[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

FtMs, did you experience any incidents of cis female friends

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1

File: 8483904.jpg (74KB, 317x475px) Image search: [Google]
8483904.jpg
74KB, 317x475px
I had 2 straight cis female classmates back when I was in school. They were the closest of friends, doing everything together yada yada until one day one of them badmouthed the other to her bf and when the other girl found out, both of them got into a huge fight.
>>
>>8796721
Numerous times.
What kind of question is that supposed to be, is there something special about it?
>>
>>8796721
Yeah, but I was in a literal school for retards and everyone did that. There was always drama about some shit.
>>
Not an FTM but what are you trying to argue OP? That FTMs have seen the ugly side of their cis counterparts and thus stray away from it?
>>
>>8797157
>>8797171
please describe it so i can understand female socialization.
t. not op
>>
>>8797975
I don't know, I never really noticed things like that. When I was a lot younger, girls would act like prissy bitches and all they wanted to do was talk shit to each other and about makeup. Then, as a grew older, I noticed that other men were essentially the same. There were differences, but most of the men and women I were around either acted passive aggressive or were downright crazy. Remember this one dude that would always try to act like the class sage when all he would do was spread gossip and refuse to do work. Then, I remember this one girl who would scream and try to beat the shit out of her classmates and teachers. The only friend I had during highschool was this antisocial chick who hated people, and we talked about being poor and shit. I remember she put a dude into a chokehold once. She also blacked out a lot.
>>
>>8797975
This was not a problem I had with the majority of my female friends. Generally, it seems to be about girls who're unable to exercise power through more traditionally masculine means (being physically threatening, taking up a lot of space in social circles to make themselves indisposable) taking control through means of social manipulation. Most of my female friends were very straightforward, tomboyish, or not particularly thirsty for power. The people who did go behind my back, being petty and backstabby, were the ones who for whatever reason couldn't assert themselves simply by taking up the space they felt they deserved, and generally had less stellar self-awareness or confidence.
>>
>>8796721
No because I have never had any "female friends."
>>
>>8797157
>>8797942
Not trying to argue anything, just want to hear experiences
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.