[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Trans regret/detransitioner stories

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 42
Thread images: 6

File: 1503984860216.png (168KB, 400x316px) Image search: [Google]
1503984860216.png
168KB, 400x316px
This a thread for people who thought they were trans and then it turned out not to be the case. I want to see if my feelings match up with yours before you decided on doing anything so I can figure out whether I'm trying to meme myself into sterility to be one of the kool kids™ or whether I'm actually fucked up mentally (beyond the obvious mental illness obviously).
>>
>>8802012
Captain Blanchard

Cis gay hero

Taking gender confusion down to zero!

The power is xirs!
>>
File: 001smug.png (343KB, 417x630px) Image search: [Google]
001smug.png
343KB, 417x630px
Ask yourself this. Are terfs really the best people to ask this question to?
>>
>>8802025
I didn't ask terfs if I was trans, I just agreed with them that gender is kinda dumb, I'm trying to get detransitioner stories on here, not terfs.
>>
>>8802029
Who do you think this board is populated by? Passing trans women? Detransitioners? It's only terfs, and bitter unpassing hons.
>>
>>8802012
Doesn't the fact you're asking indicate you're trans since you dont WANT to be? A lot of trans people take the negative experiences of others as a reason to excuse themselves from transitioning. So even if you thought "wow, I sure do relate to that anon who got bullied in highschool and they say they detransitioned" it doesn't mean much of anything.
>>
>>8802025
I'm not a terf. I hate trannies for being gay men trying to seduce straight men, not for being straight perverts trying to enter women's restrooms. I don't think they should do that either though but I am not a feminist or a woman.
>>
>>8802031
Its not like any other group of trannies on the internet is gonna be better, most of the rest are hugboxxers, more or less I figure this is the best chance at getting a wide range of opinions.
>>
>>8802031
Excuse me? I'm not bitter.
>>
>>8802037
>>>/pol/
>>>/t/umblr
>>
>>8802045
Yeah? Well I sure am.
>>
>>8802012
Why not just take HRT? If you're trans you'll be fine with it and if not you'll freak out like a retard from /femgen/ who used an incorrect regimen.
>>
>>8802034
I mean, maybe? I don't even know if I really want to even be a woman, let alone someone who everyone thinks is a faker/delusional. I think normies girl shit like makeup is retarded, but at the same time I hate my body hair, never wanted to be muscular, had mostly female friends growing up, have never really wanted to be grouped with men, etc. Idk senpai, I feel like maybe I'm just focusing on things too hard because of everyone on here that does.
>>
>>8802012
>who thought they were trans and then it turned out not to be the case.
implying there is a line
>>
>>8802058
Wouldn't hrt sterilize you though? And like fairly quickly sometimes? I mean, I'm not necessarily the most kid oriented person but I'm on the fence about whether I would want to just sterilize myself because some people on the internet thought it would be cool, I want to leave myself the option of having kids on the table just in case (even if it wouldn't be the best idea). Then again, I tend to have confidence in new technology so maybe one day they could do something with stem cells from fat where they could be turned into reproductive cells or some shit.
>>
>>8802051
Embrace the femboi hon life.
>>
>>8802086
Yeah, in 6 months you're probably sterile. If you're not repulsed by the thought of impregnating a girl there's a decent chance you're not a good fit for taking hormones.
>>
>>8802102
Dont gatekeep. Trannies have fucked up intersex brains, its very easy to see how someone could want to be female but also want to squirt a baby in their girlfriend. Lesbians have these fantasies too.
>>
File: FemaleBrain.jpg (551KB, 2388x1346px) Image search: [Google]
FemaleBrain.jpg
551KB, 2388x1346px
>>8802106
>intersex brains

[citation needed]
>>
>>8802102
Well, no the thought of impregnating a girl is pretty gross but I mean idk we do a lot of gross things in life to get what we want in the end (working shitty jobs comes to mind)
>>
>>8802067
Geez senpai, are you going to make a list of signs and add them up on a list? You don't need to be 100% feminine to be MtF. There are lots of MtF's that go from "man" to "tomboy girl."

Also iunno about fertility issues. I know a lot of people freeze sperm but I know knew one girl irl who stopped HRT for three months, gave a sample, and resumed her transition. It's possible to get fertility back.

The anon against impregnation thoughts is retarded desu. Same line of reasoning that makes people think they're not trutrans because they call it 'crossdressing' instead of 'expressing my true self.' Trans women are really diverse and if you think transitioning is personally a good choice, go for it.
>>
>>8802118
Lets be honest though, how often do tomboy trans girls pass? With feminine trans girls, even of they're fucking ugly, people tend to not clock them too often because "they're trying"
>>
>>8802139
Assuming you're OP, Iunno, I don't even see the relevance of it. A trans girl in boymode is probably a bit tomboyish and there are loads of stories where boymode has failed (sometimes hilariously). So a boyish-looking transgirl can pass as a girl and this probably happens quite frequently judging by boymode fail stories.

