[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Being a passable trans girl in Grindr is AMAZING.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 46
Thread images: 5

File: lol.jpg (474KB, 900x1600px) Image search: [Google]
lol.jpg
474KB, 900x1600px
Does this happen in real life? (READ PLS)
I just "finished my transition" and i pass really well, i had the idea to try grindr to see the kind of guys that would hit on me and wtf... A lot of god tier guys with amazing bodies asking me to meet and even to DATE.
I tell them that im looking for a relationship and many say that theres no problem... Are they lying? Like, once they get sex bye bye, or they are for real?

I have like a list of 70 guys that talked to me in 3 days.

Obviously there are ugly guys or old men that hit on you, but there are many cute guys hiting on me and insisting a lot. Im overwhelmed desu.

(I paint over my shirt in pic related bc its from my university and dont want anyone to recognise me)
>>
>>8803785
Guys on Grindr fuck everything. You're just a hole, I wouldn't take that as a compliment unless you're inscure and low IQ... which you probably are.
>>
>>8803788
I have a gay friend with grindr and he says that he doesent get 1/4 of the guys that talk to me everyday.
i know that 90% of them are fuckboys, but i didnt even expect fuckboys talking to me.
>>
>>8803785
Okay, just checked and they were +130 guys in 3 days.
>>
>>8803788
^^^ been there done that, basically none of those guys want an actual relationship with you, you're just something to stick their dick in. be happy you pass and use it as a self-esteem boost, don't actually meet up with those guys. stay safe <3
>>
>>8803785
i met my current bf on grindr 8 months ago, hes handsome tall and loves to lift. back when i had my account i saw a lot of passable and non passable trans so think its very common actually. he already put ices on my finger and well be getting married next year.
i hope your dating journey goes well as well and you end up with an amazing guy. its worth it to give it a try
>>
Enjoy your AIDS
>>
>>8803840
I dont think that the 18-19-20 years old guys that talk to me there have aids. And less when most of them have only dated girls.
>>
>>8803785
How old are you and when did you start?
>>
>>8803862
22, started at 20
>>
>>8803785
>trans girl
>on an app for gay/bi men

Huh?
>>
>>8803881
Theres like a "trans part" of grindr where there are only guys who look for trans girls.
>>
File: smilelaugh.jpg (99KB, 798x798px) Image search: [Google]
smilelaugh.jpg
99KB, 798x798px
>>8803785

I think about this sometimes, about how to weed-out guys who aren't serious. Like, do you pretend to be abstinent for several months? But that would turn off a number of guys who do want a relationship, but don't want to deal with abstinence. The guys who are fine with it may then be turned off when you reveal you were just testing them.

I don't think I would trust guys from a hook-up app though. Even less so, men who are chasers.

>>8803837

>Engaged in 8 months at most

Bruh.

I'm happy for you and I hope it works out, but how could both of you think this was a good idea? Since you're trans, I am guessing you were a virgin beforehand, but was he too?

>>8803865

>mfw started at the same age as you and am the same age as you are now, but haven't done anything but be on estrogen for the past two years
>>
>>8803890
Like an official trans feature? Or a subset of chasers who use it to look for trannies?
t. left grindr for scruff ages ago
>>
>>8803857
>I've only dated girls
>but I casually fuck on grindr
Yeah no they're probably the most likely to have aids other than old queens
>>
File: 1385208252433.jpg (98KB, 508x619px) Image search: [Google]
1385208252433.jpg
98KB, 508x619px
>>8803785
>Does this happen in real life?
Yeah, but like everybody is saying the people on that app are trash my conclusion after I used that app for a couple of months is that all of the decent people are too scared to meet up and all of the people willing to meet up are absolute trash. Dont get me wrong I met some OK trans girls on there but it was just a headache.

I talked to the girls I met about how they use the app and what their experiences had been and what kind of people contact them. Number one complaint was that all of the dudes that seem cool always ghost after they get what they want. Heard a few horror stories about guys trying to rob them/pimp them out (dis Chicago faM), or sell drugs to them. Also something odd was that a couple of girls mentioned that some of the guys that met them didnt seem to realize they were trans or know what that is..... LMAO. I ran a test with one girl and we BOTH got hit on by the same guys multiple times even though I am a muscular masc top (said specifically passable trans girls only in my profile) and she was a passable trans bottom...... dudes on their dont (or cant) even read profiles and just want something to fuck.

