[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Trans Dinosaur General - TDG

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 49
Thread images: 9

File: me.jpg (107KB, 400x312px) Image search: [Google]
me.jpg
107KB, 400x312px
Anyone know of a good doctor who can indulge my mental illness? I've always known I was a T Rex inside, and now I've finally gained the courage and social acceptability to go through with becoming one.
>>
File: 1467004865799.png (97KB, 302x434px) Image search: [Google]
1467004865799.png
97KB, 302x434px
>>
>>8802608
Why would you post such a hateful thing in my thread? Transdinos may not be human, but they deserve the same treatment as other people!
>>
>>8802637
>>
File: dragonkin.jpg (48KB, 876x493px) Image search: [Google]
dragonkin.jpg
48KB, 876x493px
>>8802581
Trans dinosaurs aren't real, are you sure you're not a trans dragon?
>>
Why don't you idiots understand that you are literally making fun of your own life choices by ridiculing transdinos?
>>
>>8802755
>why won't you take my shit-quality bait?
>>
>>8802755
I'm sorry no one was bothered by your lazy bait anon. Maybe try going to reddit, they love le funny attack helicopters memes there so you'll be in good company!
>>
>>8802771
That is both false and irrelevant. By posting in this thread you have taken the "bait". If you could read you would know that by ridiculing people whose mental image of themselves is different than their physical form, you are ridiculing yourselves.
>>
>>8802785
t. Honasaurus Rex
>>
>>8802785
Nah, you're confused and don't know what you're talking about. Sorry if that hurts your feelings, but it's true.

Also it's kinda pathetic that you got buttfrustrated and had to try and explain your own lousy bait tbqhwy lmao. Go back to r/the_donald where your le epic attack helicopter memes are appreciated redditor.
>>
I've both made and observed several threads here. Your kind have a fascinating hivemind that only knows how to scream pol, reddit, and a few other memes (such as attack heli, which has already been posted twice in this thread), and sweetie posting. Do you just want a safe space where you can congratulate each other on being degenerates? Do you genuinely not know how to converse with sane humans? What am I missing here?
>>
>>8802829
Anon, no one's gonna waste their time giving you a legitimate response. If you want to have a real conversation try making a thread(or even just a post in this thread) that conveys something other than the fact that you have the sense of humor and logical abilities of a twelve year old.

And people only brought up attack helicopter because you're literally just miming a boring old redditor meme.
>>
>>8802829
>hivemind
>le degenrates!!!!1!11! XD

Anon you are the hivemind.
>>
>>8802841
I've made two serious threads and was met with the same type of responses. I was unaware transdinos have been done before.
>>
>>8802849
>two serious threads

Link 'em. Chances are they're boring old talking points we've all won arguments against already and that's why you didn't get a real response.
>>
>>8802844
>using a word makes you part of a hivemind
again, your kind has no ability to repond coherently or no desire to take part in conversation
>>
>>8802858
they're dead now, do you have a wiki or something of "won" arguments?
>>
>>8802868
Well what were they about then?

