[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Well?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 103
Thread images: 7

File: 1234c2134c23432.png (226KB, 745x809px) Image search: [Google]
1234c2134c23432.png
226KB, 745x809px
which one is it, trannys of LGBT?
>>
4 ez
>>
>>8791044
black pill
>not a tranny tho so i'm just gaming the system
>>
>>8791044
I'd probs do sent back to birth. I'd be rich so transitioning at 28 wouldn't be that bad. I'm not even that much younger than that anyway and I don't age much it seems
>>
>>8791044
All these are retarded options, fuck off.
>>
>>8791061
so you are saying you would not get a free surgery cuz ur butthurt about the other options
>>
The purple pill sounds like absolute hell... why.jpg

I guess the red pill because no negative consequences
>>
>>8791061
That's the point retard.
>>
>>8791044
I'm not trans but I would take the green pill to be a bio woman.
>>
>>8791044
Red because curing my dysphoria won't cure my depression :^)
>>
I transitioned at 27, I'm doomed to be a hon anyway. One more year is nothing. I'll just cut my balls off as soon as they drop and go with purple pill. I'll pass better.
>>
I'd go blue, I'd still be a depressed autistic twink but at least I'll be a little happier.
>>
File: 1455645325228.gif (973KB, 500x282px) Image search: [Google]
1455645325228.gif
973KB, 500x282px
Red, all I need is a rhinoplasty. Alternatively, green. I don't know why we need the incel frog adornments though, trannies can actually get laid.
>>
>>8791044
FTM here, if I choose green, can I feel my dick or not?
>>
>>8791044
Probably green. Maybe I can channel my apotemnophilia to make the downside a positive.
>>
>>8791044
Black for sure
>>
>>8791090
yes but you cannot walk ever again
>>
>>8791072
The point is stop making shit threads like these you annoying fagtard. No one cares about these dull hypothetical scenarios anyway.
>>
>>8791099
stay mad hon
>>
>>8791099
get back to reeeeeeedd1t filthy animal
>>
>>8791044
Hey OP, if I choose purple can I self-med or otherwise get hormones before 28?
>>
>>8791118
You can't, the real question though is that if you can't transition can you diy bica to reduce testosterone levels (relatively) safely in the meantime before transitioning so you'll essentially have a teenage body to transition with.
>>
>>8791110
Says someone actually from Plebit.
>>
>>8791128
What the hell is the difference, honestly. Both are antiandrogens, I would be perfectly fine with bica.
>>
I'd choose purple, cut my balls at 10 and get on hormones asap. Fuck tha police.
>>
>>8791099
Your mom is one
>>
>>8791044
Choose purple

Use blockers to become a trap before puberty. Do a lot of things differently with my life.

I was going to choose 1, but honestly I like being fem and pretty.
>>
>>8791044
blue, duh
>>
>>8791044
Purple, and memorize some lottery numbers first. A chance to do life over is worth transitioning later.
>>
>>8791044
What's the point of being sent back to birth if I can't transition until 28? Am I supposed to stop 9/11 as a toddler or something?
>>
>>8791150
>I was going to choose 1

choose blue*
>>
>>8791061
>>8791071
>>8791161
lol, all of you are not true trans.
>>
I would kill for the green pill I have been working towards being a woman for 8 years
>>
>>8791044
Blue pill is HSTS
Red pill is AGP
Purple pill is trender
Black pill is suicidal dysphoric
Green pill is trutrans
>>
>>8791161
INvest in BITCOIN AND GET ALL THE SURGERY you want and never work again
>>
>>8791130
You have no proof
>>
>>8791200
>Purple pill is trender

explain.
>>
>>8791213
Purple pill says you're not actually dysphoric, if you're willing to wait longer and probably become a hon
>>
>>8791220
You could beat the system though since you'd know you're trans so you could just chop your balls off early on and just not officially transition until 28.
>>
>>8791085
They'll grow back, that counts as attempting to start transition.
>>
>>8791220
If you're not actually trans or GNC sure. But if you're femgen or mascgen you're probably going to find ways to be more like your ideal self till you can transition at 28. Knowing all that you know now and starting your life over again would sill be a hon?
>>
>>8791044
Black and green should have the consequences flipped
>>
The obvious option is to pick the cure if you're trans. I'd choose the blue pill no matter what, as transition has no long-term proven benefits, but the purple is very very tempting.

While having endless money from stuff like bitcoin with the purple pill is tempting, assuming it sends you back in time(not just born in 2017). It wouldn't help if you trap yourself anyway and you can't use the money to fund a cure. Another option with the purple pill to consider is that in 28 years time, the tech/acceptance would be much better, and transition outcomes probably will be better.

