[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Any other trans people want out of the LGBT community?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 2

File: lgbt.png (2KB, 700x432px) Image search: [Google]
lgbt.png
2KB, 700x432px
Transition should be between a trans person, their doctor, their significant other, and whoever they choose to involve only, but being trans has been co-opted by the social justice machine as yet another reason for "lgbt" and progressive corporations to keep churning out virtue signalling.

The lgbt community has become it's own entire industry. Flags, support centers, lawyers, and the whole thing thrives on chaos. There is no end goal. There is no utopia that these corporations are reaching for. They do not strive to put themselves out of business.

In fact, if lgbt issues weren't so goddamn politicized, I don't think the majority of people would care. Or at least, they could be conditioned into not caring. But the two American political parties have established themselves on either side, which encourages republicans to be transphobic, simply because they see democrats as pro trans.

I just want to transition and be done with it.
>>
File: 1471825659524.png (104KB, 433x625px) Image search: [Google]
1471825659524.png
104KB, 433x625px
Yeah no, pro-trans politics are necessary to make transition even legally allowed.
What do you want? Us to be fucking socially conservative and intentionally sabotaging ourselves? That's fucking retarded. I will, have, and will continue to, advocate for the better treatment of trans people. Fuck your god damned sabotage.
>>
>>8803162
Like seriously without these support centres you claim as being the beacon of evil, I wouldn't have had the possibility of transitioning. I'd be stuck going through camh and their gatekeeping bullshit.
Fuck you OP you dumb ass motherfucker.
>>
>>8803162
>I just want to transition and be done with it.
literally the entire point
>>
>>8803157

Pls go. Pretty Pls
>>
>>8803157
I agree that the LGBT machine is basically turning into an aimless corporate meme - at least in America - but it sort of is inevitable since we have to turn to centralization (lobbying groups so we can have proper healthcare and what not) to pressure governments to legislate in our favor. But liberal capitalists have pimped it to their favor and like to focus on marginal issues (bathrooms nd shit) to keep the focus on the periphery (assuming actual change has some negative affect on markets probably).

Good video on an opinion similar to mine.

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=inbGowesFcg
>>
>>8803162
>>8803165
Explain Iran. Why has transitioning been accepted, with half your costs covered by the state, since the 80s? I guess it must be their famously progressive culture, combined with the ubiquitous LGBT support centres and trans rights parades. Or maybe, crazy idea, it's because Iran had the genius idea of treating gender dysphoria as a medical condition, rather than a political pissing contest.
>>
>>8803285
Transitioning is only accepted in Iran as a means of being homophobic. Retard.
Meanwhile if your stupid fantasy were true, nobody would be okay with trans people, we'd be just like in our previous situation in the west, where it was fucking awful you underage moron, like jesus christ google "before the year 2000"
>>
I know one or two actual trans people and the thing they want the most is to absolutely disappear and never be asked about the fact of it ever in their whole lives. Asked one of them how they felt about pride and got a 20-minute Young Republican rant about degeneracy and ruining children and whatnot. breddy funny, but I fully understand the thought process.

OTOH I am also freinds with a 20-sthing hardcore trender and he* is all about the fucking rainbow socks and bowties and shoving their gender bullshit under everyone's nose incessantly. Basically I'm OK with that too, but that's because none of it has fuck all to do with me
>>
>>8803309
>ruining children
Fake trans tbqh
>>
>>8803318

It was that whole "small children staring dicks in the face in broad daylight" thing. she's quite definitely trutrans tho
>>
>>8803356
Okay because I was going to say anyone saying supporting trans children is child abuse, one, shouldn't be allowed to have kids, and two, probably wouldn't understand what dysphoria is.
Luckily that ain't the case.
>>
>>8803157
Yes, everything should related to the medical field and that is it. Like you cure a fucking disease and move on with your life. It has nothing to do with the entire gay shit. Being trans should be treated like any other hormonal disease (like diabetes). We don't need the lgbt community to tackle a medical problem.
>>
>>8803418
>Being trans should be treated like any other hormonal disease
Which if it ever becomes the case will be the responsibility of pro-trans activists, not the kind of people with your similar rhetoric sitting comfortably near their gates they love to keep talking about real life experience and transvestites.
>>
>>8803430
I disagree. There are several trans people like me who have proper jobs and are acting in an objective and drama-free way. There is no need to go around shouting to the world what a special colourful snowflake trans people are. I don't see any diabetic pride parade and I don't think that is the way to function normally in a conservative country like where I live. As a lawyer, I have used actual scientific evidence to change the minds of conservative people and I helped several transgender people change their names (and in groundbreaking cases with VERY conservative judges, gender marker). We don't need "pro-trans activists," we just need science and zero drama.
>>
>>8803500
t. benefits from years of pro-trans activism but too dumb to see it
Bitch if you transitioned, if you weren't attacked by your family, congratulations you just reaped the rewards of the very thing you demand we stop.
>>
>>8803546
>t.benefits from Louis Pasteur's work on germ theory every day, yet has failed to attend a single Pasteur Pride march
>>
>>8803597
>intentionally misinterpreting necessity
I forgot that we still have people in the medical field today insisting that germs don't exist and trying to prevent people who are sick because of germs from being treated.
>>
>>8803623
I think the only thing similar to >>8803597 is the anti-vax/pro-vax fight that is mixed in with politics... although I'm not sure if any real M.D. out there is anti-vax.
>>
>>8803157
I'm tired of being associated with vaginas and fake open wound vaginas and tits. I am fucking gay and don't want anything but hairy muscle. It should just be called the G Community.
>>
>>8804477
the GAY community?
>>
>>8803157
yup, I'm pretty sure almost every real trans person would agree but unfortunately you aren't gonna find many here anymore. this place is overrun with trenders and confused men
>>
>>8803157
Accept being a gay male.
>>
>>8804482
Yes and only for gay men. No one else. Form your own club
>>
>>8804477
>>8805588
Digits. Truth.
Thread posts: 25
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.