[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why is it that every other mtf I meet hates men?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 81
Thread images: 17

'Oh there are no good guys'
'Guys are shit'

Why can't I meet another mtf who doesn't say nonsense like this? Is this female conditioning?

t. mtf
>>
>>8800156
I used to be extremely androphobic during my first year of hrt, and even now, five years of character development later, I remain suspicious of men-especially straight heteronormative men-and I have all the right to be on my guard around them, because I suffered(and occasionally still suffer) a lot of abuse from this particular group of people.

They are all mental, insecure chimpanzees.
>>
>>8800198
This.
>>
My best friend of 4 years is as straight as an arrow and grew up in the south, yet he's one of the sweetest people I know. He's even to put aside the fact that I was born a male to be with me.

People like >>8800198 are just schizo and have no idea what they're talking about. I've never had troubles from any gender.
>>
>>8800156
Because men are overwhelmingly more shitty to MTFs
>>
File: 1503621981698.png (1MB, 853x1600px) Image search: [Google]
1503621981698.png
1MB, 853x1600px
>>8800156
Because they tend to blame masculinity for all their troubles in life so anyone who is comfortable being more masculine than an mtf is seen as to their fragile sense of self
>>
>>8800156
>why?
partly this
>>8800198
and partly because some are simply transbians trying to hook up with a radfem.
>>
>>8802758
As threatening to*
>>
it's because most of them are transbians and hate anything masculine because they see it as a reflection of who they actually are. trutrans don't hate men
>>
File: chomp.png (647KB, 778x794px) Image search: [Google]
chomp.png
647KB, 778x794px
>>8802790
Transbians are the epitome of the type of masculinity/man that a lot of people hate.

Also I'm not sure why you think it's impossible to be androphilic and dislike men, you as a straight man most likely hate women, along with all of the other incel transbians here who dedicate their time to "btfoing" cis lesbians and feminist women.
>>
>>8802808
what about bi trans like you and me?
>>
>>8802808
i'm actually a straight trans girl? pretty feminist too
>>
>>8800198

But when they're secure in themselves and not bothered by you being MtF, they're really cute.

>>8802652

Is he your best friend or your boyfriend?
>>
>>8800156
>dad hates you for being femmy
>dad touches you for being femmy
>dad's friends make fun of you for being femmy and tell you how much your dad thinks you're a fag
>older boys in school pick on you for being femmy, and say you suck cocks even though you don't know what that even is
>boys in your class pick on you for being femmy
>your own group of outsider friends constantly picks on you for being femmy
>males threaten to kick your ass and forcibly cut your hair
>also have to listen to all the degrading shit that men say about women when women aren't around

This was all while I was in the closet, trying to be normal, and I was a fucking lightning rod for this stuff. Lots of women are shit, but I have an easier time seeing them as human, desu.
>>
>>8803166
Forgot one more
>babysitter's boyfriend decides to touch you because you're too femmy
>>
File: 1487104169955.jpg (545KB, 1200x1200px) Image search: [Google]
1487104169955.jpg
545KB, 1200x1200px
>>8803166
Unfortunately, you're not going to find much common ground with that story here because this place is infested with male-identified transbians and hyper-masc repressers, both of whom were generally the same exact people who attack and gender non-conforming boys throughout elementary school, middle school and high school, before "realizing" that they themselves are a """girl""" in their late twenties and then forcibly barging into trans spaces and continuing to harass and assault those same MtFs that they bullied growing up.
>>
Because all of my cis female friends have been victims of sexual assault at one point or another. Even by cops.
There's a reason you're not trusted. People who look like you, they seem to enjoy putting their hands on people without their permission.
>>
>>8802652
>I had a good experience with one single person
>so I'll just pretend all abuse is lies
Truly you are a logical person
>>
>>8802652
> I've never had troubles from any gender.