However, never going to trap myself.
>>
>>8791044
green that isn't even a question for me
>>
Oh also you do realize what artificial joints are correct
>>
>>8791242
My gameplan for purple pill: (I'd pick black pill though)

Bitcoin moneys, obviously.
Don't get fat
Learn to actually take care of long hair properly
Do some GNC stuff early on so that I'm not stuck in anxiety of it being weird to come out
Transition at 28 instead of being in the middle of above mentioned anxiety at 32.

I'd feel guilty about not preventing 9/11 though. Not sure how I would as a high school student though.
>>
>>8791354
>Don't get fat
That'll just cause your testosterone to be undampened and just make you turn into a HON.
>>
Obvs greenpill.

>not wanting to be a cute crippled girl for life
>not getting all the sympathy in the world and amazing future super prosthetics because amputees receive much more medical attn then stupid trannies
>>
>>8791354
>Don't get fat
Enjoy turning into a hon tbHON.
>>
>>8791367
maybe get moderately fat then, enough not to have stretch marks and loose skin problems.
>>
>>8791044
Green is the only option that would allow me to carry a child of my own. I'd give up my legs for that.
>>
purple pill

wait until I'm unsupervised as a toddler and drown myself in the bathtub
>>
>>8791044
Well let's see.

>100% happy with birth sex
Would be nice, but honestly I hate guys too much.

No.
>1 free surgical procedure
No serious downsides, I'm on the way to passing.

Yes.
>Sent back to birth with memories but couldn't transition until 28
If I had my memories I would've been disowned, and I am already transitioning at 20 which is better than 28. I would also have to relive my tremendously shitty childhood and go through another round of abusive dad but maybe I'd have friends.

No.
>100% unlockable but no sex
I like sex too much.

So no.
>Preferred sex but wheelchair
Tempting, but being looked down on for being disabled is about as bad as being a tranny.

No.
>>
>>8791044
with black pill can i masturbate?
>>
>>8791167
Purple is still worst option, you reset life and transition later what's the point unless you're some hon who didn't transition til 30?
>>
>>8791044
>blue pill
Tempting because my dysphoria fucking sucks, but I have too much of an urge to transition.

>red pill
Not sure whether or not I'd personally need ffs after hrt, and srs fucking sucks right now, so no reason

>purple pill
I guess I'd have a chance to prevent 9/11. Then again since as a baby I'd have all my memories wouldn't I probably become famous for prodigy? Too much of my life would be different then. Plus I'd have to watch my parents divorce again.

>black pill
Who the fuck would choose such a retarded option

>green pill
How often am I on my feet anyways?

Green it is
>>
>>8791659
the point is to get them bitcoin moneys and get the best treatments money can buy.
>>
Why would anyone NOT choose blue pill.
You only hate your birth gender because of the dysphoria, if you didn't have dysphoria you'd be happy with who you were born and assigned as.
Give me that blue pill mofo
>>
>>8791752
Because then I'd be a near middle aged person with no comprehension of how to interact with other men, as I've never been successful at it before. Oh, also literally everything that has ever meant anything to me will be pointless, and I'll end up 'finding enjoyment' in NASCAR or some nonsuch.

I'd rather a wheelchair. If I'm to be a cripple, I at least want to be one that can socialize.
>>
>>8791752
b-but i don't want to be anyone else and alter my personality
i'd take green or red btw
>>
blue pill, red pill if the surgery is better then the shit we have today and makes me a woman
>>
Green pill in two heart beats
Being able to sing like other girls and become pregnant and no social stress> than being able to walk
>>
>>8791044
ace mtf here.
>blue pill
no. i like being a girl.
>red pill
not worth it. i can afford surgery.
>purple pill
wtf. why would anyone choose this?
>black pill
YES PLEASE.
>green pill
i enjoy my mobility too much. i would probably end up equally sad.
>>
>>8791752
Because it's a part of my personality and I wouldn't be me anymore.
>>
Green pill or Black seems like the best choices for me
>>
>>8791044
Red.

Black is probably too much, especially since I wouldn't gain too too much from it.
Green would be ok if it was just a limp or one half gone leg.

>>8791159
You won't be able to pass by 28, most likely at least, even if you're a millionaire.

>>8791200
Blue would be AGP, and Red HSTS.
>>
>>8791044
Red obviously
>>
>>8791200
AGP here. I choose black.
>>
>>8791044
Define sexual contact please.
>>
>>8791200
>>8791831
i hate blue and red
t. agp
>>
>>8791071
>why
>>8791659
>what's the point
>>8791798
>wtf. why would anyone choose this?

