[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is it ok to misgender hons?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 49
Thread images: 3

File: image.jpg (66KB, 500x667px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
66KB, 500x667px
Is it ok to misgender hons?
>>
Use the proper pronouns: hon/hons/honself
>>
>>8793939
I'm really divided on the misgendering thing. I think people should use the pronouns that come to mind when they see a person - deciding gender is a subconscious thing - but also it's very rude to use the wrong pronoun if someone informs you otherwise. So it's a touchy subject. Obviously if you pass enough where people use appropriate l pronouns without asking it's not an issue.
t. mtf
>>
>>8793939
not native here, what the hell is exactly a hon?
>>
>>8793968
tbqhon leave now
>>
>>8793972
>tbqhon leave now.
kys
>>
>>8793975
tbqhon no you kys
>>
>>8793977
hahaha, poor fag
>>
-Always gender hons correctly
-When passing trans women tell you that they're trans, misgender them.
>>
>>8794022
Huh?
>>
not intentionally no

I mean you can if you want, it's just why purposely be a dick to anyone
>>
>>8794030
tbqhon kys
>>
>>8794035
>why respect biology
>>
>>8794037
the anon got crazy lol
>>
>>8794039
>why disrespect identity
>>
>>8793939

No. Hons are AGP and deserve to be respected as the only true trans. Better looking HSTS are just gay men and should be misgendered all the time :^)
>>
>>8794049
Science > indivuals
>>
>>8794056
>:^)
>>
the fuck is thread going
>>
No, I think misgendering a hon is worse than misgendering a conventionally "pretty" mtf because the hon has a rougher life.
>>
Are any of us really qualified to know who is a hon? We stare at brow ridges and expanded facial planes all day that cisses wouldn't look twice at.
>>
My husband has strong brow ridge and jawline which look amazing on him but I worry what happens if we have a daughter.
>>
>>8793939
Vae victis. You pass and you get a choice. If your a hon, heh *teleports behind your pronouns and basic human respect*. nothing personel SIR
>>
The pic in the op reminds me of myself I want to fucking die
>>
Some trans people are truly fucked by puberty or hrt-contraindicating health problems and will never pass, but they're still people with dignity and there is no cost or inconvenience to overlooking their appearance and affirming their identity.

Trenders and CD/sissy subculture can fuck off though because they do cause harm.
>>
>>8794135
Its a "muh human rights" chapter
>>
>>8793939
misgender everyone
>>
>>8794146
Then do it
>>
>>8794022
i second this
>>
File: 908908.png (1MB, 1028x1386px) Image search: [Google]
908908.png
1MB, 1028x1386px
>>8794056
Only straight men think that calling hsts "gay boys" is an insult.
>>
>>8794155
only because you asked
>>
>>8794149
>because they do cause harm.
?
>>
>>8794218
it is because it invalidates them as transgender women
>>
ITT: triggered hons
>>
No point in it. They can already tell I see them as men by how "ma'am" clunks off my tongue instead of smoothly, by how my face involuntarily warps into one of confusion and the tiny pause before any pronouns are said because I my mind has to correct itself.
No point. I might as well be polite to them.
>>
>>8794247
They do so by fetishising, misrepresenting, and pretending to speak for people who have a legit medical problem, alienating people who would probably otherwise support or be neutral to the T. People are not disgusted by those who are living quietly doing their best fitting in with society, but by attention whores and perverts. Compare with how gay people were viewed and portrayed a generation or two ago vs today.
>>
>>8793939
It's ok to misgender hons but not qt twinkhons with soft cone tits
>>
who the fuck cares
>>
>>8794467
Why do you think they don't have "legit medical problems" themselves?
>>
>>8793939
Oh god, I literally look like this guy.
>>
File: andrearitsu.jpg (813KB, 1800x1555px) Image search: [Google]
andrearitsu.jpg
813KB, 1800x1555px
>>8794541
>>
>>8794617
Literally me except I don't wear weeaboo outfits because I know I would look gross in them.
>>
>>8794500
I should have been more specific. In the context of transsexuality, GD is a prerequisite condition. Trenders and fetishists do not report having GD. They may have other problems, but they are not suffering from the types I'm referring to.
>>
>>8794681
Which "hons" exactly are you claiming don't have GD?
>>
>>8794487
MMMMM sexy cone tits
>>
>>8794617
this is AGP taken to it's ultimate extremes
>>
>>8793939
Yes..
>>
>>8793939
No, properly gender them as male
>>
>>8794706
The ones that go outside looking like men in dresses
Thread posts: 49
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.