I'm so happy that you are privileged, anon!
>>
>>8803238
shh, privilege doesn't exist, if I never had a bad experience then nobody else ever did or could, I'm just /that/ special.
>>
>>8803166
ummm
>>
File: honpassing.jpg (150KB, 974x1059px) Image search: [Google]
honpassing.jpg
150KB, 974x1059px
>>8803239
tbhon I can't imagine a mtf who would never ever face discrimination, even if they live in the most liberal hugboxing city in the usa

perhaps they are being laughed at, at daily basis, but are too dissociated to notice

pic related
>>
>>8803249
>ummm
Yes?
>>
>>8803260
omg that pic is so freaking true LOL
>>
>>8803166
>dad hates you for being femmy
Yep.
Yeah he's fucking weird and he says "maybe I'm bi" and holds onto/pinches me I'm never going to tell him I'm trans. Thank God I don't live at home anymore.
>dad's friends make fun of you for being femmy and tell you how much your dad thinks you're a fag
My dad doesn't have any friends.
>older boys in school pick on you for being femmy, and say you suck cocks even though you don't know what that even is
I just kind of ignored them. It's not like they were friends.
>boys in your class pick on you for being femmy
Yeah that was annoying.
>your own group of outsider friends constantly picks on you for being femmy
Yeah, I didn't really mind it though? Almost felt like it was a compliment coming from friends.
>males threaten to kick your ass and forcibly cut your hair
Well my dad did anyway, it's more liberal where I'm from and nobody ever said anything.
>also have to listen to all the degrading shit that men say about women when women aren't around
Yeah, at the time I was in the closet I tried to convince myself it was true. I'm kind of fucked up.

>Lots of women are shit, but I have an easier time seeing them as human, desu.
Same tbqhon
>>
>>8802808
Stfu Cara youre a fucking miserable bitch. Get a fucking lifeeeee
>>
>>8803381
Don't encourage ugly people to go outside.
>>
>>8803211
You have a fucked up worldview
>>
>>8803773
she's kinda right tho, most trans spaces have been "hijacked" by transbians and repressed masculinity, it's why i don't associate with any
>>
>>8803166
>tfw no teenage HSTS friend to experiment and crossdress with as an AGP teenager

>>8803211
You realize that of us 30+ masc repressor types were failed males as teenagers right? So we were often the ones being bullied.
>>
>>8800156
because they've AGP transbians and only ever had male friends so they don't realize females can be shit too
>>
>>8803804
Some of us*
>>
>>8803211
>>8802808
>>
>>8803804
HSTS are not "failed men".
>>
>>8800198
unless you've met every single "heteronormative" individual in existence and have a constantly updating list on not only how many they are, but their opinions, you're talking out of your ass and making a fool of yourself
>>
File: 1497776704267.png (346KB, 518x590px) Image search: [Google]
1497776704267.png
346KB, 518x590px
I'm straight and am going on a date with a mtf on Saturday.I come here to learn and understand you lot.

To me, I find the concept a boy casting of his masculity to do what even most natural women fail at :be feminine, extremely attractive.

However as a straight guy you can *sense* the inferiority complex of most mtf because some are old women because they couldn't hack it as a man in the modern age so essentally 'gave up'.

Those types bring my blood to boil because you partly pity them and are angry they turned out this way. You want to grab them and tell them that ducked up there lives for hedonistic reasons and killing themselves would be best as there a failure.

However this is not always the case. A trans that accepts there womanhood properly is often very attractive. The one I'm going to date. Expects masculine behaviour from me and I expect effeminate behaviour from them. It's this mutual respect and expectations that made me intrested enough to follow up on idle chit chat.
>>
File: cory.jpg (75KB, 547x692px) Image search: [Google]
cory.jpg
75KB, 547x692px
>>8803166
Sounds Like you just couldn't handle the male world. Thus turned to something less scary.

Sorry about your father though. What a fuck up he must have been to make you turn out Like this. If you can't even have the rock of a dad to protect you from the harsh reality you were a natural born soy-boy, you had no chance to be well adjusted abd straight/normal gay/bi...
>>
File: 904835 copy.png (542KB, 630x758px) Image search: [Google]
904835 copy.png
542KB, 630x758px
>>8803773
What made that unbelievable for you?
>>
File: 1405767418824.gif (3MB, 320x240px) Image search: [Google]
1405767418824.gif
3MB, 320x240px
Also lol i bullied obvious fags in school but would suck cock on the sly and dress like a girl on weekends.

It wasn't complicated for me. I just looked fucking good in women's clothes at that point in my life.

Now I'll wear some tights for the kink/nostalgia wank factor sometime, but now I'm a 20 something I accept I'm a man and instread fuck said trans kids because now it's good to big 'big brother'.

