[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

passing as a woman is an acid induced trip

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 74
Thread images: 3

My theory is that trannssexuals women are on a trip, like an LSD trip and they do not have an accurate perception of reality. This whole "I am passing as a woman" is absolutely a trip, except that it is not induced by LSD.

Months ago I met online a trans-woman and we became friends. During our conversations, she mentioned that she is deep stealth and she had hesitations meeting me in person, because she is completely stealth, but, either way, after chatting for months, we finally met. We lived only 80 miles apart. We met at a Starbucks and as soon as I saw her, I could immediately tell that she was trans. It was super obvious to me but, then, I said to myself "that's probably because I am trans too, and most people would not clock her".

Anyway, among other things, she mentioned that she was going to a language school and that she was terrified someone from the secretary of her language school would find out she was trans when doing a search via social security. A few months forward, ironically, I met another person who happened to study at the same language school (which is popular in my area) and the person mentioned that there is a "tranny" at the school and that she is weird and everyone makes fun of her behind her back. I was shocked and appalled. This person thinks she is stealth and nobody clocks her and yet everybody knows she is trans. Should I tell her or not?

This reminds me of another case, years ago, when I was working as a paralegal when someone who was trans consulted our law firm and she mentioned that nobody knew she was trans at work and she was concerned that she might be outed by the HR personnell. To make a long story short, every single one in the company, even the janitorial personnel knew she was trans.

Maybe we should embrace ourselves as trans women and realize that stealth is impossible. Hell, even I thought I was stealth and apparently I am not.
>>
I agree with you on the trans being on an acid trip but there really are some trannies that pass. they're very rare though, think bailey jay.
>>
>>8797360
you need to see them in real life, not in pictures. In real life, nobody passes, trust me. In pictures, even a hon can look passable. The ones that don't pass in pictures, don't pass in real life. The ones that pass in pictures, don't pass in real life.
>>
>>8797368
bailey jay has been documented enough for me to safely say she passes, by that I mean I've seen videos of her where I have to remind myself that it's a biological male. the frame, head size and shape, nothing shows the signs. I've seen 1 or 2 other trannies on cam sites throughout the year that give me that impression too.
people had they not transitioned that would have been incredibly feeble looking men...
>>
>>8797380
you do not understand one thing, cam doesn't show the scale. It doesn't. I have seen literally dozens of trannies in cam that looked 100% passable and then you see them in real life and it is obvious that they are men.
>>
>>8797383
dam...you kno they're trans and meet irl and see they're trans...realy maeks u think O_o
>>
>>8797380
bailey jay, I have seen her and she doesn't pass. You must be her here on the board posing as an admirer, she doesn't pass, trust me.
>>
>>8797387
no, you stupid piece of shit. I know they are trans when I chat via webcam and they seem 100% females in the cam. Then, I see the same ones in real life (the same ones that looked 100% female on cam) and it is obvious that they are trans. You stupid piece of shit, I must have hit a nerve.
>>
>>8797387
you cannot appreciate the facial dimensions, the scale, in a cam. You cannot see the individual 360 degrees. In real life, you see literally thousands of details that point all in the maleness direction. You are too fucking stupid to comprehend that.
>>
>>8797383
I've seen a handful, none that I've met in person to my knowledge. bailey jay is exceptional or she wouldn't have the following she's had. I only used her as an example because there are several videos of her from multiple angles and lighting that do give you a pretty good idea of scale. not saying other trannies shouldn't fully embrace themselves and not give a shit about being judged or whatever, just offering my opinion.
>>
>>8797395
talk about hitting a nerve, calm down hon, t-rage isn't a good look for you
>>
>>8797395
> I know they are trans when I chat via webcam and they seem 100% females in the cam. Then, I see the same ones in real life (the same ones that looked 100% female on cam) and it is obvious that they are trans. You stupid piece of shit, I must have hit a nerve.
lmao
>>
>>8797417
all you can say is lmao because I have crushed your dream of passing
>>
>>8797428
why do you want to "crush peoples dream of passing"
>>
File: 1503567781077.jpg (13KB, 245x204px) Image search: [Google]
1503567781077.jpg
13KB, 245x204px
>>8797428
>>8797403
>>8797395
>>8797383

