[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Another one bites the dust :(

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 63
Thread images: 10

File: LeoEtherington.jpg (24KB, 306x453px) Image search: [Google]
LeoEtherington.jpg
24KB, 306x453px
>Transgender boy, 15, killed himself in his bedroom after his headmistress banned him from using the male name Leo - and even now the teacher STILL insists on calling him 'Louise'

>Leo Etherington, born Louise, hanged himself while his father thought he was revising

>The school said that he had to be 16 in order to change his name on their records

>His father, Martin, was acting as a lone parent after his wife's death from cancer

>A suicide verdict was recorded at the hearing in Beaconsfield, Buckinghamshire

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4840520/Transgender-teen-s-suicide-school-banned-change.html
>>
File: ss+(2017-02-28+at+01.45.25).jpg (27KB, 239x279px) Image search: [Google]
ss+(2017-02-28+at+01.45.25).jpg
27KB, 239x279px
>>8802033
>dailymail
Stop this.
>>
>>8802033
>AFAB commits suicide
Guess he was a man after all.
>>
>>8802103
Underrated comment
>>
>>8802103
Kek
>>
File: chomp.png (647KB, 778x794px) Image search: [Google]
chomp.png
647KB, 778x794px
>>8802033
After Americans spent so much time and effort developing transition procedure, why should Euros feel entitled to steal those ideas and give them away for free?
>>
>>8802033

She came out as lesbian first - she didn't feel she was a boy in a girl body at all.

She found out about transsexuals and decided she was one, then killed herself.

This ought to destroy the transgender movement, but it won't.
>>
>>8802129
There are plenty of trans people who cannot accept being gay. She apparently was one of them.
>>
>>8802129
how many lives will be wasted b/c of the tranny meme?
>>
>>8802133

You mean there are plenty of gay people who cannot accept being gay. The tranny meme killed her.
>>
>>8802143
Well, yeah.
>>
>>8802129
Coming out as a lesbian before coming out as a straight FTM invalidates your identity?
How many straight MTF's on this board were femme-y gay boys for the majority of their life?
>>
>>8802143
Maybe, just maybe, shitty treatment by people around him had something to do with it.
>>
>>8802112
The first trans op was danish you dumb americunt
>>
>>8802033
autism can be lethal

RIP
>>
>>8802112
>>
>>8804039
HSTS develop the identity of opposite sex prior to puberty and development of sexuality
>>
>>8804890
I mean here's the thing. I'm gay, not trans, and it would have been more comfortable for me to change at the pool with the girls. Doesn't mean I think I am a woman. It would have been more comfortable for me in college to room with a female, which was not an option. I don't think being more comfortable with the opposite sex means you are the opposite sex.
>>
>>8802033
>people encouraged this type of behavior that she killed herself when faced the truth
sad
>>
>>8804893
your example and reasoning just highlights that HSTS are trans first and gay second
>>
>>8802033
>those brows
>boy

still she must've been mistreated badly to an hero, even autistic trenders don't deserve it
>>
>>8802112
Germany had the first trans knowledge center in the world and performed the first SRS procedures in the world

The Netherlands were the first country in the world to routinely administer puberty blockers to trans children.
>>
>>8804998
>Germany had the first trans knowledge center in the world and performed the first SRS procedures in the world
And then it genocided us.
>>
>>8804907
There is no first and second. They go together.
>>
>>8802129
tfw MTF and self-identified as a lesbian prior to identifying as trans. Come at me.

I am the truest of trans.
>>
>>8802033
>kid kills himself after very clearly suffering from gender dysphoria and having to live every school day among people in an institution that did not respect his identity or his wellbeing in a very cut-and-dry case of why supporting trans minors is important to their long-term mental health as adults and to society as a whole subsequently
>is still disrespected as a person with individual hopes and dreams even in death by adults who should have been caring for him
>4chan memers: lol how can we turn this into a screeching match about ftms being trenders
>>
>>8802033
So all he had to do was wait a year to use his name and he chose to kill himself?
>>
File: amitabh-zanjeer-read.jpg (24KB, 450x300px) Image search: [Google]
amitabh-zanjeer-read.jpg
24KB, 450x300px
A kid killed himself, but let's misgender him and accuse him of not being legitimate enough. Le tranny maymay guys xd.
>>
Am I trutrans if I don't care about being deadnamed while living in boymode? In fact I prefer it, I feel fucking stupid being called [girlname] when I clearly look like a man but for other trannies it's like acid to them. If I got deadnamed in girlmode I'm not sure how I'd feel, probably annoyed but I sure as hell wouldn't kill myself over it.
>>
>>8805036
>MTF and self-identified as a lesbian prior to identifying as trans
VERY common among AGPs.
>>
>>8802033
this thing is a mental defect

the evolutionary process occured

>Good.jpg
>>
>>8805231
Like two posts had misgendered her but I will too now because of that attitude.
>>
File: 128222546534122.jpg (15KB, 250x250px) Image search: [Google]
128222546534122.jpg
15KB, 250x250px
>>8805036
>self-identified as a lesbian
>prior to identifying as trans
so just a silly straight man
>>
>>8805282
Holy shit, I was just thinking about how I haven't seen this reaction image in the longest time. It was everywhere and then people just suddenly stopped using it.
>>
>>8805247
We don't know what other bullying and lack of basic human respect the kid was facing at school, I doubt he killed himself solely over the name thing, they probably forced him to wear a dress and stuff if it was a posh girls-only school like I've heard a couple of people say