That app is absolute fucking trash and for the most part only attracts trash people. Are there some decent people using the app? Yeah sure, but its like sifting through a sewer for diamond rings.... fuck all that. Have had soooooo much better success meeting trans girls that are respectable human beings here on 4chan tbqhon but do you nigga. Meet some of these dudes and go find out first hand what the fuck is up..... just stay woke faM.
>>
>>8804756
ur experience doesnt say much tho cuz obviously no passing trans girl would want to meet up with your short ass, ur basically one of the old creepy guys op described in her post
>>
>>8803785
fuck, im so envious
seriously fuck you
>>
>>8804796
why anon? what's your situation like
>>
>>8804796
>being envious of grindr degenerates
you should be envious of those of us who don't get our guys thru gay sex apps
>>
>>8804802
cause I'll never be passable or any attractive as a girl
>>
>>8804892
>I'll never be passable
Why?
>>
>>8804892
BAHAAHAHAAHAAHAHAAHAAHAHAHA

Are you like those ugly trannies that walk the city streets where normal people have to do a double take because of how much of a monstrosity you are?
>>
>>8803785

So you are a natal gay man on grindr who can snap up closeted gays who prefer extremely feminine gay men.
>>
File: TransHIV.png (332KB, 1872x1380px) Image search: [Google]
TransHIV.png
332KB, 1872x1380px
>>8803840
>>
>>8803785
i like how you knock 'ugly' and old guys.. buck toothed failed male tranny.. dont act like your high shit just because some faggots like some cheap illusion.. a real man wouldnt touch you, you may be good for sex, but we aint passing up cis girls for you nigga
>>
>>8803785
Like other people have said, dudes are thirsty as shit on dating apps.

Doesn't mean you're not attractive, but you're not using a very good method to test it out.
>>
>>8803785
They just want to fuck, also, you, of all people, shouldn't be so judgmental of people age or beauty.
>>
jealous. i'm a cis girl and most guys on grindr ignore me or are rude.
>>
>mtf
>using a gay dating site
its like you almost see yourself as a guy, congrats
>>
File: Nod.png (254KB, 530x742px) Image search: [Google]
Nod.png
254KB, 530x742px
If you're not dead by suicide in 10 years, I want you to remember this post when the looks fade.
>>
>>8805341
sad cuck
>>
>>8805192
Most guys on grindr are GAY
>>
>>8805341
You can say this about literally anyone.

People get uglier as the get older, crazy I know.
>>
>>8803785
>Being a passable trans girl ... is AMAZING.
i bet : (
>>
>>8803785
Most guys will just want to fuck then they'll ghost you.
You're naive so you're going to get taken advantage of. You can't just say "you won't leave me after sex right teehee" and expect guys not to lie. Like half the dudes on grindr are cheating on someone to begin with. You might get some fuckbuddies though.

You could try dating them. Go on a few dates without sex first. But most likely you'll get pressured for sex, cave to pressure, then you'll never hear from them again. That's what "dating" is on grindr lol
>>
>>8805553
Ye i guess u are right. I will try luck.
>>
they are faggots that see you as a walking dick with tits, its grindr, there all gay men, you look like a dude, ofc they like you
>>
>>8804756
>its like sifting through a sewer for diamond rings....
AHAHAHAHAHA
tbhon
>>
>bitter incels
gross
>>
im envious of people like you. if only i wasnt so fucking hideous, maybe someone would date me too.

god FUCKING damn it
>>
>>8803785
I was fat and bald when I used grindr and still got a at least 50 hot guys. Some are probably cat fish,some probably only want sex and will lie to you to get it.
>>
>>8805657
If you do actually go through with it meet in public for like the first 3 dates. Knowing grindr when you don't put out on the first date you will probably weed out around 90-95% of guys unfortunately. Don't fall for retarded tricks like "heuheu let's go to my place to watch netflix" cause obviously you're not going to watch netflix
There are occasionally guys that legit do want to date though. In my experiences even after doing a few dates most guys just end up ghosting you.
But best of luck, try not to get murdered lol
>>
>>8806632
Whats ghosting btw
>>
>>8807359
>what is google
>>
>>8807359
It's when they just stop contacting you altogether. They won't reply to any of your messages, won't even read em, they won't talk to you. Basically they just become a ghost.
Thread posts: 46
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.