[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

would you date yourself?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 60
Thread images: 6

File: 22eng.png (583KB, 1000x1133px) Image search: [Google]
22eng.png
583KB, 1000x1133px
would you date yourself?
>>
I definitely would. I look like the type of guy I like. Too bad I'm a tranny.
>>
Hell yeah. I could workout with myself, drink coffee with myself, cuddle with myself and then get fucked my myself/fuck myself. The only thing that is greater to me than myself is myself in another body.
>>
>>8798689
No, I don't date autismos
>>
>>8798741
Stupid Spaniard
>>
>>8798689
Totally. That would be fucking great.
>>
>>8798689
hell naw. i'm too muscular/broad shouldered/barrel chested to be cute, and i only like bottoms.
>>
No. I'd probably get friendzoned by myself.
>>
>>8798689

Why would I date someone I loathe?
>>
>>8798689
>>
>>8798689
Nah, I'm a twink but I like older chubs. I sometimes like the aesthetics of people who look like me but absolutely don't wanna fuck them or date them or anything, just copy elements of their style.
>>
>>8798689
I would, just because I know I wouldn't find anybody else
>>
No. I see myself as ugly. I assume others do as well. I only get attention from older, fat men.
>>
>>8798689
No way.

I can see myself finding a person that looks like me attractive and getting along with them to some extent.

But as far as personality in a relationship goes I need someone different to myself, someone who had their own little quirks and interesting traits. I like sharing interests but I'd also like to see some differences too.

Variety is the spice of life, or so goes the saying.
>>
>>8798689
Nah, we'd probably just play Call of Duty Zombies mode and shitpost together
>>
Rather kms desu
>>
Jesus christ in hell no, never, and nobody ever should.
>>
>>8798689
Totally, then I'd end up like the two lemongrabs.

One would be a much thinner cute mtf and the other would be a husky vers dom who bullys me.
>>
>>8798689
>would you date yourself?

I did and everyone thought we were brothers.
It worked fine for 10 years but we were both such sluts that it finally broke us apart.
>>
yes because these last 7 years i have been trying to become the kind of girl i like
>>
pros:
hes gay and he shares my fetishes

cons:
I am a compulsive liar and I cant trust anything this piece of shit says
>>
I'm currently dating guy who's basically me. We got same haircut and I dye my hair to match his lighter shade of blonde. We are not the same if it comes to looks, but personality matches 90%. He's little taller than me and works out less. Still would pass as brothers. I've never been so happy.
>>
>>8798689
I want to say Im super self loathing but honestly, I would love to date myself.
The amount of cuddling would frankly be extreme.
I dont even think Id be as adverse to penetration if it was myself. Maybe.
Oh God! More hands so I can masturbate properly!
>>
>>8798689
I don't know if I would date myself, even though i'm fucking awesome.

But I sure would like to have a friend to do stuff with.
>>
>>8799493
okay Jennifer Jason Leigh
>>
I'd kill myself
>>
>>8798689
Hell the fuck no. I am not my type.
>>
>>8798689
Possibly. I'd atleast like to get my own perspective on myself in third person. To see what I'm like from the outside.

God I hope string theory is real.
>>
>>8798689
Hell no.
1) I am only attracted to beautiful people. This isn't a conscious choice, it's something my brain decided for me.
2) Dating would never bring me any happiness at all unless it was with a beautiful person. This I arrived at through experience.
3) I would never go through the emotional stress and panicky torture of dating unless it brought me happiness.
4) I am ugly and disgusting.