Also the headteacher was bullshitting, he totally could have changed his name before 16 with parental consent

But personally yeah I'm the same, still use my birth name atm for legal/welfare/healthcare matters because I just get embarassed asking people I need help from already to call me female etc. when I have man face and voice, the looks of pity and patronisation are not worth it
>>
>>8802033
Too bad, he would've been a qt boy.
>>
>>8802112
Because burgerland is a cuckhold country
>>
>>8805289
its like 5 years old (or when was that animu aired)
>>
File: 1445666366730.jpg (45KB, 548x361px) Image search: [Google]
1445666366730.jpg
45KB, 548x361px
>>8805276
Oh SHIT SENPAI xD! Bitch was BTFO!!!!!!! Slay tf on tigress lmaoooo xd
>>
>>8804841
> be fully supported
> kill self anyway

Stupid meme. Suicide has no proven link to prejudice. Blacks have the lowest suicide rate of any race.
>>
>>8805443
>still use my birth name atm for legal/welfare/healthcare matters
How does the gender clinic feel about this?
>>8805768
Blacks, Jews, whatever have bigger and closer support networks. If you're born black you're probably in somewhere like Atlanta where everyone else is black too so fuck what whitey in hicksville down the road thinks of you. if you're born gay you're probably the only one for miles in your shitty midwest state.
>>
File: bunny.png (249KB, 248x459px) Image search: [Google]
bunny.png
249KB, 248x459px
>killing yourself over a name
Do you trannies really do this? I mean, if he was a real man he would've grown a pair and gotten over it. There are bigger problems in the world than whether some nobody headmistress calls you by a different name than you "identify" as.
>>
>>8806626

I read that suicide risk increases after transition when trannies realize that changing your sex and making everyone pretend youre not nuts doesn't make you happy.
>>
>>8802033
>after his headmistress banned him from using the male name Leo
his mother died of cancer, I dont fucking think he killed himself because they didnt learn his pronouns
>>
>>8804039
Gay guys often decide to go trans for easier access to straight male cock.
>>
The headmistress and school shouldn't be blamed for this. While, ideally, students should have complete control over their records - the decision of this student to commit suicide because of it was an overreaction that he entirely bears the responsibility for.
>>
>>8807173
>ideally schools shouldn't mistreat their students but when they do they are innocent anyway
>>
>>8806640
Well it sounds like you read a bunch of bullshit anon.
>>
>>8805129
she*
>>
>>8807202
It's not really reading if their proof only exists in their mind.
>>
>>8802033
>Leo
100% a trender. This is the equivalent of an MTF calling himself Zoe.
>>
>>8807552
What's wrong with Zoe?!
>>
>>8807560
Nothing

People shit on trans naming choices no matter what. If it's a common name, it becomes a "clear trans name", because a bunch of trans people have it. If it's an uncommon name (even if it's a standard accepted name), it's trannies not understanding how naming works apparently
>>
>>8807560
>the reply is close to immediate
KEK

Zoe is the tranniest name possible. Practically no ciswomen are names Zoe or Zoey yet for some reason trenders and hons are drawn to it like moths to a flame. I don't know why, I just know it's true.

>>8807571
Pleeease, muhfuh. Nobody has EVER criticized "Ann" or "Elizabeth" or any other perfectly normal women's name.
>>
>>8807571
Unless it's Skylar.
>>
>>8807595
Hi, Midwest checking in. We've had a literal fuckton of Zoe and Zoey's (and it's twin, Chloe) since about 1992.

The more you know!
>>
>>8807622
There are... uh, "communities" where shit like Mykayla are common names. What you banjo-strummin' cousinfuckers get up to on the back 40 doesn't make the massive overrepresentation of Zoes among trannabes any less cringeworthy.
>>
>>8807595
>Zoe is the tranniest name possible.
This.
>>
>>8807595
There was both a Zoe and a Zoey in my class in primary school, it's not that out-there a name.

The most common mistake trans people make is picking names that are trendy now but weren't in their birth year. Kind of understandable since the chances are they already know multiple people with any of the popular names for people their own age, and most people find it weird to take the name of someone they know.

I used the name my parents would have given me if I were a girl, but I wouldn't have done that if my parents had disowned me or if they'd planned on giving me a feminine variant of a masculine name (Julian/Julia etc).
>>
>>8807595
I've heard people criticize for Anne.

Also, I should say that there's a difference between less common women's names (Evelyn, Amy, or Katherine as some examples) and names that are pretty much just stripper names (Krystal, Angel, or Candy as some examples)
>>
We dont care though who even are these people
>>
>FtM
Nothing of value was lost.
>>
File: 1485902927713.png (638KB, 681x665px) Image search: [Google]
1485902927713.png
638KB, 681x665px
>>8802033
>bites the dust

I guess she really was a Killer Queen
Thread posts: 63
Thread images: 10

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.