>I'm upset that I didn't pass as well as I thought and so obviously no one else does
>>
>>8797448
no, sweetie, nobody passes, trust and believe. Trannies are delusional.
>>
>>8797470
why are you shitdumping in this thread? op wasn't even being a stereotypical obnoxious tranny.
>>
>>8797338
the real problem here is that trannies do not pass as women, you can just tell they are men, however, the problem is that those around them placate them and say "sweetie, you seem like a real woman to me". When trannies get hit by reality, that is when they commit suicide.
>>
>>8797395
>I must have hit a nerve
FUCKING KEK.
>>
>>8797338
You have a very poor idea of what tripping is like.
>>
I've changed (discreetly) in womens locker room and bathed publicly in a bikini, nobody batted an eye so that's good enough for me..
>>
>>8797604
I figured I was passing when I was asked if I had any spare pads
>>
>>8797368
What about trannies that actually end up in bed with everyday men? While having met in broad daylight? Who got beat up after telling them in private, or immediately blocked or otherwise abused? Or doctors asking you about your period? Or kids never saying anything hurtful even though you watch your niece and their friends now and then?

I know all of those are relative and they all probably lie to them. Or me. Yes those were my experiences and years after starting transition and HRT and all that fuzz I still think everyone knows I'm male. Fuck. Is there even any chance of really REALLY knowing if you pass or not?
>>8797525
What if you know which circles are hugboxes and what if you keep them away at every cost? What is a 'real' reality check? Other trannies that are desilusioned and pissed of at hons and trenders? Cause I have a few of those as friends and we tell each other the honest truth and shit at each other cause we know thats whats important
>>
>>8798192
Go to a normal club for normal people. Or not "normal people", but the type of people who go clubbing, and you'll know. I go there and guys call me "fucking hot", buy me drinks, and grind up on me. Visibly trans women don't usually get that kind of attention.
>>
>>8797338
>Should I tell her or not?
What purpose would it serve?
Knowing that everyone is laughing at her behind her back is not going to help her in any way.
>>
>>8797338
dolldace, aphrodite, cornflakes

nuff said
>>
>>8797604
>>8797623
>tfw repressor
>tfw literally can't imagine what your lives are like
>>
>>8798226
First two don't pass.
>>
>>8797338
Why do you make variations of this same thread all the time? You're getting more annoying than the other shitposters, you also remind me of skull-chan, are you the same poster?
>>
This is why I feel the obsession with passing is unhealthy and counterproductive. Hardly anyone will be 100% "unclockable", but maybe that shouldn't matter. Maybe we should be advocating that being trans is ok. Things didn't get better for gay people until they started living out of the closet, after all.
>>
>>8798217
I haven't been out in ages but I used to go to psytrances and free&easy parties in 2015/2016 and had several people buying me drinks or trying to kiss me or starting a convo or introducing themselfes to me... even though I had bjork-hair and was underweight aka no ass andro mode. One guy asked me once "where does this one come from" and my addon almost shouted "what no shes female what are you talking about" leading to me walking home. So uhm ??? I usually stayed from 6PM up to 8AM, like a usual rave. I went with a friend who is extremely aspi and probably autist and does say hurtful things a lot but he always said I should shut up cause I pass and noone can see there is anything male.
There is a hon-club at my city and they meet at a lgbt-centre; one does take her daughter with her even though it usually gets quiete late and crowded and I'm so sorry for her. I try to distract her when I used to go there and played domino or something and suddenly someone comments on my transition and she goes like O_o "WHAATT? mopa (mom+papa) is anon really just like you? how? i don't believe you!"