Honestly alot of you waste your life trying to be something you won't pass as or be treated like. Such a waste really. Just have daddy fuck you in a dress sometimes and call you his little girl and be done with it lol
>>
>>8803915
We get it, you're a disease.
>>
>>8803833
HSTS are the definition of failed male.
>>
>>8803942
I meant, not in the same way that his nerdiness was "failed male". It was obvious that he was masculine and just "didn't feel like being it" rather than not being any form of masculinity (hsts).
>>
>>8803946
>rather than not being any form of masculinity (hsts).
That's what I mean. HSTS are literal failed males. Certain AGP are metaphorical failed males.
>>
>>8803987
Which chapter of Mein Kampf do I need to read for the origin of the failed male meme?
>>
File: 1421112447772.png (278KB, 588x571px) Image search: [Google]
1421112447772.png
278KB, 588x571px
>>8803915
>mfw not sure if bait or retarded
>>
File: 1428473282628.png (78KB, 354x261px) Image search: [Google]
1428473282628.png
78KB, 354x261px
>>8803838
>not all x are like that!
>you can't judge unless you met all of them!

lmao not all muslims meme strikes again
>>
File: 1498291976527.png (30KB, 206x182px) Image search: [Google]
1498291976527.png
30KB, 206x182px
>>8803224
>People who look like you like to put their hands on others without permission
When did I turn black?
>>
>>8804099
this, whites are emasculated and wouldn't do that
>>
>>8804088
>or

?
>>
>>8804105
>all white males are gud boyz, dey dindu nuffin
>>
>>8803864
Interesting, so you've spotted non feminine failed male types? They must not have much AGP then. I always figured that an r9k type with no AGP would be very bitter about being a woman just to get ahead.

I'm a marginally successful male but I know better than to trap myself. Even though i'm not great at being a man, I find much easier being a 32 year old man in 2017 than a 13 year old teenage boy in 1997.

>>8803942
They are but usually "failed male" refers to low status gynephile nerds.

>>8803946
>>8803987
I think thats a good way to put. Although as a teenage AGP/failed male I was nothing like a masc normie boy. Yet I was not feminine like an HSTS.
>>
>>8804095
then prove to me that there is such a thing as a "heteronormative"/muslim/jew/whatever collectivist boogeyman you believe in gene, and that such a gene is directly correlated with violent behavior, i'll wait
not only that, same logic can be applied to whites or transsexuals but that would make you mad :^)
>>
>>8804369
>I find much easier being a 32 year old man in 2017 than a 13 year old teenage boy in 1997.
How?
>>
>>8800156
I don't hate men as a whole. I just dislike the ones that enforce strict gender roles which got me bullied in school for being the shy, femmy kid and molested when i got conscripted.
>>
>>8805056
Are you trans now because of that?
>>
>>8805070
I had trans feelings(wanting to make a machine to change my biological sex, daydreaming about waking up as a cis female) before i even knew what trans people are even tho my uncle and mom say that the internet influenced me to become a tranny or whatever.
>>
>>8805081
I'm sorry about what happened.

Do you have a cute asspussy?
>>
>>8805090
Uhhhh... This isn't the topic of this thread, but ya. sure. Whatever.
>>
>>8805096
Oh I forgot to ask - transbian?
>>
>>8805102
Like men a lot. Some trannies since they have dicks and ain't afraid to use them and not into cis women at all. So i guess bisexual.
>>
>>8805109
I'm glad the experience hasn't hurt your true calling baby <3
>>
I don't hate the well meaning sweet guys out there
most are complete trash unfortunately
>>
I've experienced this too with a tranny. Talking about guys being pathetic and stupid and etc ...
I find it so weird. As others pointed it out the explanation is that they were bullied for being weak minded.
>>
File: kloboučník.jpg (10KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
kloboučník.jpg
10KB, 480x360px
>>8805163
>this level of mental gymnastics
wew
>>
>>8804986
it's not gene, it's socially conditioned behavior. Trash, none the less.
>>
Loving men, but also hating men, is a near-universal quality amongst gay men/straight women/straight trans women
>>
>>8800156
Bitterness due to realizing only beta losers ugly old men will even consider fucking them.
>>
>>8800198
Same except with women

