they were disappointed in me, then they'd just continue ignoring me like always.

On the flip side if I ever did something commendable I'd get smiled at and told I was good, before they resumed ignoring me.

My childhood was literally;
"Mum, Dad, I'm bored and lonely."
"Here's $80, go buy a game or a movie. Enjoy."

"Mum, Dad, I did this really awesome thing at school today!"
"Good work. Here's money go buy yourself something."

I know I'm going off topic, but gosh damn I'm having a revelation here!

It's no wonder I'm attention seeking and desperate for physical intimacy.
>>
>>8804258
if I was a parent I would want to cuddle my child non-stop
>>
>>8804266
Same and that's why I don't understand why they were so disinterested in me.
>>
File: IMG_20170830_212635.jpg (63KB, 436x645px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20170830_212635.jpg
63KB, 436x645px
>>8803911
Surprisingly, I rarely needed disciplining. Was often quite well behaved growing up. In the event that I did something as a child, I was instructed to go outside and grab a "hickory" or branch from a bush outside. If it didn't have the right thickness or was too skinny I had to go outside and get another until I got it right then I'd be switched across my rump and sometimes my legs. As a teen if I misbehaved, I had privileges taken away with minor transgressions, with major transgressions I was switched with a metal clothes hanger. Pretty simple and straight forward.
>>
>>8803911
Don't remember much discipline before I was like 10 or 11. Then I was physically abused daily for any minor transgression by my mothers boyfriend at the time. I was also raped by his daughter, who was in middle school/freshamn highschool, for two years. Pretended to love her near the end, even. It was better than the beatings. After we got out of that hellhole, I generally wasn't punished much. My parents never had much of a plan and could never follow through on the occasional groundings.
>>
>>8804019
Found the Asian
>>
>mtf
>spanked
>>
>>8803911
I was spanked with weapons, and my dad would hit me in the head when I was really young, that along with constant screaming in my family and emotional trauma

>>8804258
you got money for being bored and doing well in school? doesn't sound bad to me
>>
>parents used to spank me often
>would tell me to bend over and put my elbows on the bed before they would
>years later as an adult
>gf likes to dom me, I really like getting spanked
>we're messing around and she tells me to bend over the bed and when I do she tells me put my elbows on the bed so I won't reach back and put my hands in the way
>it turns me on like crazy, gives me butterfly-stomach feelings like we when we were first dating, etc.

So I'm like 90% sure it's my parents fault I have a spanking fetish now and I feel absolutely disgusted at myself for it.
>>
>>8803911
Dad: belt, mostly the same spot. Last whoopin was in 8th grade after my sister told her friend and they told CPS. Got pulled out of class for 2 hours by some bullshit caseworker.
Mom: wooden spoon. Only very rarely as a kid.
>>
>>8803911
Also, how do you think it affected your mental state/later life?
>>
>>8804536
It wasn't bad, no.

Although when you're an only child. Have no friends because you're gay and in a christian school where you get bullied. It can be pretty lonely when only one of your parents will hug you maybe three or four times in a year.
>>
>>8804653
I'm sorry anon, I hope you have/find someone who can give you the affection you deserve
>>
Shamed, threatened with violence or death.
>>
>>8803950
I also forgot to add that one time when I was pushed onto a mattress multiple times for getting guessing a bunch of math problems wrong.

this was also during elementary school. this shit stuck with me for a while, i don't even laugh or chuckle about it.
>>
>>8803911
Mom - spanked, but her's were pathetic
aunt - when I lived with them would spank and time out
Step dad - belt
Dad - strangling, bb gun to the ass, ring hand.

I never even did anything worth punishment past like age 8 (even then it was seldom) but I'd get blamed for most things and arguing my case is what got me punished harder.
>>
>>8804653

Only child, bullied, scapegoat for entire class, and mother never once disbelieved a teacher.
Step dad was psycho and would punish me for things I hadn't done.

Dad is evil and once threw me in the neighbors pool and went back home because I was too depressed to leave my bed.
Couldn't swim and I gave up and accepted death, until said neighbors saved me
>>
>>8805729
Wow, I'm so sorry anon.

Your Dad sounds horrible.

I can relate to the the others though.
>>
>>8805716
>but I'd get blamed for most things and arguing my case is what got me punished harder.
what exactly happened?
>>
>>8806780
Either, shit at school I'd be scapegoated to.
Picking on the gay kid was pinned on me, sent home, punished.
Kids wrote a song with swear words, ended in my hands, sent home, punished.

