[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Pol is so obsessed with traps

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 4

File: imagesAC3FU4ZE.jpg (9KB, 295x171px) Image search: [Google]
imagesAC3FU4ZE.jpg
9KB, 295x171px
That it logical conclusion that they want to become fascist husbands of self loathing trannies and they refused to be red pilled about it.

So, dear trannies, your oppinion on the matter?
>>
Don't care.
>>
>>8800546
They don't want to be husbands, they want to be traps themselves.
>>
>>8800546
Trannies are men.
>>
>>8800559
You just validated FtMs, great job.
>>
>>8800562
Okay. Trannies are women.
>>
>>8800556
Quite often this. People think that 4chan turns you trans but it's the other way around: bitter repressed tranners become edgelords (edgeladies?) defensively and hang out with other edgepersons. A lot of repressors buy into misogyny really fucking hard (as you can see in repgen).
>>
>>8800568
This is true. I was such a case sadly. Well, I least I learned my awesome humour that way <3
>>
File: raecc2094ezx.png (131KB, 1843x999px) Image search: [Google]
raecc2094ezx.png
131KB, 1843x999px
I want to serve the role of a "girl" and a loyal "wife" in a well-structured fascist state.
>>
>>8800568
This is the case.

MGTOW and red-pilled men are bitter that they didn't get treated like a girl in society and instead have male expectations that they don't like because they're bitches.
>>
>>8800583
>tfw you realize the red pill is estrogen
>>
>>8800562
Blanchard said ftt don't exist.
>>
>>8800619
Nah he said AAP isn't a thing. That's different.
>>
>>8800616
No anon, estrogen pills are blue
Progesterone is the red pill
>>
>>8800581
I am a redpilled cultural libertarian alt-lite conservative borderline fash...
I recently started dating a transgirl, you just described my dream girl. I specifically intend to redpill my new girl and bring her over to the right side of history. She isnt very politically minded so it will be easy to mold her into the perfect fash wife.
>>
>>8800565
You just validated MtFs, great job.
>>
>>8800624
FTM = AAP
>>
You faggots are disgusting mentally ill niggers that will naturally kill yourselves in a few years. It's disgusting you worthless rejects think it's okay for you to communicate with other people.
>>
>>8800958
Now the circle is complete... we all are valid.
>>
>>8801004
Just trannies or gays too? Gay suicide rate is much lower than 45%.
>>
>>8800958
Hmm this "gender" stuff is very tough.
>>
>>8800546
But traps =/= trannies
/pol/ doesn't want to fuck someone who is identifying as a woman, but a man that looks like one. Femboys and traps are acceptable, trannies aren't
>>
>>8801176
Lie to yourself. You wouldn't reject qt pre op tgirl
>>
>>8801176
/pol/ is too retarded to understand the difference between traps and tranners
>>
>>8800546

>That it logical conclusion that they want to become fascist husbands of self loathing trannies and they refused to be red pilled about it.

Post proof.

>>8800583

>because they're bitches

You mean that in the sense of being female or being crybabies?
>>
>>8800546
I thought it was already well established that a lot of /pol/ just want fashy daddies who can make their feminine penis leak cummies?
>>
>>8801377
Pol is nest of traps and trannies then?
>>
File: dog.jpg (32KB, 500x496px) Image search: [Google]
dog.jpg
32KB, 500x496px
>>8802154
>tfw no Aryan husband to make babies for the Reich with
>>
>>8800915
reeeee I'm a leftist tranny, why does this turn me on?
>>
>>8802479
you're barren anyway
>>
>>8802525
Thanks, I didn't know that already. You really cured my dysphoria, and I realize I should live as a normal man now.
>>
>>8802524
Because deep down inside you just want to be like a wholesome wife in the 1950's
>>
>>8803106
Nah that housewifey shit is agp

I just want a tall handsome man to use his charm over me to brainwash me from an argumentative commie sjw into being his supportive fash wife, right there by his side.
>>
>>8803180
Nobody sane idolise the 50ies come on. They most boring normie decade, 40ies at least have had destructive eroticism engraved in them.
Thread posts: 34
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.