And there's no wiki, just thousands of people think who think they've got something fresh and smart to say but are really just regurgitating the same easily argued against shit. It's like if everyday someone tried to argue with you about what exactly constitutes a sandwich, after a point you don't care, you know all the tricks, you know the other person's just a fucking idiot.
>>
>>8802861
>>using a word makes you part of a hivemind
But it does anon! Please see: >>8802829
You're a lousy irritating redditor with no mind of your own who learned all of his political stances from memes. That's not a hivemind, that's a fact.
And tbhwy when your thread doesn't amount to anything more than the internet equivalent of caveman grunts you shouldn't expect much more in return.
>>
>>8802881
I'll post some of my main questions
If you actually think you are a different gender inside, what makes that any different from people with other delusions?
If you don't, and you just want to look like the other gender, why bring mental state/feelings into it at all? What separates you from any other type of body modifiers?
If there was a drug or technique to correct the feeling of being in the wrong body, would you take it?
What do you think about the massively increased amount of homosexuals and trannies now that it's socially acceptable and "cool" on some level? Were there always this many but they were just hiding it?
Do you believe there is a legitimate difference between trannies and transdinos?
What do you have to say about the massively increased rates of depression and suicide among trannies?
>>
>>8802899
What the fuck are you even trying to say? You have done nothing but shout LEDDIT since you came into this thread.
>>
>>8802912
>If you actually think you are a different gender inside, what makes that any different from people with other delusions?
Gender dysphoria is a mental illness that causes one to feel anxiety over their primary and secondary sexual characteristics and over their assigned gender roles. As for 'people with other delusions' I'm not sure, that's a really broad category of people, there's many different types of mental disorders that result in delusions. Trans people are generally not considered delusional by mental health professionals as their main desire is to physically alter the gendered aspects of their bodies. If someone was physically male but insisted they were entirely physically female, that would be delusional. Having anxiety over certain aspects of your body or how you're perceived in such a way that's easily described as "I feel like a woman on the inside" isn't a delusion anymore than feeling dead inside and depressed is.
>If you don't, and you just want to look like the other gender, why bring mental state/feelings into it at all? What separates you from any other type of body modifiers?
Because our desire to modify our body is driven by gender dysphoria, a recognized medical condition, and that modification of the body is the only known effective treatment of gender dysphoria.
>If there was a drug or technique to correct the feeling of being in the wrong body, would you take it?
Personally I would, but that's a matter of personal preference. Some people feel like that would too much alter who they are as a person and would feel differently. If you could cut all ties with your family for ten million dollars would you? Same concept.
>What do you think about the massively increased amount of homosexuals and trannies now that it's socially acceptable and "cool" on some level? Were there always this many but they were just hiding it?
(1/???)
>>
File: evil wizard.jpg (268KB, 868x1024px) Image search: [Google]
evil wizard.jpg
268KB, 868x1024px
you need a wizard to do a shapeshifting spell
going to a doctor is more expensive and less healthy
>>
>ITT: /pol/ fails at baiting
>>
>>8802912
>>8802940
>>What do you think about the massively increased amount of homosexuals and trannies now that it's socially acceptable and "cool" on some level? Were there always this many but they were just hiding it?
I actually think I saw a study on here saying that the overall homosexual population hasn't changed much, but I'm not sure, I could look it up for you if you wanted. Anyways I do believe it's due to a greater degree of social acceptance, there are most definitely people who pretend to be LGBT for attention though. They're just teenagers and will grow out of it.
>Do you believe there is a legitimate difference between trannies and transdinos?
Yes. Few if any people identify as 'transdino', 'transdino' suggests a transition into something that's not even within the same species unlike transitioning from one sex to another, and there's an actual medical basis for people being transgender, whereas there is none for people being 'transdino'.
>What do you have to say about the massively increased rates of depression and suicide among trannies?
I believe it is mostly caused by gender dysphoria, the very feeling that people are trying to escape by transitioning can not alway be mitigated. The way trans people are typically seen as freaks in society doesn't help either. For some people transition will never be able to make them happy, sometimes their body is just too close to the sex they were born as and not close enough to the sex they desire to be for them to ever feel content.
>>
>>8802957
Thanks, that was informative, although I disagree about there being a difference between people who want to be dinosaurs and people who want to be another gender. Both are equally impossible, and if enough people wanted to be dinosaurs, medical literature would invent new terms for it as well.
>>
I just got off a call with a friend.
This thread is still up?
>>
>>8802970
There's an actual neurological basis for people experiencing gender dysphoria anon, and it's significantly more possible to change ones body to be like the other sex than it is to change ones self into a dinosaur. You can personally disagree, but the fact is doctors consider wanting to be like opposite sex significantly less of a sign of severe mental illness, and that gender dysphoric people should make an effort to change their sex via surgery and hormones. Maybe you should look into the concept of sex as a phenotype. For most functional purposes out side of reproduction one can change their sex.
>>
File: IMG_0384.png (58KB, 625x626px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0384.png
58KB, 625x626px
>>8802581
>>
>>8803003
There's a neurological basis for all mental illness. What are you trying to say?
>it's significantly more possible to change ones body to be like the other sex than it is to change ones self into a dinosaur
sure, if your only interest is fooling other humans, but you will never be "like" the other gender or a dinosaur. I noticed that lots of trannies have latched onto "gender dysphoria" as a validation of their choices. It is meaningless. Conditions are named descriptively. "Species dysphoria" boom - I've just validated transdinos.
>>
I want to become real witch! Can you help me, pleaseee.
>>
If you don't already have tiny t-rex arms before you transition you're going to be a fucking hon
>>
>>8803125
>>
>>8803137
Do you people have nothing better to do than sit around a strawman instead of actually come up with a response? There is one poster besides me in this thread who is capable of producing coherent english sentences. You're an embarrassment to your species, unless you're transdino, in which case you're an embarrassment to dinosaurs.
>>
File: 1470930020362-0.jpg (71KB, 491x565px) Image search: [Google]
1470930020362-0.jpg
71KB, 491x565px
>>8803144
>>
>>8803125
>you will never be "like" the other gender
According to you. What do you even mean by that?
>only interest is fooling other humans
Well I doubt many transgender people are interested in fooling animals so who cares. And for the most part it's not about trying to fool anyone.
>It is meaningless
Except it's a known mental condition with a treatment. It's not meaningless because it's a way of conveying a certain observed, repeating, mental illness that's been observed in people. Someone genuinely claiming to be transdino is likely just a stupid teenager or someone suffering from some other mental illness. There's no reason to label it as 'species dysphoria' because it's not a reoccurring thing mental health professionals deal with, it has no specifically laid out treatment.
>>8803144
Well for one thing there pictures aren't a strawman, and also your whole 'transdino' concept you've made up is pretty much the exact same thing.
>>
>>8803161
You will never have opposite gender specific organs. Your cells know their gender, and it is not the one you are pretending to be. You are the correct gender in all but appearance.
>Except it's a known mental condition with a treatment. It's not meaningless because it's a way of conveying a certain observed, repeating, mental illness that's been observed in people. Someone genuinely claiming to be transdino is likely just a stupid teenager or someone suffering from some other mental illness. There's no reason to label it as 'species dysphoria' because it's not a reoccurring thing mental health professionals deal with, it has no specifically laid out treatment.
>it's not real because not very many people have it
Is that your best argument? That the difference between trannies and transdinos is the number of people suffering from it? Professionals would deal with it, design treatments for it, label it, and give it everything trannies have been given, if enough people complained of having it.
Those pictures are meant to claim that my argument is somehow invalid because I apparently share some similarities with the people in them.
>>
Does the OP actually think this is clever? Protip: it's retarded.
Why so many responses? I hope you people replying aren't giving the thread a bump.
>>
>>8803189
Will you be my pol boyfriend?
>>
>Someone has nothing better to do than mock trannies to feel better about themselves.

