[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

srs neovagina healing like a wound

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 35
Thread images: 4

....so what?

from what I heard you can still piss with it if it's grown over. you just can't have sex. I don't want to have sex anyway, so it's a win win situation?

seriously, dilating 4 hours a day every day just to have vaginal sex?
>>
>>8794210
ooooooooooor don't chop anything off and not have any scars and all that bull and have buttsex instead?
I never understood why ppl chop off their dicks, like seriously?
>>
>>8795500
The very thought of that makes me so anxious. Like imagine waking up one day and realising it wasn't what you really wanted. The amount of shock and regret would be so frightening
>>
>>8795508
you mean after the choping? fuck that shit, don't even go there and be happy with what you got.
"the dick makes it cuter" is all I should need to say.
>>
>>8795500
I look at dick, I want to remove it. even hidden in pantsu it's a gross bulge together with balls

and especially when it starts getting harder under warm water and when im aroused. Shit like this is why I don't masturbate

shaving too is a pain

seriously I want to get srs, let it grow over and never have to worry about anything my genitals again
>>
>>8795512
Yeah after the surgery. I can imagine that there have already been a few cases of it and it's scary. It should honestly be illegal to perform the surgery
>>
>>8794210
>>8795517
they have "cosmetic srs" which doesn't give vaginal depth, so no dilating and faster recovery. but since that doesn't match male OR female genitals, that's the true genital mutilation
>>
>>8795523
they let you do some crazy shit as long as you fork over the money so nothign you can do about it
>>
>>8795527
thanks, I'll look into that

also fuck you
>>
>>8795517
b-but why? why would one do such a thing? I mean.... I can't speak for them since I like mine and all that but still.
like... no reason to chop it off and scar your groin area for life is there?
I mean once (or if you like that) you eat hormones it pretty much becomes a big limb clit anyway, shrinking a bit aswell thus further making it not be in the way...
>>
>>8794210
"growing over" is a myth
after the initial healing period, the reason you are dialating is to keep the muscles from closing too tightly, and to keep from loosing depth (other wise it will be like only a couple inches deep at most). The only thing close to "closing up" would be stricture, but even that would just be the opening getting narrower and tighter. That being said, you should avoid stricture, at least by dilating the first few months, just because it can cause difficulties if you develop complications. After that though, if you don't care about ever having vaginal sex, it will never "heal over" it will just get impractically tight. That being said, a few doctors do have "external only" vulvaplasties, which might might provide better visual results, and wouldnt require dilating at all.
>>
>>8795527
actually though, who the fuck wants to fuck you with a half-vag? not straight men, not gay women, and bisexuals would probably prefer one or the other.
>>
>>8795512
There is no chopping involved, other than the testicles if present. Basically all tissue is reused, at least if you have a decent doctor (although usually some of the erectile tissue is removed). Its more like slicing open in a bunch of different places, cutting open, inverting, sewing together, splitting, and suturing. There is basically no chopping involved.
>>
looks like someone spent too much time on /pol/ keke
>>
File: 1424547772595.jpg (432KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
1424547772595.jpg
432KB, 1280x720px
>>8795545
I've been on hrt for five years, kid. My T is below female ranges, and while I don't get erect in the same way I did before, I can confirm with absolute confidence that "big limb clit" is a lie.

Stop saying lies to others and to yourself. Wait few more years until genital dysphoria kicks in for real.

>>8795558
I'm not doing this for sex. I have given up on having sex, ever. And having sex with penis hanging there and getting semi hard is one of the most emotionally self harmful things I can do to myself anyway.
>>
>>8795557
Yes, I know, my mother did a surgery for a transwoman who had this happen to her few years ago. But I didn't know how else to say it to be quick and so that turboautists with attention span of less than 10 seconds will understand what I'm trying to say.

>>8795573
>keke

that someone is you
>>
>>8795589
Your mother does trans surgery? You realize that's like the luckiest thing ever?
>>
>>8795545
>why would one do such a thing
I had SRS and I hated my genitals. HRT and transitioning was not enough to get my dysphoria under control. Once I had SRS my dysphoria finally got under control.
A penis is a male organ and mental gymnastics won't change that.
>>
File: 1419113903508.jpg (310KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
1419113903508.jpg
310KB, 1280x720px
>>8795604
She's also writing me estrogen prescriptions only because I'm too lazy to go to my doctor in another city.

*wiggles in privilege*

..however, I won't demand this of her, and I'm probably better off going to one of world-renown surgeons for this and the "cosmetic srs" variant anyway. But I can count on her in case of post surgery complications, which in case of "partial srs" without vaginoplasty there probably will be none.
>>
>>8795589
dumb newfag
>>
File: kektus.jpg (6KB, 230x164px) Image search: [Google]
kektus.jpg
6KB, 230x164px
>>8795671
>refuses to speak like a tard
>must be a newfag

say kektus next
>>
>>8795681
you're retarded
>>
>>8794210
Pretty sure it's only an initial risk during the first couple months because they scrape away the epidermal layer to remove follicles so it's all exposed skin. Once it is healed it should be fine
>>
>>8795718
I think you have it reversed. They scrape away the lower part of the dermal layer that contains the follicles. Some kind of sloughing off and regeneration of the epidermal layer occurs as the skin adapts to being in a cavity.
>>
>>8795893
eventually the skin quality changes, from regular epidermal type skin, to a mucosal one, although this depends on ur age and certain other factors.

I have weird skin that can kinda "turn mucosal" really easily, and its actually caused problems for me in the past.
>>
>>8796077
I know the skin in my neovag has changed but I don't know how to characterize it. It's a bit moist but nowhere near enough to not need lube.
>>
>>8795579
dysphoria? me? hahaha
nice one "kid"
>>
>>8796077
[citation needed] on it becoming truly mucosal like the layer naturally there on cis women (which isn't skin).

What were your mucosal skin problems?
>>
>>8795517
what if they had a flaccidization surgery which made it permanently incapable of becoming erect
>>
>>8797244
I'm this >>8796978 anon. I have no experience with cis vaginas but I'm pretty sure my neovag lining is different. Like I said I don't know how to characterize it because it's different from anything else.
>>
>>8797258
Different anon who has already had SRS, but I wanted the dick and balls gone and I wanted a neovagina. My dick never totally stopped working but killing it wouldn't have been enough, nor would an orchi have done it for me. SRS made a huge positive difference in my dysphoria.
>>
>>8797275
Also cannot stand my penis want it gone asap.
If you don't your honesty not trans.
The feeling of wanting to "chop something off" is....... It haunts you. day on and day out
>>
>>8795517
>>8797275
>>8798840
Am i the only one on earth who has genital dysphoria but can still masturbate regularly?
>>
>>8798856
Probably not but HRT reduced the urge to do so enormously for me. After SRS I don't have genital dysphoria but I still have the reduced sex drive.
>>
>>8798856
check your t levels if you are on hrt
Thread posts: 35
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.