[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Advertisement | Home]

my boyfriend did something really horrible to me last night...

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 3

File: 34634563456.png (914KB, 620x868px) Image search: [Google]
34634563456.png
914KB, 620x868px
my boyfriend did something really horrible to me last night... we were having sex and i was bottoming as usual when he started fucking me too hard that it started to hurt. i told him to stop but he didn't listen and kept on going at it. i tried to get up but he pushed me down and starting going in and out at sharp angles which made me scream out loud. i begged him to stop but he just wouldn't... he just kept fucking until he came and the he slapped me in the face. usually he only only slaps me when i mouth off to him and sometimes he's rough with sex but this time was different. i feel violated and now i'm really freaking out inside. what do i do about this!?
>>
Well, you have a few options.

You can move on, you can call the police, you can talk to him.

Moving on means saying "This guy doesn't respect me, doesn't respect my boundaries, and seems to care about his own pleasure more than anything else"
Police means saying all of the above, in addition to you wanting him to face legal consequences.
Talking to him means saying "Hey, what the fuck was that? I asked you to stop and you didn't. That isn't cool, and it's hurting me that you don't seem to care about me". That can be done in person or over the phone, over the phone if you feel like things might turn violent.
>>
>>8796895
I'm sorry that happened to you. Be well.
>>
>what do i do about this!?
Accept that you're now his bitch, and learn to live with it.
>>
I would have beat the shit out of him.
But I'm actually a dude.
>>
Gee, just tell him you'll dump him if anything like that happens again.
>>
>>8796895
nigga you were literally raped. you withdrew consent and he kept fucking going. that is not okay. get the fuck outta there, because this will just get worse
>usually he only only slaps me when i mouth off to him
that's domestic abuse, this is not a safe relationship for you, for the love of god, get out of there
>>
>>8796895
Welp you're being raped and abused, gtfo of that relationship before things get worse
>lick my willy and call me billy
>>
You were raped, sorry about that, also you need to leave that relationship because it's not going to get better
>>
File: 1491025962649.jpg (67KB, 444x457px) Image search: [Google]
1491025962649.jpg
67KB, 444x457px
>>8796895

da fak
>>
>>8796895
Wow anon, I'd get your local fag group together and beat his ass

But seriously, you got raped. Call the police, and get the fuck out of there.
>>
>>8796895
Your abusing boyfriend just raped you. Get away from him. Call the cops and get a restraining order. And buy a gun and learn how to shoot it.
>>
>>8796967
>>8797175
Let's not go over the top. Yes it was rape this time but slapping a bitch is hardly abuse.
>>
>>8797271
>Assaulting your significant other isn't abuse

I mean, sure. If one time there's an argument so severe that results in a slap, that's not a huge deal, but if a dude literally smacks his boyfriend every time he "backtalk" him, that's very clearly abuse.
>>
>>8797312
More like the other way around. If it's how their relationship works, it's not abuse. A random slap on the other hand, spells problems.
>>
>>8796900
Fucking THIS.
One of these needs to happen immediately OP, otherwise hes going to think he can get away with doing this again.
Get off your ass.
>>
>>8797330
Are you retarded? Constant hitting of someone being the norm IS ABUSE.
>>
Nice LARP story and thanks for the fap material
>>
>>8796900
This.
Personaly I'd talk to him.
>>
File: 1473829763711.jpg (59KB, 400x571px) Image search: [Google]
1473829763711.jpg
59KB, 400x571px
>its a mentally ill tranny realizes that the only people that date them are also mentally ill thread
>>
>>8797435
How do you know they aren't gay? Retard
>>
>>8796895
>sex hurts
>this is natural
naw
>>
There's something you're not telling us OP. Didn't you tell your boyfriend you didn't want him to stop even if you said 'stop'?
>>
Dump him
>Dump him
Dump him
>Dump him
Dump him
>Dump him
Dump him
>Dump him
Dump him
>Dump him
>>
>>8797388
They said, "if that's how their relationship works." I took that to mean some kind of D/s relationship where face-slapping was agreed upon before. In that case, I would agree that face-slapping on a relatively regular basis is not necessarily abuse - but a slap out of the blue that was not pre-agreed to is a bad sign.

Otherwise, yes, you are right.
>>
>>8796895
Talk to him! Sometimes people just get carried away while having sex.

If he's your boyfriend you should know him as a person. If this is out of character for him something might be wrong.

Let him know how you feel and see if he's willing to restrain himself in future.

If you really love someone then you'll understand when they slip up. But you also need to be rational and know when the love in your relationship is gone and when its time to move on.
>>
>not having bit off his cock first
you slept with someone that you wern't married to.
Thread posts: 27
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoin at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Posts and uploaded images are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that website. If you need information about a Poster - contact 4chan. This project is not affiliated in any way with 4chan.