[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

hello /lgbt/ I seriously need some help never thought I would

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

File: 4233234423.png (4KB, 111x90px) Image search: [Google]
4233234423.png
4KB, 111x90px
hello /lgbt/ I seriously need some help

never thought I would end up here but I will give you the quick rundown

>working at shitty but well-payed job
>awkward shy guy 5ft11 guy who has been working longer than me all of a sudden announces he is trans
>starts coming into work in the women's uniform and wears makeup that makes him look like an early 2000's emo
>puts on these fishnet fingerless gloves under his real working gloves
>all of a sudden starts saying shit like "haha I really don't understand men, they do some weird stuff!"
>has oblong sized head and a receding hairline which he does a comb over with
>sometimes doesn't wear tights with his skirt and you can see his man legs
>constantly bitches about the work and says stuff like "ah anon, can't believe they expect us girls to lift the same as men!" when like 2 weeks prior he was having no trouble doing the work

how can I tell his guy to fuck off without getting fired, pls I don't want to lose this job but he will report me if I hurt his feels.
>>
Just do your job faggot and ignore the person
>>
>>8796163
Kek i'm an awkward shy guy with AGP who hides his power level at work. Must be an AGP thing. I wouldn't have the balls to transition and i'm scared of E making me fat, weak and dysfunctional.
>>
>>8796163
all of your complaints are about your opinion of coworkers physical traits.
fuck off. come back with a senario where trans anon can't lift 50 lbs.
>>
>>8796163
So you are upset that she is dressing differently? or are you upset that she is now expressing herself. Why not stop judging other peoples work ethic and start focusing on your own. If she is really being that slow and obnoxious than management will see it and she will be reprimanded without you being anywhere near, or have anything to do with it.
If her dressing the way she wants to bothers you so much than you my friend need to take a good long look at what you find offensive and think.... Does this affect me in any way? We deserve respect, we are valid, and misgendering someone is wrong. The reason why no one has responded to your post earlier is because it is either a troll post or we are sick and tired of having to put up with shitty people like you all day long.
>>
>>8796243
This.
>>
>>8796163
>starts coming into work in the women's uniform and wears makeup that makes him look like an early 2000's emo
eh whatever
>puts on these fishnet fingerless gloves under his real working gloves
that's...alittle weird
>all of a sudden starts saying shit like "haha I really don't understand men, they do some weird stuff!"
ok, stop.
>sometimes doesn't wear tights with his skirt and you can see his man legs
Stop!
>constantly bitches about the work and says stuff like "ah anon, can't believe they expect us girls to lift the same as men!" when like 2 weeks prior he was having no trouble doing the work
STOP!

Jesus, I'm a transgirl and this made me cringe so hard.
Why do some people lack so much self awareness?
why can't they just be like a normal person and not draw attention to themselves.
>>
hes not trans, hes just fucking retarded
>>
File: 234324234.png (34KB, 633x758px) Image search: [Google]
234324234.png
34KB, 633x758px
>>8796354
no I honestly don't care he fell for the trans-meme but he's just so fucking annoying, it's like he got all his female personality from fucking cartoons and movies and tries to be a stereotypical bimbo.

he's not even trans, I think he just has a fetish at this point.

hopefully a box falls on him and ends him.
>>
>>8796163
>5ft 11
Kys manlet
>>
>>8796163
Oh my god, OP. My thoughts and prayers. Patience. Oh lordy, patience. I'll think on this and respond later if the thread's still up.

>>8796354
I feel like there's an element of "please don't identify with me; we're not the same" going on here. If all involved were cis, straight, and in no other way controversial or stand-out, this "OMG, men, right?" behavior would still be awkward, at best, to most people.
>>
>>8796243
Yeah, I don't know what you expect to do about it other than this. There's a thousand more infinitely annoying people out there.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.