Being slow masculinising.
>>
>>8791044
Would probably flip a coin for red or green. Losing the ability to walk sucks, but more people manage to live with that vs being the wrong sex. Alternatively I can do a lot with 200k shaved off my future expenses hassle free.
>>
>>8791044
I'm passable and I'd still choose blue.
>>
>>8791044
red, and finally get top surgery
bottom surgery is ugly as fuck and multi staged and i can literally never afford it cause it goes up on average 800$ a year and because of my chest being mangled from improper binding i need top surgery before anywhere employs me :,)
>>
File: AR1.png (2MB, 960x9280px) Image search: [Google]
AR1.png
2MB, 960x9280px
>>
File: AR2.png (2MB, 960x8680px) Image search: [Google]
AR2.png
2MB, 960x8680px
>>
>>8791044

I take the blue pill.

The red pill seems to be for those who are pretty happy and too deep to turn back anyway. The purple pill could only be useful for transition to someone who started transition at 28 or later anyway.
>>
>>8791044
4 or 5
>>
File: 1487722862519.jpg (84KB, 1024x741px) Image search: [Google]
1487722862519.jpg
84KB, 1024x741px
>>8791044
1 free surgery. Euthenasia.
>>
>>8791044
What defines "transition"? I'll choose purple if I can use natural means to screw up my growth and remove T production. If not, I'd just choose blue
>>
How would black pill work? Would I suddenly turn ace or still crave sex? Would I transform into a hot passing tranny, or a hideously ugly passing tranny, or just an average girl looking tranny?

If average or hot girl I take the black pill. I get an ace partner, masturbate for release and then cuddle my partner for hormones. All the satisfaction of a sexual relationship with none of the sexual contact. Or if I'm ace do the same and just cuddle. Boom ezpz
>>
>>8791044
I'm not sure how purple pill applies if you're intersex and probably would have been put on the -other- kind of HRT, had you not transitioned during your teenage years. Like, both of those are technically transitioning anyway.

Actually, for that matter, how would blue work either? (not that I'd want blue)
>>
>>8791044
blue pill, being trans in any way fucking sucks and i'd have been much better off in life if i hadn't been a tranny
you could argue that that would mean i wouldn't really be me or i'd be effectively killing myself but hey that still sounds like a win
>>
>>8791044
Black pill. Blue pill only ruled out because I'm too far down the rabbit hole. (3,5 yrs HRT, 2,5 yrs 7/24mode, 1 yr+ stealth mode). Black would make me the happiest girl in the world, and I can live with no sex 5eva.
>>
>>8791705
Aseuxlas take black pill

And you never walk again with green pill
>>
>>8792328

So which did you pick?
>>
>>8791044
pill number one seems to be the only one that would give a happy and fulfilling life desu
>>
>>8791802
>>8791779
you people always give this excuse, yet want to take personality changing hormone pills
>>
>>8797832

Yet what you get out of it decreases more and more as time goes on. You're golden if you take the blue pill up to age 18 assuming you kept your GPA up in high school, golden up until the end of 8th grade if you're the kind of tranny who crashes and burns on testosterone. Still pretty good if you take it in college and still kept your grades up (because you're going to be one of very few virgins in your entire university).
>>
>>8791074
This. Find a sympathetic husband to make babies with, I'd be ok
>>
Purple. I'd know better than to hesitate when I had the chance to kill that fucker who tortured me and my mom and my siblings for years just for funzies.
>>
>>8797881
Hormones don't really change your personality though, at least not anywhere near as dramatically as a core part of your identity being changed. It's more behavioral and emotional changes than personality.
>>
Blue or green in a heartbeat
>>
>>8791044
If I was confined to a wheelchair, would I be quadriplegic or paraplegic? I wouldn't care about my legs or involuntarily shitting myself if I could still use my hands and move my upper body.
>>
>>8793269
>>8793277
wtf is this creepy shit?
>>
>>8801140
you seem to have confused personality with identity. Personality is very much about behavior and emotional response to situations.
>>
>>8791044
Probably just red
>>
>>8791044
I always thought living in a wheelchair would be great I never really knew why but uuh green sounds pretty awesome.
t. autistic MtF
>>
>>8791044
BLUE PILL
L
U
E

P
I
L
L
anyone picking anything else is A*P
>>
>>8802845
>implying A*P is bad
>>
File: 1419606972943.jpg (124KB, 510x450px) Image search: [Google]
1419606972943.jpg
124KB, 510x450px
>>8791044
I chose black pill

also what the fuck do they mean by "again"?
>>
>>8791044
i cannot see why anyone would not pick the blue pill
Thread posts: 103
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.