Really scraping at the bottom of the barrel for targets.

How's your home life been bud?
>>
>>8803189
And if being transdino was a thing that people suffered from and turning them into a dino in pretty much every functional way helped them then why would that matter?
>You will never have opposite gender specific organs
SRS is good enough.
>Your cells know their gender
Who cares? How many people look at my chromosomes on a daily basis? How many people have ever even seen my chromosomes? None. No one gives a fuck about chromosomes.
>You are the correct gender in all but appearance
If it looks like a duck and quacks like a duck, then frankly I don't really give a fuck.
>Those pictures are meant to claim that my argument is somehow invalid because I apparently share some similarities with the people in them.
And that's an ad hominem, not a strawman.
>>
>>8803189
Actually my cells have all swapped to female gene experessions, and they are all functioning based on female operational procedures. So my cells think they are female, desu.

All the Y chromosome really does is tell the body to release testosterone and other hormones in the womb to create male gonads and structures. After that it's done. If you block this procedure a person with y chromosomes will develop as a female with nonfunctioning gonads; they can even be pregnant if an embryo is transplanted to their uterus.

Sooo hormones pretty much are 99% responsible for letting your cells know whether they are female or male, lol. In fact you could say I have a female penis because my penis's cells are currently 100% influenced by estrogenic (female) cell replication :^)
>>
>>8804487
>in before "your mental illness is so bad you gave it to every cell in your body!"
Seriously, you can see them trying that one.
>>
>>8802829
The troll drops the veil.
>>
>>8802861
Who's 'your kind'?
>>
>>8803161
Right, what are the symptoms of being transdino? What is the transdino experience? Do other transdions feel the same way? Also, call it what you want, you really want to be either a bird or a reptile. Does the gender of either bird or reptile matter? Why or why not?
>>
>>8804541
Can't really tell what you're saying at all here so I'm just gonna assume you gave up on arguing and forfeit alright?
>>8804487
>anon won't ever respond to this post because he knows he doesn't have a good counter argument
>>
>>8807685
Damn it you bumped this lame thread.
Thread posts: 49
Thread images: 9

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.