[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Robin is more like a male or female name for you? I know that

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 1

Robin is more like a male or female name for you?

I know that Robin is an unisex name.
>>
Robin has more of a male feel to me, but not on the same tier as Bruce.

Then again I know more male Robins than female ones.
>>
i had a school friend called Robin who was a girl but desu she might have been Robyn.

Robin Hood tho is the most dudely of dudes
>>
>>8794012
>>I know more male Robins than female ones.

In real life or fiction? Where are you from?
>>
>>8794018
can you check if she was Robin or Robyn?
>>
>>8794003
It's a fucking curse. Everyone thinks they're the first to think of the jokes, and that they're always fucking funny.
They never stop to think that you've heard every single fucking variation on every single reference attached to it.

I'd change it legally, but I can't be fucking bothered at this point, and the only other name I respond to isn't 'normal' enough to be taken seriously.
>>
>>8794003
never met anyone named robin
>>
>>8794029
srry but I',m not native, what jokes? what are you talking about?
>>
>>8794003
I've never met a male Robin IRL but I've met several female ones. Now that I think of it it's weird how most of the famous Robins are male. The only females I can think of are Howard Stern's co-host and a chick from big brother, though idk how "famous" you'd consider either of them.
>>
>>8794003
sounds like a male english name or a bird in english.
>>
>>8794003

I guess it's more of a woman's name, since I hear of more female Robins than male. Though whenever I hear or read the name, I think "male." It's odd, I'm glad you helped me realize this.
>>
I know two female Robins and no male Robin, but I always personally prefered Robin for boys.
>>
>>8794003
knew a Robin in elementary school that had down syndrome
he was a guy, and every fictional Robin I know is a guy, so yeah
>>
Damien is best Robin.

Also most likely to end up a fag in-universe anyways
>>
>>8795237
hahahaha
>>
I think I knew a guy named robin but he may have been full of shit. Liked to wear skirts but regretted it after he came what a pussy.
>>
>>8796719
was Robin his birth name or a nickname?
>>
>>8796724
That's why I'm not sure, because of that part.
>>
>>8794003
Isn't this basically just asking "do you personally know more male or female people named Robin?".
>>
>>8796731
not really, maybe you know more females but it's a male name for you like with >>8794166
>>
>>8794003
I've known equal numbers of male and female Robins, but the male Robins are all older, none of them that I know in my generation. I haven't met any other Robyns, so as far as I'm concerned it's a girl's name.
>>
>>8794003
Robin Williams
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.