[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

is true bisexuals are the sexuality with more autitist people?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 3

File: f49040a5d3f94851a98c9ba2f999d354.jpg (123KB, 758x1035px) Image search: [Google]
f49040a5d3f94851a98c9ba2f999d354.jpg
123KB, 758x1035px
is true bisexuals are the sexuality with more autitist people?
>>
>>8800236
Hang on, I haven't watched Konosuba. Is this girl everyone likes actually a boy?
>>
>>8800388
>Konosuba
????
wrong Annie May
>>
>>8800236
No such thing. Bisexual is gay erasure:

https://www.scholars.northwestern.edu/en/publications/sexual-arousal-patterns-of-bisexual-men

There has long been controversy about whether bisexual men are substantially sexually aroused by both sexes. We investigated genital and self-reported sexual arousal to male and female sexual stimuli in 30 heterosexual, 33 bisexual, and 38 homosexual men. In general, bisexual men did not have strong genital arousal to both male and female sexual stimuli. Rather, most bisexual men appeared homosexual with respect to genital arousal, although some appeared heterosexual. In contrast, their subjective sexual arousal did conform to a bisexual pattern. Male bisexuality appears primarily to represent a style of interpreting or reporting sexual arousal rather than a distinct pattern of genital sexual arousal.
>>
>>8800236
I'm friends with mostly bisexuals and they're mostly desperate for affection because of tfw when no gf. So yeah, probably.
>>
>>8801446
Do you have to post this pasta on every thread where someone mentions bis, it's basically avatarfagging at this point
I like men and women. Masculine and feminine bodies both appeal to me sexually. Your retarded trolling is never going to convince me out of what I personally know. Kys.
>>
File: SGdnxkj.jpg (19KB, 214x206px) Image search: [Google]
SGdnxkj.jpg
19KB, 214x206px
>>8801455
This desu

The only person erasing here is >>8801446
>>
>>8801455
It is not. Bisexuals are repressed gay men who will cheat on their wives after they have left their boyfriends.
>>
>>8801477
>biphobefag is attempting to lecture an actual bi person on their sexuality
LOL
Stay mad retard
I am sexually and romantically attracted to both men and women. Your retardation is trumped by my own personal experiences, regardless of even if somehow every other bi man on Earth is really a repressed homo and I'm the exception. You won't convince me I don't like who I like.
>Captcha: select all bridges
Advice for your suicide location perhaps?
>>
>>8801514
You know in your heart you prefer men emotionally if everyone supported you in that, you would choose it.
>>
>>8801477
>tfw repressed straight who will cheat on my husband with girls
>>
>>8801522
No such thing.
>>
I think most people that use 4chan are autistic. That's a better question to ask.
>>
>>8801532
nope, it's true. i won't really cheat though, that's just a stereotype.
>>
>>8801533
As are most trans.
>>
>>8801520
Got any more stunningly wrong revelations, moron?
>>
>>8801520
I prever comen emotionally, gay men are awful lovers
>>
File: make.girls.moe.001.png (33KB, 128x128px) Image search: [Google]
make.girls.moe.001.png
33KB, 128x128px
>>8800236
probably more autistic people are virgins or asexuals.
bisexuals are more likely on the schizophrenic spectrum.
>>
>>8804624
probably we have way more autistic people than straights and gays, at least that i think thanks to IRL experience and 4chan.

and probably we also have mor schizo and other mental illness
>>
I generally have a sexual preference for men but I have been infatuated with males, females and MtFs so ultimately it seems to depend on an individual basis.
I gave up trying to analyze myself all the time though, it's pointless. If it gets my dick hard I'm fine with it.
>>
>>8801441
The character on the right is from Konosuba.
>>
>>8801446
I'm bi and my situation is similar, though I've known bi men who prefer women, and those that appear to hold "equal" preference to both, I have a sexual attraction to both, but generally a more frequent and stronger attraction to men.
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.