Once he said no TV today, I wasn't gunna argue, he leaves the house. Mother follows suit a minute later, as she was leaving muttered something super quick and left, 2 minutes later, step-dad re-enters house, grabs me off the breakfast table and whoops my ass.
Grounded for 6 weeks. No idea why for like 4 in. Turned out what mother mumbled was "we'll be gone a while, you can watch your new video, it's by the microwave" she relayed that to him and he beat me.
>>
File: 2jRoAEJBRI.png (239KB, 797x698px) Image search: [Google]
2jRoAEJBRI.png
239KB, 797x698px
No father and mom never spanked me, but I was a very quite and polite kid. I was so polite and good a teacher and teachers aid made fun of me for sitting so straight.
>>
>>8803911
NEVER hit your children.
>>
>>8812093
nobody itt was going to
>>
>>8803911
Hot sauce/peppers or a wooden spoon. The women of our family learned their methods from the convent.
>>
I used to be spanked by my father since my mom wanted no part in it, and she used to work while I was home after school. Not sure when it started happening, but I started getting erections from it. My dad stopped the day I accidentally jizzed on his leg. He never told my mother and I later came out to him in private as long as he didn't tell mom. Of course he did tell mom though...
>>
knees on bottlecaps, the chancla, belt, wooden spoon, and hangers were all used on me and my brothers.

desu i'm a normal functioning person besides coming to this site from time to time.
>>
>>8803911
verbal abuse and lots of shaming mostly, occasional slap and denial of entertainment/sweets
>>
Cold shower, once accused that my mom almost died from stress due to my bad grades, yelled at a lot,
>>
>>8814289
>nobody itt was going to
... have children
>>
>beat with a belt
>hair pulled
>thrown at walls and dressers
>kicked out of the house during blizzards
>told that I'm a waste of time
Sometimes I think the only reason that I'm trans is because I've gone insane
>>
File: 1503881300385.jpg (17KB, 480x336px) Image search: [Google]
1503881300385.jpg
17KB, 480x336px
>all these abused fags
>wonder why they're gay and trans
>>
>>8814952
What punishment regimen do you recommend?
>>
>>8804524
>>8804547
>>8804555
lots of mtfs got spanked it seems...
>>
>>8803911
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CMij9AKLvog
>>
>>8816220
What are you suggesting?
>>
>>8814952
>Be a disgusting boomer
>Don't know how to raise kids because the hippies taught you childrearing was just a frame of minnnd, man
>End up fartng out a baby by accident you don't even want
>Never learn to raise it right
>Beat it whenever it misbehaves

>hurrdurr how cum it turned out weird I bet the liberal media was behind this!!!
>>
>>8803911
I have a very casual relationship with my parents. I can only remember being disciplined a hand full of times. Once was for playing in the mud in nice clothes and the other was for smashing a hole in a wall with a golf club.

I'm a fucking brat. I probably would have turned out better if they spanked me.
>>
>>8819773
What was the discipline if not spanking?
>>
>>8819827
The first time my mom hit me with my shoe. I can't remember what happened with the hole. I was grounded before hand and I was trying to connect my closet to the bathroom next to it. I never got grounded after that.

I was a severely dyslexic child. My parents probably didn't want to hit a borderline retard.
>>
>>8819880
They did hit you sometimes then.

Dyslexia isn't retardation anyway.
>>
Did anyone here get aroused when their parents yelled at them? As a kid my parents would make me cry yelling at me, calling me names, mocking me, every time I'd pop a little boner even though I must've been like 6/7 years old at the youngest that happened. Even today if someone makes me cry I'll get a boner.
>>
>>8803911
By arguing with me until I started crying.

My mom's a lawyer, so her default method of dealing with me if I ever do something or think something she doesn't like is to argue with me until I break down crying.
>>
>>8814567
> desu i'm a normal functioning person besides coming to this site from time to time.
One of these things is not like the others
>>
My dad abused me a lot. I got punched and thrown down stairs and wrestled to the floor while being beat. Hit in the face. Emotional and mental trauma. Often withholding food or gifts or using said gifts to get me to forgive them. Feeding my dinner to the dogs in front of me, destroying my personal items. Frequent shaming, grounding, choking, threatened with being killed.

