[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Showing up on no ones Gaydar

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 4

File: aa3.jpg (84KB, 680x680px) Image search: [Google]
aa3.jpg
84KB, 680x680px
>Be young, long-haired femme

>Wears comfy or girly clothing, not super into fashion. Would like to wear brighter colors and weirder clothes

I also don't show up on anyone's Gaydar. I'm not willing to cut my hair, but I also wanna show up on someone's gaydar for once

>What do?
>>
File: Dominican2.png (404KB, 600x596px) Image search: [Google]
Dominican2.png
404KB, 600x596px
>>8796181
Everyone knows you are gay. You are like a hon convinced he is passable. You are fooling nobody.
>>
Nah son, no one thinks you're gay where I live unless you cut your hair to boylength and dye it blue, wear plaid, have a shitload of piercings and generally look like an SJW

Advice wanted pls
>>
File: Koume.png (1MB, 928x1040px) Image search: [Google]
Koume.png
1MB, 928x1040px
>>8796205
>wearing plaid and having piercings makes you look like an SJW
Fuck this gay Earth. I grew up having that being punk/alternative/emo aesthetics, and I ain't gonna change because of some psychos.
>>
>>8796734
>>8796205
SJWs don't even exist in the way you've been taught to imagine. They're just young people. You needn't worry.
>>
>>8796739
>taught to imagine.
But I have met them, anon. I can deal with people calling me an emo creep or whatever, that's the usual. ''SJW'' is just wrong though.
It's sad how you can't have tattoo or piercings anymore without being thought of as an SJW. Can't you just think I am gay and move on? Why does it have to be political. Help me anon.
>>
>>8796745
You haven't met them m8, because stereotypes don't exist. The SJWs I've been taught to imagine would consider calling you an emo creep to be offensive and wrong.
>>
File: 1501109430280.jpg (28KB, 331x301px) Image search: [Google]
1501109430280.jpg
28KB, 331x301px
>>8796752
>stereotypes don't exist.
pffft okay anon whatever you say.
>>
>>8796762
>people can be fit into simple archetypes
No friend, that's super simple, the world isn't super simple, everyone is an individual, you can't just distill things down into a black and white vision unless you're just okay with being a retard. This kind of thinking is why you're so insecure about your looks and what people think of you.
The answer is to not worry about it. If one political extremist accuses you of being another political extremist because of your look then move on, don't dwell on it, and don't believe in ass-backwards retarded generalizations like some kid who hasn't experienced anything at all.
>>
>>8796768
I never said that. I said stereotypes is a thing, look it up. I never said they match 100% and that everything is black and white. Also I am not really insecure about my looks, but getting political insults based on how you stress would be annoying. I don't over generalize but stereotypes exists for a reason, and they aren't always true obviously. And of course I am gonna just keep moving but that doesn't change the fact that it's a bummer to see such a good image be ruined by politics.
You sound like the type of person who thinks they got it all figured out and starts assuming everybody else knows less than you do, so I am just gonna cut it here and leave the thread desu.
Have a good day.
>>
>>8796781
>You sound like the type of person who thinks they got it all figured out and starts assuming everybody else knows less than you do,
Literally what I'm telling you not to do, by listening to stereotypes and letting stereotypes influence your own self image.
>>
>>8796181
Just wear a small rainbow bracelet or some shit idk
>>
It's about mannerisms i think. I live in an extremely conservative area, have long hair a bit past shoulders, femme body and face, and people randomly start a talk me in the bus/market/college with no problems, something that doesn't happens with gay people. They think i'm a metalhead or something like this which got unlucky with T and looks like a fag.

This happens bc my mannerisms are neutral/not like a flamboyant fag. In my class there's a guy with long hair just like me. But the way he sits, talks, walks, everything put together makes him a huge faggot.
>>
>>8796181
Suspiciously AGP OP.
>>
>>8796181
>>8797217
Ditto wearing rainbow flag stuff. Bracelet, necklace, etc.
>>
You're a lesbian, right? wear something related to that, like something rainbow, you like bright colors yeah?

It's as painfully obvious as one can get,

Other anons agree
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.