My sister is brutally honest aswell and even though I've asked her a few times she tells me I do pass and I should not worry, noone notices a thing (since about 2 years) but also that I was in this awkward andro-phase for a while.
Ugh I dunno, it's a nightmare to start thinking I pass and then end up like one of my former friends, telling others how she knows that she passes and her voice is good (it's not and she looks like a frog)
etc pp
>>8797338
Tell her, it's for the best. She will be devastated at first but it will turn her on the right path. If she doesn't believe you or starts to ridicule her.. maybe send her evidence or tell her to fuck off.
>>
>>8798289
>I haven't been out in ages but I used to go to psytrances and free&easy parties in 2015/2016 and had several people buying me drinks or trying to kiss me or starting a convo or introducing themselfes to me... even though I had bjork-hair and was underweight aka no ass andro mode.

This all seems fine and normal, I'm underweight as well but it seems like there are guys who are into that, they're probably into the "skinny white rock chick" aesthetic or smth. Still want to gain weight tho.

>One guy asked me once "where does this one come from" and my addon almost shouted "what no shes female what are you talking about" leading to me walking home.

I don't understand, did she think he said something else?

>Ugh I dunno, it's a nightmare to start thinking I pass and then end up like one of my former friends, telling others how she knows that she passes and her voice is good (it's not and she looks like a frog)

Well how's your voice? It's way more important than most trans women think, and they seem even worse at judging what constitutes a "cis passing voice" than they are at judging someone's visible passability. Mine is one of the only good ones I've heard, and it goes a long way, cis people are willing to ignore a lot if they have experience with trans women and you don't sound like one.
>>
>>8797338
>thingsthatneverhappened/10
>>
1) passing in a club where everybody is drunk, there are dim lights and beer goggles is easy;
2) feminine pads doesn't mean shit. People who knew from day 1 I was trans would ask me about period, talk about abortion etc. It's a trip. They are trying to placate you.
3) doctors, radiologists, nurses are required, by law, to ask those questions even if you look like Ru Paul.

Don't be stupid and naive. Doesn't mean shit. Passing in a dark club to drunk people is not hard.
>>
>>8798217
>I go there and guys call me "fucking hot", buy me drinks, and grind up on me.

drunk, desperate guys willing to cum on anything
>>
>>8797604
doesn't mean shit. seriously. It is amazing how naive and oblivious you trannies are. Same thing told me a hon I knew, Christina, she said nobody clocked her and she was oblivious to the stares etc
>>
>>8798329
>I don't understand, did she think he said something else?
It was a neutral/slightly masculine meant question from some dude while I stood there and some other dude, who tried to hit on me the whole night, stood besides me. Seems like they knew each other from somewhere. Took some "MDMA" from him aswell but my friend wasn't feeling well and I took him home. Turned out it wasn't ecstasy but some strongly sedating stuff, maybe mixed with PMMA. He also tried everything to make me stay, hold me while i literally dragged my friend home, so I think I got away lucky :(
>voice
clyp.
it/trunzd1f
>>8798350
this
>>8798346
Kinda thought the same so most of those examples didn't mean shit in the end
>>8797604
>>8798356
I know huns doing the same as some kind of dare, even though it's OBVIOUS AS SHIT

Is there any way to know for sure?!
>>
>>8798403
Your voice sounds good, although I can't understand the language, so that might help. I think you probably pass to cis people.
>>
File: shruge.jpg (9KB, 252x200px) Image search: [Google]
shruge.jpg
9KB, 252x200px
>>8797338
I am the very opposite of this. I KNOW I don't pass so I don't even try going full-time even though people sometimes gender me correctly (but they probably do that to every random guy as well, tbqhon). Boymode 4 life.
>>
>>8797338
Clearly you've never taken LSD. It's just a filter bro. If you were an acidhead, you would let your freak flag fly because 'life's too short maan'. It just makes you feel twitchy, empathetic and see pretty textures and phosphenes open-eyed. LSD does not fuel complicated delusions.
T. Loves Acid
>>
>>8798443
you and trannies don't understand one single thing. Someone seeing you in the dark, or a distracted and exhausted cashier might gender you as a female, that does NOT mean that you pass, for christ's sake. They need to have a conversation with you, face to face, and it is then that they will see all the markers pointing into the male direction. Why is it that fucking hard to understand?

