[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Family of Boy Who Wears Dresses Sues Education Department

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3

File: IMG_3480.jpg (623KB, 2048x1365px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3480.jpg
623KB, 2048x1365px
Have you even read the statements? He was making very inappropriate comments, where even if they weren't intentional, it's still very unfit for an elementary school environment.
It's not about being transgender, New York Times.

https://www.nytimes.com/2017/08/29/nyregion/family-of-boy-who-wears-dresses-sues-education-department.html?hp&action=click&pgtype=Homepage&clickSource=story-heading&module=second-column-region&region=top-news&WT.nav=top-news&_r=0
>>
It's odd. My mom was molested as a child and she said these types of things to staff and peers. How can we be sure they're not harming him at home?
>>
>>8798651
true, you should be expelled and fired and ostracisized for saying bad stuff and hurting feelings, you got it my man.
>>
Sues for what? Why do these retarded tabloids always omit the most important thing from the piece of "news" they are presenting?
>>
File: our sides.jpg (5KB, 160x90px) Image search: [Google]
our sides.jpg
5KB, 160x90px
>“it would be easier” if Leo were transgender, according to the complaint
Ahahahahahahahahahahaha

This is breeder bigotry at its finest.
>>
>>8798651
sounds like he overheard mom and dad's kinky fetish talk and is probably actively searching for boundaries and some sort of grounding
>>
Child protective services couldn't ID child abuse if it was happening right under their noses so I'm not surprised, just disappointed. It sounds like he doesn't know how to properly convey what he's talking about, but the content of what he's saying is pretty suspicious. That disconnect is pretty typical of children being abused, because the concept of sexual abuse is difficult for someone that age to grasp.
I'm fine with kids dressing however they want, but his parents sound like shitbags. Also, not helping him prepare to be misgendered? Either they've got shit for brains or they set up their child to fail. Babies don't come out the womb SJWs, his classmates aren't gonna understand shit.
>>
>>8798699
>>8798953
Why do you think this is necessarily abuse? Maybe the kid just has a dirty mouth and the parents are permissive. He could have heard this stuff online ( I guess 5 year olds can use the internet) his peers, or from other family members.

I don't love parents who claim their kids are magically gender non-conforming but to say that this is necessarily abuse is just a condemnation of any family where the kids crossdresses.
>>
>>8799004
I'm not really saying it's abuse, I'm saying it's just a lack of proper role modeling.
>>
"My parents eat my poop" does indeed sound like a dumb little boy joke to me. If I overheard a child say this, I would probably think nothing of it. Saying that someone is "drinking" out of his penis, on the other hand, does NOT sound like a joke. At all. I'd be quite concerned to overhear that. Especially at the age of five.

You know what REALLY bothers me about this situation? I was a highly GNC FtM trans kid, and at one point, my family was in a situation almost identical to this. The school was complaining that I seemed "emotionally disturbed" and that they thought abuse was going on at home. My parents were super offended and thought the school just couldn't handle me being a bit different, that they were stifling me intellectually and I was bored, etc. Etc. Etc. It was accusations back and forth until my parents yanked me out of that school and moved me to a different one. The whole neighbourhood was offended and we ended up having to move.

You know what was ACTUALLY happening? I was being molested by a neighbour. A neighbour. Not my parents, and I wasn't being mistreated by the school, either. (Yes, there WAS some frustrations over my being GNC. E.g. our school had a very old-fashioned construction with a "boys" door and "girls" door that filtered through their respective washrooms/changing areas for us to come back in from the playground, so I had repeated issues with playground supervisors stopping me at the girl's door. I ended up having to carry a note on me from the school principal that said, "This child is female, she is not entering through an inappropriate door." At one point, they also considered having ONLY ME go through a side entrance. So yeah, that was annoying...but it was also unrelated to the molestation.)

Everyone in my situation was so busy accusing each other that they didn't think it could be something/someone else.

I really hope that's not what's happening to this little boy.
>>
>>8799004
>>8798953 here and this is child psych 101. I explained in my post why it sounds like child abuse. That language doesn't just appear in a child's head, they learn it somewhere. I'm glad you brought up examples of where it could come from so I can go point by point.
>stuff online
That would be child neglect if a child so young is using the internet completely unfiltered and unsupervised. What kind of searches could a 5 year old possibly perform to learn about what he mentioned?
>his peers
Unlikely, due to specificity of his statements, even correcting "dog" with mom
>other family members
Also unlikely, since he mentions his parents specifically
Child abusers get away with shit easily, it's an epidemic. They pick the most vulnerable members of society.
Progressivism and liberalism can be used as shields to promote an image of normalcy and virtuosity. It deters questioning. I'm saying that as a liberal. Also you must not have read the part where I said kids can dress however they want.
>>
>>8799171
>at least it wasn't a real girl getting molested
>>
File: Deep Concern.gif (106KB, 512x512px) Image search: [Google]
Deep Concern.gif
106KB, 512x512px
>>8798651
>a five year old
>declaring that his parents eat his poop
>and that somebody drinks out of his penis
W H A T
H
A
T H E _ F U C K
I'll admit, one of my siblings make silly "hurr durr poop" jokes every now and again, but he's 10 years old and currently going to a special school

My sister is 6, one year older than him
she can barely form complex thoughts, let alone jokes and "hurr durr poop" kinds of things

This investigation was warranted, and I'm United nations for that child
>>
>>8798651
Like the kid made a potty humor joke? that's what this is all about? You do remember this is a 5 year old boy? When I was in kindergarten I remember boys making jokes like this all the time. They were just being dumb kids. As is this one.
>>
>>8799292
We don't know if she's a boy or a girl yet actually.
>>
>>8802474
kek
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.