Putting these four items together, there's no conceivable way I would even remotely consider dating myself. You would have to poke holes in at least one of these four items to make it works. And they're all fucking airtight.
>>
File: IMG_1932.jpg (3MB, 4032x3024px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1932.jpg
3MB, 4032x3024px
im in love with myself so yes!
>>
>>8798689
I can understand myself and I'm not ugly

it'd be a tragic romance that ends in death from alcoholism.
>>
File: 1405066959833.gif (2MB, 300x225px) Image search: [Google]
1405066959833.gif
2MB, 300x225px
>those who won't date themselves are either trannies, ugly, or mentally unstable.
>mfw
>>
>>8798689
If I could make a girl version of myself, yes. Problem is she would know that being a girl gives her an advantage and she can easily get a much better guy and she can also make easy money by whoring herself out on the internet through streams and stuff because I would do all of those things if I were a girl.
>>
If I'd date myself? Hell yeah. I'm autosexual. When I was a boy I used to beat my meat while looking at my ass in the mirror. I'd definitely date myself.
>>
>>8798689
I don't date slim boys.
>>
>>8800310
It's a common thing for narcissists to believe that their odd beliefs and traits are normal.
>>
Yeah i would. Only thing is we would fight over dr.pepper and cigerettes which would be stupid. Fight over who cooks and then who does the dishes. Since I love to cook but hate dishes it would always be a conflict of interest
>>
>>8800560
So?
>>
A guy that looks like me and has similar interests and personality - yes
Complete copy would be boring as hell though
>>
I would date me. I am pretty cute these days. I still have a penis for now but that is a temporary thing and I assume the same for other me. Once upon a time, I wouldn't consider dating other transpeople. I have changed my mind a little in that the RIGHT transperson I would still date but I am picky.
>>
Maybe, but not right now. If I was dating myself we'd never have sex and it would be awesome.
>>
Sad
>>
>>8798689
No, I can honestly say dating a guy who is painfully aware of his many flaws but is also too lazy to fix them, has a pretty introverted, grouchy personality, and is also a skinnyfat nerd who likes to act smug about his slightly higher than average intelligence isn't someone I'd be willing to date.
>>
>>8798689
I was in a relationship with another Scorpio guy before and it was basically like dating myself. Never again, I say.
>>
>>8802886
>astrology fag
>>
>>8799127
i agree with this poster

plus i can get a little heated sometimes, i'd need someone who can mellow me out
>>
>>8799979
let me guess....you're a virgin?
>>
>>8802891
>met cool guy at work
>one day smoking together outside the building
>turns out we were born the same day and year in same city and probably same hospital
>our personalities aren't even close to similar
Astrologyfags horoscope me on this.
>>
Yeah absolutely!
We could give each other massages and 69 all night and run a business together and help each other with schoolwork and freak people out in public
>>
>>8798827
Would you?
>>
I'd date the alternate universe version of myself that didn't have crippling dysphoria and became a husky bi dom top instead of an mtf bottom.
>>
>>8800310
Do you like dating people with those qualities?
>>
>>8798689
No, because of how baggy my eyes are, I look like a crack head. Also I'm out of shape, and therefore look like a fat stork.
>>
>>8798689
I think the only person I'd want to be in a relationship with is myself desu

nobody really understands me better than myself.
>>
thats the dream

t.AGP
>>
I would date a girl or trans version of myself
>>
>>8798689
Definitely. I'm a vers switch so there should be no issues in the bedroom. I used to fantasize about flash cloning, immersive VR, having an evil succubus twin and other ways to facilitate it when I was younger, but I got bored of the cheesy sci-fi shit a few years ago. I've masturbated to my own nudes and did it in the mirror once as well but it felt too weird to do again.

I'm a high-functioning anxious autismo and a relationship with double that sounds like a strain, but the fact we'd both understand each other should make it easier.

>>8799510
>Oh God! More hands so I can masturbate properly!
portal guns when
>>
God I would love to date someone similar to myself, but exactly myself? Eh..
Assuming I am not somehow perfectly identical it makes sense that it would be good. We're all some fag on 4chan (an outcast), with probably some obscure interests mostly associated with the internet, which is somewhat of a rarity irl.

If my 'duplicate' treated me well, (and didn't have PSSD) I'd love to date myself! Even if opposites supposedly attract.
>>
Yes absolutely but only after having taken testosterone for 2+ years and having their breast tissue removed
>>
>>8806454
agp's don't literally want to date themselves tho do they?
Thread posts: 60
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.