[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

HAte

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 6

File: 1464647849916_u18chan.gif (628KB, 516x402px) Image search: [Google]
1464647849916_u18chan.gif
628KB, 516x402px
>finally meet a gay guy in real life at workplace (previously, every gay I'd ever met was through an app or dating site)
>he's extremely handsome
>he doesn't deign to even notice my presence

Every day at work is a fucking emotional roller-coaster in my mind. I don't let it show, but I always feel like shit. Finally meet a gay guy in real life, and I'm not good enough for him? He's too perfect - so perfect he only makes my own flaws and insecurities more visible. I see him walk by my desk with his perfect body and it makes me realize how futile my efforts at going to the gym and eating right are; I overhear him talk about his social life and his out-of-work activities and he makes me realize how boring and pathetic and even bitter I am. And just today, I overheard that he's taking the day off work to go to Houston to help or offer some aid - and everyone fucking loves him, and it makes him look like a perfect, selfless hero.

His mere presence just highlights how terrible of a person I am. He's everything I wish I could be but could never actually be even if I tried. I fucking hate him.
>>
>>8797768
Probably should just kill yourself.

Or grow up.
>>
File: trap card.png (529KB, 658x960px) Image search: [Google]
trap card.png
529KB, 658x960px
>>8797768
There's nothing intrinsically wrong with envy if you use it as a guide to what you really want.
You can use those people as examples of what you can become.
>>
You're jealous.
Take everything about him that you hate and use it as motivation to become a better person.

Start with working out, since that one seems to bother you the most.
>>
File: NMxqT2T.jpg (68KB, 500x435px) Image search: [Google]
NMxqT2T.jpg
68KB, 500x435px
>>8797768
fuck him
...or at least try to be his friend. You just see him perfect because you have a crush on him and low self-esteem, probably when the crush begin to disappear, you will realize that he's not god.
And then fuck him
>>
File: whatthefuckamIfeeling.jpg (43KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
whatthefuckamIfeeling.jpg
43KB, 500x500px
>>8799248
>fuck him

He wouldn't ever touch me, under any condition. He's perfect, and only ever pays attention to other perfect men,

>or at least try to be his friend

I've tried that, but he already has such a perfect social life he sees no reason to even bother with me. Every time I've tried to be friendly with him, it's always me putting in all the effort. Not once has he ever come to me asking me to do something. Sure, he talks to me on those rare times that I ask him to hang out and he actually comes (i.e. lunch during our lunch hour), but other than that, I don't exist to him. Three times Iasked him to hang out outside of work: and those three times, he flaked. The third time, I even told him beforehand that I liked him. He still flaked, and didn't even bother apologizing or even rescheduling or nothing.

It's not hard to understand: I'm just so beneath his notice that I simply don't factor into his point of view. I might have registered just a little bit when I told him I liked him, and only as the "pitiable little gay at work that thought he had a chance with me" that he likely went and told his friends about.
>>
>>8799424
Kill him and wear his flesh as costume.
>>
File: 1410745987528.png (116KB, 385x377px) Image search: [Google]
1410745987528.png
116KB, 385x377px
>>8797768
>implying you'll actually feel good if you have his busy social life and activities
>willpower so low he stopped lifting and eating properly
>>
File: IMG_3487.jpg (61KB, 1023x723px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3487.jpg
61KB, 1023x723px
>>8797768
Literally it takes a year of good effort going to the gym and eating just SOMEWHAT okay to have an attractive body. I don't know why other guys don't get this.

If you are overweight, focus on losing that weight first with heavy cardio and a stricter diet.

If you are skelemode, start eating three full meals a day (preferably not trash food like mcdonalds, though despite the memes it is totally okay to eat it every now and then) while weight lifting (DONT DO CARDIO IF YOU NEED TO PUT ON WEIGHT).

So get your confidence up with the following plan anon, do it the moment you're done shitposting, no reason to delay.

> 1.) Decide your goal

Are you fat? Are you skinny? Decide if you need to gain muscle weight (skinbros), or lose fat weight (overweight folks).

>2.) Plan out your workouts

a.) Literally just get a piece of paper and write MONDAY, TUESDAY, WEDNESDAY, etc. etc., in columns.

b.) Under these days, pick out the 3-4 days you are most free (Usually looking for about two hours of free time to get to the gym, workout, and shower the sweat off)

c.) If you're focusing on cardio (Those looking to lose weight), pull up maps on your phone, and plot out a TWO MILE course anywhere.

[Side note: The more hills there are, the better.]

OR if you're looking to put on weight, plan out each of these days (simple googling will give you full workout plans). The categories (to cover a good portion of the body) are:
Chest, Arms, Legs, Back

So just assign a group to a day, and do that every time (Focus on compound excercises first, google it.)

NOTE: DO NOT WEIGHT LIFT ON AN EMPTY STOMACH IT WILL REMOVE MUSCLE MASS

>3.) The Final Step - Diet

This is genuinely the hardest part for most people, but start home cooking for EVERY meal. Regardless if you're losing weight or gaining it, eat as close to three times a day every day as you can. If you have a busy schedule, look up how to meal prep for the week. Stick to it.
>>
>>8799424
Also, why the fuck are you so self consious?

I've been in good shape from Rugby most of my life, and I have dated guys with very very subpar bodies simply because they didn't act shy about it.

Even if you aren't confident, just fucking fake it... Eventually it will stick with you.

But of course you're the usual anon who will bitch without taking any advice seriously, so idk why I feel compelled to write so much for you.

Tl;dr to all of this - If he's THAT amazing to you, use that as inspiration to better yourself. Nothing is sexier than seeing a guy improve before your very eyes over the span of a few months (you'll see physical progress if you keep a workout schedule for literally just 4 weeks, it is very well proven that you'll notice the signs of a better body around then.)
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.