Someone doesn't pass at all but is walking on a sidewalk. Someone bumps into her and says "excuse me ma'am". The person who said "ma'am" barely see her. Now, the tranny is gonna start thinking she passes.
>>
>>8799099
Who. Cares?

Is there a law against 'mistakenly' thinking you pass, skullchan? Some detrimental harm being done?

No, that's just your paranoia and BDD acting up again. Seek help, please.
>>
>>8799117
i am not skull chan, i do not need help, you need help. People need to come to terms with reality
>>
>>8799099
>that does NOT mean that you pass
I know that lol. I said I realize that regular cis guys get ma'am'd as well.

Lrn2 reading comprehension before starting your bitter crusades against trannies, my man.
>>
I don't try to hide that I'm trans, I just don't bring it up unless asked. Most people just assume I'm a girl when they meet me because I don't pass as a guy which means where I live, that I must be a girl, even if I'm a "tomboy." There was one woman who was adamantly correcting people that I was a boy, and after a couple of years, her friend asked me if I was a girl.
> Me: Yes
>Woman: No, no, you used to be a girl, now you are a boy, right?
> Me: Nooooooooo
>Her: But you have a wife?
>Me: I'm going the other way.
>Her: Oh! I noticed you had little boobies.
I shit you not, she said "little boobies" in a public space, small town :|

Apparently I was being misgendered a lot because I dress and act like a boy and have a female partner and people were trying to be nice because I don't pass as a boy ????
>>
>>8797338
Yeah psychiatrists have been saying trannies are psychotic since the 1950s.
>>
>>8797338
I think of this as the honeymoon or peak delusion period. And yes its very obnoxious. Happens to all trannies. The really lucky and smart ones get through it quickly and then detransition, but most get past it eventually even if they remain trannies afterwards. Yes, trans people would be better off staying realistic and open.
>>
>>8801223
>As long as people don't comment on my deception, I lie.

Trannylogic ladies and gentlehons.
>>
>>8797338
>>8797368
I'd believe you if I wasn't hit on by men while out in public. Either they don't know I'm trans, or they know and don't give a shit to be seen in front of everyone else around trying to hit on a tranny.

Also I've gone to doctor's offices and on several occasions had to out myself because they'd ask about pregnancy history, last vaginal exam or menstrual cycles. They can't tell and they're friggin nurses and doctors. Or they'll get curious when they look at my chart and see I'm taking female hormones and ask what that's about. Only once has one been aware those are HRT meds and asked if I was actually trans.

I went to a job placement office once and when the trans discussion came up they thought I was a FtM just starting out. They thought I was a female wanting to be a dude and asked if I wanted to be called he/him/his.

Most people can't tell. The average person has no awareness of their surroundings and doesn't pay attention to anything. There's gotta be something wrong with your friend that's incredibly noticeable. Her voice? The way she walks? Facial hair shadow? Adam's apple?
>>
>>8801315
Closeted gays flirt with crossdressers. Doesn't mean they think of you as a woman just means you offer marginally more value in allowing them to convince themselves they aren't gay and won't be outed by fucking you.
>>
>>8801340
Did you even read anything I wrote? I'm not talking about gay nightclubs full of faggots.
>>
>>8801362
Gay bars would be less likely to have closeted gays than out in public. Doctors are enabling you to get money. Enjoy your delusions. Anyone who hears your voice or sees your bones can tell you are a man.
>>
>>8801367
Apparently not, retard troll.
>>
I know this feel, I see full on hons all the time when I'm out of town.

It's disgusting how little effort they take, ape walk and all.

I've been out in public once in girlmode and I'm certain everyone knew. I was out of town so I felt better about not being recognized, but I assure you I felt the stares. I don't get how people can ignore it.

I'm certain even if I pass one day, I'll never feel comfortable with myself. No matter how many people "think" I'm gorgeous, it doesn't matter, I'll still be a boy. I can't look past it, and I can't imagine a scenario where everyone I meet won't catch wise.

