[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hugboxing Discussion

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 2

File: lelcirclejerk.png (529KB, 599x1359px) Image search: [Google]
lelcirclejerk.png
529KB, 599x1359px
why are some trans groups like this? if my top surgery results looked like this i'd fucking sue and never let anyone see my chest. why go through a 2 month recovery just to still have boobs?

pic related: freshly screencapped hugboxing so bad it borders on delusional.

post the worst hug boxing you've seen
>>
>>8793582
I thought MtFs were cringy with their hugboxing on Reddit. But woah, this...this is bad.

I feel so sorry for you guys
>>
>>8793582
DELUSION
E
L
U
S
I
O
N
>>
I get that no one wants to tell them it's bad, but hugboxes are just as bad as hateboxes
>>
File: image.jpg (108KB, 1080x1080px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
108KB, 1080x1080px
Ftm ribs look so much smaller after top surgery
>>
They went through the surgery and they have boobs. Its their body and it makes no sense to say anything nasty about it. Would you make fun of a cis guys moobs or comment about it? imagine if a cis guy had to have a surgery and people started talking about moobs? Since when is common courtesy a "hugbox"?
>>
>>8793582
It's rather revealing that FTMs are the chief hugboxers.
>>
>>8794176
>Would you make fun of a cis guys moobs or comment about it?
every fat man who goes out in public receives comment on their weight at least several times a week
>imagine if a cis guy had to have a surgery and people started talking about moobs?
it's not even an "imagine". every dude i've ever known who had gynecomastia also said that they avoid talking about the surgery because people don't let them forget about it.
as a man, you either shut up about the terrible things in your life or you deal with being publicly mocked. there are no other options.
>>
>>8794245
>chief hugboxers
Are you for real? Do the words "confirmation bias" mean anything to you? I've never seen bullshit this bad in an FtM community before. kys.
>>
>>8794538
Calm down dear.
>>
>>8793582
>calling someone an idiot is an abliest slur
>>
>>8794168
they look like ribs belonging to a kid lmao
and yes i'm jelly
>>
>>8794466
>as a man, you either shut up about the terrible things in your life or you deal with being publicly mocked
"As a man, you either shut up and take the abuse like a victim or you deal with taking abuse like a victim."

Yah, gee, I sure can't wait to 'man up'. Sounds amazing. CLEARLY the best thing strong, capable, superior men can do is...just recognize there are no other options.
>>
>>8794637
>"As a man, you either shut up and take the abuse like a victim or you deal with taking abuse like a victim."
Literally what men are taught.
>>
>>8794660
I don't often agree with the feminazies, but yes, they're right on that one: our patriarchal culture is toxic to men too.
>>
>>8794705
>our patriarchal culture
An hero.
>>
ugh, im a detransitioned mtf getting top surgery soon and this stuff terrifies me. I want my old chest back ugh fml
>>
>>8795005
Why detransed anon? What went wrong?
>>
>>8795005

Post pics sloot
>>
They look like itty bitty titties. Poor thing paid for them?
>>
>>8794705
I hope to fuck you're not FTM. You're going to fail so hard at passing that I can't even find it in me to laugh.
>>
>>8795980
transtrender
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.