[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I may have just started a war with my ex

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3

File: my fav pan meme.png (174KB, 506x512px) Image search: [Google]
my fav pan meme.png
174KB, 506x512px
ok, so im in high school and am female and pretty gay. anyway, today, I finally talked to my ex girlfriend who broke up with me over facebook, which i dont check at all so she didnt tell me for a week.
and when i say talk, i mean i flipped her off.
now i'm little worried cause this girl can and will get pissed at you for anything, and me and my best friend already have a very bad relationship with her. suggestions on how to deal with it?
>>
1) start with growing up
>>
anything else
>>
step 2, don't be a stereotypical daddy's money lesbian and attention seek

anything else?
>>
1 im not lesbian
2 what does daddy's money even mean?
>>
>>8793663
Just move on, keep your distance, get out of that clusterfuck and ask your friends to do the same. Then find yourself. You have time you're in highschool. I'm sure you'll figure it out.
>>
>>8793720
it means you're seeking attention by pretending to be a lesbian while living off of daddy's money
>>
>>8793723
thanks, i'll try
>>
>>8793729
man, i just got a problem and this bitch took a girl kissing her crush to death threat level.
>>
>>8793747
Wtf that's completely disproportionate but you're all teens you'll be okay
>>
File: 1456751680362.jpg (38KB, 600x450px) Image search: [Google]
1456751680362.jpg
38KB, 600x450px
>be in a fast food place in boymode(never went girl mode)
>guy comes up to me
>"hey miss. Can i have some change so i can get something to eat"
>tell him i have like 40 cents to spare in slight guy voice and take out my wallet that is considered a guy wallet which he instantly notices.
>"wait are you a guy?"
>laugh and look away
>"you really don't look the part"
>he walks away
Is it time mtfg?
>>
>>8793948
wait no WRONG FUCKING THREAD

ignore this
>>
>>8793663
>talking to someone you know is a confirmed lunatic
Why?
>>
you must be 18 years ...
>>
File: 1489074544151.jpg (19KB, 236x380px) Image search: [Google]
1489074544151.jpg
19KB, 236x380px
>>8793663
>>8793720
>high school
>am female
>pretty gay
>not a dyke tho teehee
First of all, leave you disgusting underage cumguzzling bislut. Second, all you have to do is ignore your ex, like a mature, normal person would do, instead of making a big deal of it.
>>
>>8793948
I love that picture.
>>
>>8793948
homeless people are really nice and aware of the pronoun game
same goes for people in jail, except the cops.
>>
>>8793663
>started a war with my ex
post timestamp of the guam nuke plan, kim
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.