[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

a tranny's worst nightmare. The truth hurts

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 4

File: facialplanes.jpg (106KB, 949x905px) Image search: [Google]
facialplanes.jpg
106KB, 949x905px
The worst nightmare of any tranny is to acknowledge that after FFS, laser hair removal, HRT, she will still have an uncanny face with expanded facial planes. Look at the girl in the upper left corner. She has an incredibly square jaw, and yet, she in unambiguously female. Why? Because her facial planes are compact, because she has a female archetype and because her scale is female. You can just tell she is a woman. Now, if you consult any book of anatomy, forensic anthropology, you will clearly see that men (and you trannies are men, make no mistake) have expanded facial planes with a completely different scale. No matter how early you start HRT, your facial planes will be immense.

Then, why FFS doctors charge 60k? Why?
>>
>>8800315
even if ffs wasn't a meme,
how are you going to pass w a female face and male body/frame?
>>
>>8800321
Some MtFs have small, feminine bodies but bad faces. FFS can help in that regard.
>>
>>8800315
soon someone you love is going to pass on to the next life.
they will visit you in a dreamlike state and ask you why you are filled with ignorance
>>
>>8800399
>Harming innocents for fun isn't bad for your soul
>>
>>8800323
>Some MtFs have small, feminine bodies
Unironically no. No man has a body as small and feminine as a petite girl.
>>
>>8800442
You're....wrong.
>>
>>8800442
Some women are petite, while others are large. The point isn't to be a tiny anime girl. It's to be close enough to normal female ranges that people wouldn't see you as a men. Generally, you just need to be within 2 standard deviations in your stats to be in normal ranges.
>>
>>8800442
>is 5'3'' and tranny
"bet your proportions are completely off"
>0.72 WHR
>15'' shoulders
>21 inches thighs

"NOT WOMNANLY AT ALL, SRSLY PLS"
>>
Skull autist aside. I wonder if it's possible to write AI to detect those uncanny elements.

Tranny detector if you will.
>>
>>8801262
Make a tranny detect app for iPhone.
>>
File: 1485231119437.jpg (32KB, 600x300px) Image search: [Google]
1485231119437.jpg
32KB, 600x300px
>>8801262
>>8800321
>>8800323
passing is a meme
>>
Did someone say facial planes!
>>
>>8801262
Yes actually, there was a group working on such a thing. IIRC, the goal was to use it in case terrorists started using HRT to change their face enough so that when they come over to europe or America, standard computer systems wouldn't clock them
>>
>>8800455
>The point isn't to be a tiny anime girl.
Yes it is. I don't want to be some huge man beast. I'm going to be a petite asian girl.
>>
>>8800315
>She has an incredibly square jaw, and yet, she in unambiguously female
I thought she was a gayboi though lmao
>>
>>8800321
I've got a 10/10 female figure with no surgery, but a masculine face. Naturally, i plan to get FFS to correct that.

Not all trannies are fridgehons.
>>
>>8802362
and you believe that ffs will be sufficient to fix your face? you seriously believe that?
>>
>tfw transverse assymetric face
Forever a scary Hapsburg caveman.
>>
File: _Scale_Size.jpg (82KB, 1024x768px) Image search: [Google]
_Scale_Size.jpg
82KB, 1024x768px
>>8803065
>giving random cis lady directions
>she's taller then me
>her features (face, hands, feet, shoulders, chest) were still so much smaller
the skull and body autists are right
>>
>>8800315
>FFS doctors charge 60k
you answered your own question
>>
>>8800315
Sauce on image
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.