[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What's harder?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3

File: DITro9vWsAAj_-p.jpg (87KB, 849x1200px) Image search: [Google]
DITro9vWsAAj_-p.jpg
87KB, 849x1200px
What's harder? Telling your mom you're trans or telling her you were raped?
>>
my cock is harder than all of these
>>
RREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
>>
>>8795936
Idk was it a good raping?
>>
>>8795936
That's kind of difficult to judge.

You sort of need tell her the first one.

You don't need to tell anyone the second one.

But if I felt the need I'd probably say rape since it's easier to imply and doesn't need as detailed an explanation for her to get.
>>
Did both, definitely easier telling her I was trans.
>>
>>8795977

I'm failing on both fronts rn, my mom point blank asked me if I was sexually assaulted when I wasn't ready to tell her, she kinda' knows I'm trans but it's complicated. I think she picked up on the rape thing because ever since I've come home from college I've had some weird tics and have a bit of a stutter
>>
>>8795936
Depends on who raped you. If it was your Dad, then maybe that might be harder. And trust me...Mom already knows you're trans, the little voice in her head has been telling her it's probable for years now. Parents always kinda know.
>>
>>8795977
>>8795936
why would you tell your parents about being raped or anything like that?
I never told them about any of my misadventures (wasnt raped just shitty experiences and got beat up couple times)
>>
>>8795936
telling her you raped a transperson
>>
Why's it so hard to tell people close to you that you got raped?

Asking for a friend.
>>
File: 58778785.jpg (17KB, 362x205px) Image search: [Google]
58778785.jpg
17KB, 362x205px
Tell her both at the same time and post the result.
>>
>>8795966
>You sort of need tell her the first one.
>You don't need to tell anyone the second one.
That's generally how they get away with it you selfish failure of a human being
>>
>>8795977
What happened both times you came out?
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.