Transitioning is the only thing prolonging my suicide, and hope has been hair thin since the beginning.
>>
>>8801379
You are a man.
>>
>>8801484
Thanks for that useful information.
>>
>>8801586
If delusions are not reinforced they will diminish in strength.
>>
>>8799581
As if every single trans person doesn't get a full fucking dose every time they look in the mirror.

It's not about bending reality; it's just about making do to the point where no one goes out of their way to give a shit.
>>
>>8801683
It is about forgetting reality.
>>
>>8801254
gr8 b8 m8, 8/8.

I rather think of it like, "I don't need to be obsessed about gender and it's now a minor part of my life, so unless it comes up in conversation, why make a big deal on it?"

At the very least, my IRL friends appreciate that I'm not one of those trannies hung up on gender all the time.
>>
>>8801720
Content with deceit. Except nobody here passes in real life. You are just forcing people to humor your delusions full time by externalizing them.
>>
So is there a way of knowing if you're deluding yourself when you don't have friends or family that could tell you how you are perceived?
Maybe I'm deluding myself into thinking I don't pass cause it surely isn't the other way arround.

I just want to knooooow AAAAHHHHH
>>
>>8801735
You can externalize your delusions so people will KNOW you are a man who thinks he is a woman but that doesn't mean they actually think that you are, they just no longer want to upset you.
>>
>>8801742
say what
>>
>>8801759
If you are worried about sounding feminine despite being a man, and you dress as a woman, people will still know you are a man from your voice, mannerisms, and bones, they will just stop referring to you as a man to avoid upsetting you so you will no longer be distressed by the feminine voice.
>>
>>8801709
It's never forgotten, trust me. I look down at my hands while typing, I see. I straighten my back and feel the broadness of my shoulders when the weight is shifted. Nothing will ever allow me to forget.

Being comfortable isn't about forgetting but working through self loathing to better deal with reality. Delusion and finding a modicum of happiness are not always mutually exclusive.
>>
>>8801783
>>8798403
https://clyp.it/trunzd1f
but my voice is fine and all these things that happened to me seem to be reassuring. I know how people behave when they see a tranny, I used to go out with seriously non-passing manly-men trannies but it never happened to me. Yes in broad daylight, but sure I always reckon to not pass at all
>>
>>8801803
So why not accept being a gay male instead of making us look insane?

If you know you are a gay guy why push it? You can crossdress and wear makeup and still be a gay guy.

>>8801821
I am 100% sure in real life it would be different.
>>
>>8801828
but those things were all in real life? It's not like I'm exhausted after using my voice, it's just a natural thing to do for me it has been like this since 2014. I do talk a lot, sometimes 24/7 on my phone, with colleagues, friends etc. I'm very confident and am not afraid of talking to others or confronting them.
I gave voice training to lots of friends ;_;
>>
>>8801828
>I'm real but you're fake

okay
>>
>>8801828
Because I'm not a gay male? Absent of any sexual promiscuity, this is still exactly who I am.

Most people will read me as trans. Most people will not care. Earth orbits.
>>
>>8801862
Being gay is verifiable with penile plethysmographs. Being "trans" is not independently verifiable.
>>
>>8801828
>why not just do what I do?

Anon, I can't say it any other way than you just don't understand.
I have a friend in class who is horribly ugly with welts and acne destroying her face, I still somehow sit there envious of her face, because at least people don't see a man.

I'm a cute twink by others' descriptions and I have an amazing boyfriend, but I'd throw it all away to be that ugly girl.
Sexual encounters has little part here. I just want to be seen as a girl. I want to be treated as an equal by my friends, not "the boy" of the group. Granted, I get much better treatment as "the gay one" but that doesn't mean I enjoy it. I don't want to be the cutie turning people gay, I want a normal relationship. I want to be seen as a girl, no more, no less.

In youth, I'd look in the mirror and not know who that was. It's genuine, I'd be shocked every time. Just like you probably wouldn't want to be a girl, I don't want to be me.
>>
>>8801883
>i don't trust anyone unless their dick gets hard
>everyone is a liar but me

is that really how you live your life?
Thread posts: 74
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.