You know, a normal childhood ;_;
>>
People ITT, why didn't you call the cops/CPS?
>>
File: thats.hot.gif (1000KB, 500x363px) Image search: [Google]
thats.hot.gif
1000KB, 500x363px
>>8820216
>>
>>8821779
I was abused before CPS was really a thing.
Also, who is going to take care of you if they put your parents in jail?
Some foster home?
You really think they don't abuse kids even worse?
Also, when you're a kid you don't even know you have options like that available.
You just think that's how all parents behave.
And you love your parents.
It is a form of Stockholm Syndrome.
>>
>>8821790
hats off to you, I laughed
>>
>>8821807
Sometimes the only way to deal with such raw emotionality is with a bit of humour.
>>
>>8819714
That corporal punishment causes a retarded social growth and emotional connection to others. It is linked with lower IQ and increased instances of mental illness and psychiatric interventions.
>>
>>8819935
I do get like excited when I get yelled at. Not aroused.
Once my mom was yelling at me for I don't remember what, something out of my hands, forced me into the car and was just ragging on me. I felt pitiful but all I could do was grimace. She noticed and spazzed harder. This was in highschool. I think the smarmy attitude comes from the idea that I really deserved it. On the other side, I take any compliment to be a veiled insult. I think the complimenter is making fun of me.
>>
the real problem was that i wasnt disciplined enough, sure there was being screamed at and spanked if i SERIOUSLY fucked up on a virtual school math test or something retarded like that, but otherwise i essentially wasn't interacted with and was left to just look at weird fetish fanfiction and stay in my room 14+ hours a day at 11 and develop into a sick in the head sexual deviant libertine.
>>
You people in this thread make me feel like a giant pussy. I've been going to a therapist for almost two years, and honestly, I was getting great joy over blaming my post-college malaise on my parents' domineering attitudes. But Jesus Christ if I don't feel like I got the better part of the bargain reading this thread.
Sorry, just trying to air out my thoughts.
>>
>>8819727
underrated
>>
File: dog.jpg (254KB, 1280x1024px) Image search: [Google]
dog.jpg
254KB, 1280x1024px
>>8822107
ar-are you me?
>>
My dad could get pretty angry and would yell at me and stuff, but it was never anything hurtful, I think he just has a hard time controlling his emotions. Supposedly he spanked me once from before I could remember and he felt so bad about it that he never did it again. My mother was pretty calm all around, would do nothing more than a mild scolding if I acted up.

My parents weren't perfect but all things considered they did a pretty solid job raising me. So the fact that I'm still a maladjusted fuck up is really bizarre.
>>
My dad would get really pissed off randomly when I was a kid, I remember one time he bought me a camera for my birthday and I was so happy running around taking pictures and stuff, he saw me having fun and he got raging mad, he yelled at me for a few minutes about how I was gonna break the camera and I was being a retard, etc. Everyone would just be having a good time and he would get so angry over nothing. His response to any emotion at all from anybody is "I'm gonna beat the shit out of them". One time he slammed me into the back of a chair and it hurt so bad he seemed surprised when I fell to the floor, after that I think he took some anger management therapies so now he acts weirdly nice while talking about beating the shit out of people and he'll sometimes slip from seemingly totally ok to ridiculous rage mod. My parents would always have yelling matches with each-other when I was younger, I remember hugging my stuffed animals a lot crying in my room listening to my parents scream through the walls
>>
>>8804163
Your sister sounds like me as a kid, except I never did drugs or hate men. Instead of knives I would use blunt objects and my fists. It sucks and there's probably nothing you can do about it. The only reason I stopped was because of the guilt. I'm sorry you guys had to deal with your father.
>>
>>8803911
Before my parents divorced when i was 13 dad spanked (Belt, Paddle, Hand) me, punched (not slapped) my face, lifted me by my hair (throat if i kept it short) and held me over a open fire (probably more common then the spanking), locked me out of the house in a blizzard, head held underwater and other such "fun" things he loved doing them "opportunistically", we lived on the countryside and it was a small village so he could get away with it, and i didn't even realize that wasn't how other people grew up until liek two years after the divorce.

Mom didn't discipline me at all following it, but at the point i already had been beaten demure and never actually did anything to get punished for anymore.