My dad is the only man in my life to make me suffer, but there's always been at least 3 women at any given time who either threw dirt in my face as children and manipulated authority figures to pin any blame on me.
Been accused of rape at 17, no evidence helped my case, but I did get kicked out of school and just got my GED

Guys, I feel sorry for and deserve more respect where applicable
>>
>>8805661
That being said, my closest friends are all cis women. I just can't get along with boys, nothing in common.
>>
>>8805216
I mean.....he isn't wrong??
>>
File: cat.jpg (238KB, 512x717px) Image search: [Google]
cat.jpg
238KB, 512x717px
>>8800156
Eh, honestly if anything I tend away from women. Guys are usually pretty sweet, accommodating, and seem at least somewhat interested in what I have to say or do. Of course, they can get a bit more callous when they know I'm trans, but it's easy to ditch those ones because they're usually the ones that were just trying to get me in bed anyways.
Women, on the other hand, are usually pretty self-centered, in my experience. They don't seem to really try to find interest in what I say or do (granted I am a bit of a tomboy, but still) and seem more conniving and distant.
Times are changing, but I think our culture still has lingering remnants from a time where women are socially overvalued, and valued more for things that have no bearing on character traits, like superficial beauty. It isn't surprising, therefore, to see how more women than men might tend to be a bit more into themselves and frankly less interesting than a guy who probably needs hobbies/a great career/good sense of humor to earn social capital. I definitely don't think it should be that way, but it is right now.
Not to say I've never met any nice women, and I think it's a tendency that's going away, but it's a tendency nonetheless. I dunno, maybe I'm just biased, cos my experience has been tainted by self centered women whose physical beauty subsidized heavily for their shit personality in terms of social capital. Most of the women in my life have been really awful people, whereas most of the men have been really respectable.
>>
>>8805677
Let me guess. You're a cis guy too? lol
>>
>>8805798
>and frankly less interesting than a guy who probably needs hobbies/a great career/good sense of humor to earn social capital.

I agreed with some of what you were saying, but this is just not true. Men are almost non-entities compared to women, I'll be at a party talking to my friends and they'll just be sipping their drinks watching like creeps, and talking to their nerd friends about shit that doesn't matter.
>>
>>8800156

Because that's how women think. Most men are discarded. r9k exists for a reason.
>>
File: 'w'.gif (2MB, 540x304px) Image search: [Google]
'w'.gif
2MB, 540x304px
>>8805986
I don't know, it's not like an absolute rule, rather than a tendency. It stands to reason that someone raised a bit more to gain social capital through physical appearance would have less to say than someone who was raised to develop interests and hobbies that could lead to financial prosperity, or at least I think so. Again, it isn't that black and white between the sexes, but there's definitely still some of that in culture today, it seems.
I unno, I've never really had that problem with guys, though maybe it's because I like as many guy things as I do girl things, or maybe I'm just ugly
>>
>>8805018
When I was 13 I was fat, weak, uncoordinated, shy, awkward, anxious, depressed, unconfident and had few friends. I found highschool to be scary and confusing.

I still tend to have these traits, but greatly reduced. I look masc now and am fitter, stronger and less obese. I'm more confident, wise and intelligent. Also in 2017 expectations for masculinity are more relaxed, workplaces tend to have anti bullying rules and being gay tends to be ok, so I feel more comfortable being less masculine now. I'm not gay mind you, i'm AGP and GAMP, I just don't feel a need to larp as hypermasc these days.

I do miss the past though and not having to work. Todays world feels too complex.
>>
I'm a straight mtf and I love males. Understanding their agenda and intentions are a lot easier than women since they seem to be very honest with their feelings. Understanding women is difficult because it's just a jungle of convoluted emotion.

I obviously feel more comfortable with women platonically since I'm a woman in my mind, but of course love being intimate with men bc they're cute and it's also nice that I can analyze their feelings pretty clearly. Had no idea a big portion here hates men lololol
>>
>>8810716
>love being intimate with men

that doesn't sound straight but whatever
>>
>>8810738
>a woman loving being intimate with a man
>not straight
>>
>>8810716
This right here is why AGPs make the best girlfriends.
>>
>>8810738
She probably means androphilic
Thread posts: 81
Thread images: 17

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.