[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Them Webcomics

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 1

File: 344.jpg (93KB, 720x1019px) Image search: [Google]
344.jpg
93KB, 720x1019px
Thoughts?
>>
>>8799190
Trannies are men.
>>
>change sexual characteristics, the things that define sex as a collective whole
>no, you didn't change one thing that I arbitrarily put all the emphasis and all the weight on and this one very specific thing is the sole defining trait for sex even though that's not consistent with cis people
It's almost like people already decided to be far-right political extremists before they looked at the full situation. If trans people aren't intersex at the beginning of their transition they definitely are after enough time.
>>
>>8799235
Yeah I understood some of these words.
>>
>>8799195
FtMs will be glad to hear this
>>
>>8799235
>implying the hairy axe-wound you deluded fucks call a neovagina can classify as "changing sexual characteristics
>C H R O M O S O M E S
>D
>N
>A
>S T E R I L I T Y
>R E P R O D U C T I O N
>>
>>8799239
Think of it like this. If you replace all the parts of your computer, is it still a toaster?

>>8799249
>choromomeme!! muh chromodurrrr
You mean that shit that isn't consistent in cis women like I already said? Like I already said, arbitrary, pathetic, putting too much weight on a random thing just to appease your preconceived extremist beliefs. Grow up.
>>
>>8799249
You realize someone with XY chromosomes can have a vagina, right? a literal one? Though it's usually not connected to the uterus, if there even is one. Chromosomes don't automatically guarantee your sex. There's different factors at play as well.
>>
>>8799235
Think of it this way, delusionanon: would people have considered you a woman in the Paleolithic period? If not, then you're a man.

No matter how you contort yourself the fact is that you're using unnecessary cosmetic surgery and foreign hormones to poorly fake being a woman, and without this technology nobody would ever mistake you for one even at a distance.
>>
>>8799311
So, truth and fact are defined by popular consensus? I guess the earth used to be flat, then rounded out later. You are an anti-science extremist, nobody will take you seriously.
>>
>>8799263
>that shit that isn't consistent
>XX chromosomes aren't consistent
kek
>Extremist beliefs
>says the one thinking you can just change sex

>>8799272
yeah, we call that a "genetic anomaly"
or a "mutation"
sometimes "abomination"

it varies really
>>
>>8799320
Yes they aren't consistent in cis women at all, you would know this if you didn't let your extremist politics make you throw out scientific fact because it goes against your delusional anti-trans narrative.
Know why you're delusional? You say the facts don't count because they're "anomalies" but it's almost like trans people are also an anomaly, it's almost like you have no ground to stand on other than pure emotion and radicalism.
Seriously.
>the facts don't count because they're rare
Just wow bud.
>>
>>8799190
Third panel she uses a blatant straw man 2/10 shitty bait
>>
>>8799320
And how it that their fault? Are they somehow less deserving of respect because of an abnormality? If no, then how is it any different from transgender people, who become intersex by taking hormones? They may not be their desired sex, but they aren't technically their natal sex anymore.
>>
>>8799327
>blatant strawman & she

/lgbt/ is neat
>>
>>8799446
what do you expect from high school kids?
>>
>>8799190
Trannies should just take a hijra or third sex type of approach. Concede the fact that they are not physically, biologically female, and are indeed biologically male, but still wish to present as females because of a feminine spirit or something. That would go over a lot smoother with society rather than trying to claim to be literally women. Women are a protected class of particularly biologically valuable people who possess a womb. Claiming to be part of that elite subgroup is what causes the social resistance to trannies. Trannies could just exist openly as men in dresses if it wasn't socially unacceptable to be a man in a dress.
>>
>>8799450
I'll have you know I dropped out.
>>
>>8799456
You almost had it. They're not physically female, but no longer physically male. (inb4 ftms). Yes it's somewhere in the middle, but that somewhere in the middle is not the physical characteristics of their birth sex.
To say a woman is someone who has a womb is to say a large amount of cis women are not women, this is absurd and just wrong.
>>
>>8799249
>>8799320
Let me guess, you never even cared about what chromosomes people had until you felt a desperate need to delegitimize transgender people.
>>
>>8799456
assigned female at birth cis women are men following some of this logic
>>
>>8799461
I'm still trying to refine this thought, I know it's absurd to say women who had a hysterectomy or something are not women. And I'm not trying to say that. I don't know how to phrase it in a way that accounts for that exception minority of individuals...but I think the general principle still stands: female privilege or rather females' treasured status in society is due to the fact that a female is more biologically valuable than a male. And that is subconsciously known to people, and it impacts how people act towards males, females, and males claiming to be females.
>>
>>8799501
You can't possibly find a way to logically call transwomen men and not also get a bunch of cis women caught up in your accusations of manliness. Your principle is based on wishing you could, but, come on.
>>
>>8799506
It's not really my accusation or my principle per se, I am just trying to get to the root of why society rejects mtf trans and what if anything can be done about it. I am wishing for a happy ending for mtf people. I really, genuinely don't believe the current heavy handed approach of demanding people respect pronouns and "call me female or die, bigot" kind of thing is ever going to work out. In fact it's already backfiring hard.
>>
>>8799548
It's not really backfiring though. I mean there's an exposure difference where since we're on 4chan, some extremist views seem to be more normal and commonplace, but the average person has a surprising amount of apathy. I could ask some random factory worker around here what they think of girls with dicks, they'll say "it ain't my type but I don't care". terfs and /pol/ should not be taken as an image of what the majority thinks. Though I do recognize society treats /non-passing/ trans people poorly, this can be solved by not fucking gatekeeping people, with proper education so young trans people can transition early, and to let fucking electro and ffs get covered by insurance already.
>>
>>8799446
Not the person you are replying to, but it is a blatant strawman. And I don't see the problem with both calling that out while also calling character a "she". She is a she
>>
>>8799318
You can tell this is a good response because the poster just went silent after that. Both convincing and concise so they can't fall back on the "Well you typed more" troll culture nonsense later.
>>
>>8799572
I had already anticipated that you would mention passing/non-passing. The thing about that is it's just attempting to side-step the problem using wishful thinking. The number of mtf who truly look indistinguishable from bio females at close scrutiny under all angles is like 5% or less. And trans people passing or not still have a medical history, it's not like they can seriously go through life without anyone knowing. Things like employment discrimination are a real problem. Saying something like "just make sure that every mtf gets castrated before puberty" isn't a realistic solution...
>>
>>8799603
Only the most dedicated and bitter will be putting people under a microscope, but it will happen and it will effect people's lives yes, though I think with enough time society will begin to see it as normal, just like they did with homosexuality. If you're born into a world where being gay/trans is weird/wrong then later it becomes okay you won't adjust that well, but if you're born into a world where it's okay and people don't care, then that will be your default perception. We just need to normalize and treat trans people as the gender they present and eventually it will catch on. "Be the change" so to speak, it really does work in the long term.
Thread posts: 29
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.