Hilariously enough Dad was okay with me being a faggot when i told him, im only on speaking terms due family obligations though and while people probably tend to get the impression im "well raised" i would happily spit on anyone trying to give their kids that kind of childhood.
>>
>>8822843
how 'beaten demure' were/are you?
>>
>>8822715
Yeah, I'm sorry your family situation was also fucked up.
>>
>>8803911
I got pulled around by my collar out of stores a lot and slapped and if we were arguing at home my brother would beat me. Soap in the mouth if I was rude and a there was a lot of verbal abuse, mostly being told i'm insane and useless since I can remember, which still really fucks with me. I also used to sneak into my brothers room and sit on his chest and he would grind me and I became super dependant on him until he started beating me for being clingy. I was suicidal by 5 yrs old.
>>
>>8822859
Were, maybe i went bit hyperbolic, it was more a temporary phase, "Never initiate social contact of own volition, always speak politely" passive demure, Less "Shy Girl" and more "Automaton awaiting next order", i could disagree with things and would voice those disagreements if questioned, but always politely and never insultingly, i also basically just followed a guy and let him decide everything for me, but the guy was nice and supportive and probably why i "grew out" of it, particularly that he called me out on it and then helped me get more independent again.

It is honestly kinda hard to remember shit (i would lie if i said i remember this shit 100% clearly.) but it was probably less "beaten demure" and more "Sudden lack of beatings meant the RAGE HAZE ended and the exhaustion set in", i should note that the divorce affected MANY things for my life since it also meant moving from the village to a actual city and dad not handing the budgeting anymore and mom remarrying meant i effectively was among the richest kids in my the new school, so i had very little reason to act out and all the reason to be impeccably polite since flat out EVERYONE treated me better, it also meant i had effectively no chores from that point on, to put is simple, i had no reason to disobey the few rules my mom set to the ones my dad had, so she had no need to punish me, whereas with dad it was full on viscous circle, i got pissed because i was beaten and broke shit because i was pissed which got me beaten which pissed me off, meanwhile i REALLY wanted to please the people who treated me with respect.
>>
>>8821779
CPS won't always help you. And have you ever seen foster care/adoption ? Those kids have it 10 times worse. The type of people who adopt and care for kids are usually rapists or just as abusive and evil as your parents were.

Good gay people can't adopt but super fucked up poor hillbillies sure can. I hate this world.

Also CPS did threaten to take me away unless my mom divorced my ex step dad, so she did. Basically saved my life
>>
>>8822972
Why does this turn me on?
>>
File: 1358429722177.jpg (316KB, 597x887px) Image search: [Google]
1358429722177.jpg
316KB, 597x887px
>>8823104
There is also the point that abusers tend to know how to isolate their victims (remote living location, strict schedules, controlling mode of transportation and economy) and the fact that a common coping mechanism is denial and memory repressing leading to "did that really happen?" situations especially if you were the sole victim, furthermore "after the fact" many victims just want to move on and don't drag themselves into the spotlight to be doubted because they didn't realize how bad their situation was when it was "relevant".

Let me put this this way, if i hadn't had the fact that the shit in >>8822843 had happened verified by my siblings, mom and dad himself then i would have very real doubts it had happened since my own memory of shit is so hazy and i only rememeber bits and pieces that very well could been imagined.

And as noted, by the time i realized what had happened my situation had already improved due and if i HAD contacted the authorities then the risk of it getting worse again due their interference was very real.
>>
>>8822049
Your conjecture is crap and shows you have no idea about how often cis and hetero people get spanked as well.
>>
>>8823106
Guessing you're distant from your parents?
>>
>>8803911
By beating the absolute shit out of me. I swear i was a fucking regular at the local emergency room, stitches and broken bones. They never asked me why i kept getting hurt. But then he died and it just stopped.
>>
I had it pretty easy growing up - got spanked when I was younger, and had privileges (internet, phone) revoked when I was older. My only real complaint is that I had no friends or anything else to keep me distracted, so when I couldnt get online for a month I didn't have much else to do but sit around and wallow in the early stages of depression.

There was one incident that always struck me as weird, though. I'd been talking to a friend on fb messenger about fetishes we both had, mainly bdsm. When my parents saw it I lost internet for a year, but later that day mom cornered me on the stairs and pushed me up against a wall. She was yelling some stuff about how, essentially, this was what bdsm was like and how 'would I really like it if she forced herself on me or smth' ...
I dont know, I blocked a lot of specifics out of shame.
I think she was under the impression that I wanted to be in an abusive relationship and was trying to show me that it would be unpleasant.
>>
>>8823556
>I lost internet for a year,
Did they actually go through with that? How did you cope?
>>
>>8803911
I wasn't.

I was a spoiled little girly boy. My daddy was always very chaste with me.

When I was REALLY little, I was spanked.