If you want to get stories and statistics from trans girls who wear off-shoulder sweater dresses, have soft tousled hair, and are employed as a seamstress, maybe you're thinking about it the wrong way. You don't need to be like that to fix body hair, face, proportions, far distribution, etc. What's causing you distress can just be remedied by HRT. No need to pass as the epitome of feminimity when cis people are just absolute shit tier at spotting trannies and trans people conflate passing with model tier attractiveness.
>>
>>8802109
>>>/pol/
>>
>>8802106
this.

also, as you suggest, lesbians have masculinized brains compare to straight cis women, they are women, they just have a more masculine brain, and for that reason they are more dominant, many would be futa girls..... or like women, liking women is a masculine is typical from masculine brains and liking men from feminine brains.
>>
>>8802118
>>8802179
I think you guys are painting a rosy picture of what is inevitably a painful process frought with failure before (possibly) leading to a generically successful outcome.

Don't get me wrong op, if you don't want to look like your dad you should probably get on hormones but the reality is you'll probably be stuck in boymode hell for a long time if you don't work your ass off and/or are lucky genetically lucky
>>
>>8802232
I hate that people on here always inevitably bring me back on the tranny train, I wish I could've just fucking died in utero like my stupid miscarried would-be sibling, lucky little piece of shit
>>
>>8802012

yep this is exactly me

>be me 19 lonely depressed af
>feel like could never get gf
>see traps, some are cute and fem like girls
>not as good as real thing but close enough
>think it will be way easier to get trap gf than real one
>realize that is not the case, at least with attractive
>i am small/twinkish decide maybe im meant to be trap
>basically brainwash myself into thinking that all my life problems are caused by me not being a girl
>start crossdressing and jacking off to self in the mirror
>closest i'll ever get to seeing/touching something feminine up close
>go all in, order DIY HRT off the internet
>even more depressed and cant get boners anymore after popping whoremoans for a few months
>start growing weird little titty puffs but at least I can sort of feel what boobs are like
>still present as male, but meet qt at work
>start as friends but we hit it off, a lot in common
>she asks to come over one day after work
>we watch netflix and start to cuddle on me without saying anything
>feels so good, realize she likes me
>she starts to get closer and kisses me
>best feeling of my fucking life, but when she starts to try and take things further I panic
>asks me whats wrong
>make up story about having gender problems and how the whoremoans had negative impacts on my body but in process of detransitioning
>she is sort of hippie chick so she is cool and understanding
>says we should be friends while I get things sorted out
>lash out in anger after she leaves, throw away all of my trap supplies and pills
>mfw I almost ruined my whole life for a glorified fetish

been off the moans for about a month now, can get hard again. still talking to girl from work and she agreed to hangout again
>>
>>8802346

glad your dick works again
>>
>>8802139
There's a difference between not dressing super femme and dressing like a hon or like you don't give a f***.

IMHO mtf tomboy means just dressing like a woman if she's just hanging around the house; casual clothes, little to no makeup, and hair loose or in a ponytail.
>>
>>8802346
she's gonna love suckling your cone tits
>>
>>8802346
Ironically enough, it was probably the HRT that made her approach you.

I went years and years with almost literally no one ever talking to me, smiling at me, noticing me, or anything. Then I start HRT, not even three weeks later I have people walking over to my table IN A RESTAURANT just to sit down and talk to me. I'm like WTF?! Now everyone smiles and is real friendly to me and I'm not even showing that much yet. It's uncanny how it happened.

Anyway, not a detrans or anything, just thought it was a decent story, except that you think you're 'cured' now. You'll be back on them.
>>
>>8802568

>regretful mtf tries to convince themselves it was a good decision by making up a story and telling other anon who feels happier after detrans that theyre actually not
>>
>>8802588
>when you change your mind on major life decisions because you think you'll get laid
hmm
>>
>>8802346
>>8802568
>>8802588
>>8802604

or this person was just irrational and made a dumb decision in the first place? I can see how someone may think that HRT is the magic cure for a shitty life
>>
>>8802568

or ya know, they worked together and were forced to interact on a daily basis
>>
>>8802616
Changing major parts of your life to get some pussy isn't wise.
>>
>>8802622

did you read the greentext? they changed major parts of their life because they weren't getting pussy. dont underestimate the power of loneliness, it fucks people up beyond belief
>>
>>8802012

work on mental health before physical changes
>>
>>8802863
Some people need the physical changes before they can fix their mental health.
>>
File: IMG_4028.jpg (139KB, 778x736px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_4028.jpg
139KB, 778x736px
>>8802863
>>
>>8802863
Also to get over depression just cheer up.
Thread posts: 42
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.