>>8803977
NICE
wish this happened to me, that'd be fucking hilarious.
>>
>>8823563
They did, and mostly I just took as long as possible to finish my homework. I spent a lot of time pretending I was someone else, too.

It worked pretty well too, my depression didn't get full blown until junior year of college.
>>
>>8823106
My brother was an asshole to me for being a fag but now he's a kissless virgin with a waifu pillow and a neckbeard and I'm a semi passable tranny with an awesome boyfriend. I guess I win.
>>
>>8823190
I was talking about cis people you mong. Studies show that spanking or other physical punishment is related to lower IQ scores and emotional maladjustment. This is tangible.
>>
anyone given worse/better treatment than their siblings?
>>
>>8826134
worse
shes my mothers princess and im the problem child
except ive never acted out or done anything really bad
its just because im a stress and a worry with mental health issues
>>
>>8826134
I hear stories of my grandma

She had 8 daughters and 1 son
THEN they adopted a younger boy. (Whom I just recently learned existed)

Stories go she hated the adopted kid, tying him to his bedpost and locking his door for no reason, starving him, and beaten yellow and blue. They all say my gay aunt would sneak him out when he was punished.

CPS took him away when she shoved a shower curtain rod through his shoulder and wouldn't let anyone call the hospital.
Clearly, someone got a hold of the phone. Because he's still alive and well.
>>
>>8826154
examples?
>>
not at all
never been disciplined
>>
>>8832080
How do you think that impacted you?
>>
>>8832120
Well I'd say there are more problems surrounding that issue really.
My father has never been one to set a good example so its for the best that he did not.
My mother never had reason to because I did no wrong whereas my father would have for simply living differently to him.
>>
My father used to beat me on a daily basis for things he perceived I did wrong (like me playing on my gbc with the sound on) or because he just felt like it because he was angry at other people/things, or because he thought it was hilarious (which he regularly admits). I wouldn't be surprised he has a personality disorder or something like that, because he lies all the time about what everyone does to him and legit think punching and kicking children is completely normal like they're equal to an overweight adult. He also likes to say that a hereditary medical condition I used to suffer from as a kid was my fault or god's punishment, he's that kind of guy. Too bad I still have to live with my family for at least one more year.

My mother is an enabler and thinks that just because two people are related they should unconditionally love each other so she thinks that him beating me and my sisters was fine and that he isn't a bad person, it's just that he has his moments. She's disabled so even if she noticed that it wasn't a normal situation she wouldn't be able to leave. Her disability and chronic pain made her do some stupid shit too like threaten to commit suicide whenever me or my sisters had "bad" grades from time to time.
>>
>>8833041
Forgot to add that while my parents stopped beating me because I can more easily reach out to the authorities now, they still keep insulting me on a regular basis. I'm a calm and tolerant person, but my sisters, who thought all of this was normal (because they used to do some really fucked up things so to them, it was actual punishment, just disproportionate) are also pretty violent and try to threaten me and beat me for the pettiest reasons I've ever heard.
>>
>>8833053
It sounds like there was sexual abuse going on. Contact the authorities.
>>
>>8833066
Actually there was none of that. Just good old getting beaten up very often for no reason. I had to call the police once as a teenager when my father started beating up one of my sisters and threatened to stab her and when the cops showed up they immediately checked on my parents like they were the ones in danger and when I told them what happened one of they insulted us, told us that it was normal for muslims to beat their kids (because my mother is one and my father likes to pretend he is one as well, except there was no way to guess that for the cops at the time) and told my sister and I that if we ever called them again we would get in trouble for wasting their time. So calling them was more than useless, actually.
>>
>>8823104
>Good gay people

No such thing.
>>
>>8833041
no wonder you are mentally ill now, faggot.
>>
>>8803911
>posting borderline porn gifs to entice me into your thread

Should be bannable desu
>>
File: prep_h_max_strength_cream_large.png (41KB, 480x139px) Image search: [Google]
prep_h_max_strength_cream_large.png
41KB, 480x139px
I need a tg to dom real women are money hoes but keep away from craigslist prostitutes aids filled with the drip and clap >>8803911 (OP)
>>
>>8833086
>told us that it was normal for muslims to beat their kids
British cops, right?
>>
File: 1504831689920.png (249KB, 248x459px) Image search: [Google]
1504831689920.png
249KB, 248x459px
>>8803977
>>
> looks at all the replies in this thread

Holy shit, my parents never NEEDED to do anything but take my computer/internet/gameboy and I did whatever they wanted. I'm not sure if it says something about how shitty parents are that they can't discipline their kids without hitting them, or says something about how shitty most kids are that they won't listen to anything but getting smacked.
>>
>>8835152
LMAO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
>>
>>8803911
>mfw i painted my name in enormous letters with white paint on our dark brown house
>grounded for 2 weeks
>only can't leave the house to see friends
>mfw i have no friends
>mfw i never leave home anyway

childhood was good
>>
>>8835260
>implying confiscating electronics isn't still bad parenting
>>
>>8835781
It's not necessarily all bad, well it kinda is, but there are silver-linings, having had a "shitty" childhood means you get to avoid the "idealization" of childhood and can keep things in perspective i would fucking NEVER want to be a kid again, as a adult i feel like i need to work less to gain more then what i had to do as a kid, it is why the shit like the Emoji "kids don't deserve to laugh as much as adults" interview strike me as naive self-centered bullcrap, kids need that shit more then adults since kids don't get to have agency to even TRY to solve their problems, Adults have it WAY easier then kids, even with MUH ECONOMY, MUH POLITICS, MUH JOB.
>>
>>8839714
>Adults have it WAY easier then kids
[citation needed]
>>
File: Thanksgiving.gif (113KB, 680x990px) Image search: [Google]
Thanksgiving.gif
113KB, 680x990px
>>8839740
Source: myself.

But are you seriously going to pretend like Kids get even remotely as much opportunity to improve their home situations as adults do?
>>
>>8839757
What opportunity?
>>
File: 1364750488508.jpg (149KB, 763x1167px) Image search: [Google]
1364750488508.jpg
149KB, 763x1167px
>>8839763
Opportunity to choose who to live with, opportunity to look for new job if work environment is shit, opportunity to choose where to live, opportunity to take disputes to court, opportunity to use your full grown body to fucking hit back, opportunity to get paid for your work.
>>
>>8839785
Those opportunities are all fake. Who you want to live with doesn't want to live with you. You haven't met who you want to live. There are no good jobs you can find. You can't afford to live where you want. Court is a waste of your time. Court is a waste of your money. If you hit back you'll be beaten up. If you hit back you'll be in court. You can't get a well-paying job. You fuck up your job. Your job kills your enthusiasm for life.
>>
>>8839809
you win the grand prize for whiniest most self centered cunt
>>
well my mom would scream at me and grab my hair and pull

felt like my neck would break sometimes

different but one of my brothers would choke me etc too
>>
>>8803911

Spanked very often, sometimes with a belt (by dad only)
>>
I'm trying to think but honestly I think it was probably difficult to actually try to punish me. Parents weren't abusive thank god, so the only thing they could do was try to take things away/ground me. Which didn't work because realistically when your mother can't tell one piece of technology from the next it's nearly impossible to actually identify and confiscate everything your child can get some fun out of. As for grounding, I was the type of kid that would lock myself in my room when I was upset, and if I was being punished I was probably already upset. The most effective punishments were usually things like threatening to send me to live with someone else, which scared the crap out of me because I had already transferred elementary schools 3 times and it was a pain in the ass to settle in to a new school. Plus I didn't want to be a burden in someone elses house.
>>
>>8839809
Oh please, reality is that adults at least get the fucking chance just because you found they didn't work out for you didn't mean they aren't there, meanwhile kids don't get even that, if parents say WE ARE GOING TO MOVE TO CHINA, then that is what happens if the kid has any input that is just because he/she has good parent but by no means required, and said input will probably be ignored anyway, the closest thing to that situation is if you get drafted, and that's a outlier, not the fucking status quo.

It's about opportunity and agency, and im sorry your opportunities and life improvement plans didn't work out for you, mine did so i don't think they are fake, and i didn't have any as a kid, if i tried to run away cops took me back, if tried to go to cops, i was assumed to be lying or exaggerating, so my view is unabashedly biased.

Yeah, not every adult life has "sunshine and rainbows" like mine, and not every kid gets SUFFERING, but honestly i think adults are way overestimating their difficulties compared to kids because ultimately doing taxes and balancing your economy isn't that hard compared to getting hit by someone 3-5 times your size and the like, then again as noted, being raised with low living standards means even average is a luxury.

And i think we are digressing a bit.

>>8839836
To be fair, im also pretty whiny and you know, whine begets whine.
Thread posts: 127
Thread images: 13

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.